[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 12/10 at 8am PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

double drop

Comments

• I restarted the event on Ghillieglade. That should work from now on.

Pit of Petrax is not included because it is not a typical dungeon. I will update the news post, though. I should have thought of that when I wrote it. I'm sorry about the confusion.
  • czirencziren ✭✭
    2x drop is definitely not on. inside TS. 2nd boss only drops 2 envys. Please fix :(
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    cziren wrote: »
    2x drop is definitely not on. inside TS. 2nd boss only drops 2 envys. Please fix :(

Same case here. Are we in the same party? lol
  • @Halrath I am doing a Timescape currently on CH and double drop is NOT ON, we have only gotten the usual drops from the first two bosses, however in my character sheet, I have a strange amount of entries for BR, KD (7 each) and TS (was 5 before entering, now 4)
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    I restarted the event on Ghillieglade. That should work from now on.

Pit of Petrax is not included because it is not a typical dungeon. I will update the news post, though. I should have thought of that when I wrote it. I'm sorry about the confusion.

tried tsnm etc its also not double drop their either atm.........same with vsh
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    sanj66 wrote: »

because is no double droop, is double instance entries .
  • HAAYAAKD43HAAYAAKD43 ✭✭✭

it would always be A LOT easier if everything was included in double or triple drop.
    i mean..why not ?!
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭

can you gtfo or post something constructive for once?
  • AnotsuAnotsu ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Can confirm all of this ^^^^^^

damn boy you ARE mad about this double drop, aren't you?
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    Anotsu wrote: »
    Can confirm all of this ^^^^^^i

[filtered] boy you ARE mad about this double drop, aren't you?

nah he is from my server, annoying as always no matter what in game or on forum.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭

someone need life, get mad for dont get double droop :awesome:

but yes, they activate double instance entries instead double droop ( at least for low tier dungeons seems double droop active )
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    Anotsu wrote: »
    Can confirm all of this ^^^^^^i

[filtered] boy you ARE mad about this double drop, aren't you?

nah he is from my server, annoying as always no matter what in game or on forum.

I know the feeling :angry:
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017

It is double drop event but I think they haven't activated it for all dungeons just yet. Probably messed up something , seeing as how GG wasnt dropping more items. I just did a VHNM and it dropped tons of stuff , 3 chests , 4 banners and all other stuff you know... so , it is definitely double drop event but eme screwed up something and forgot to include every in it dungeon.

Working for GG now.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Palomina wrote: »

It is double drop event but I think they haven't activated it for all dungeons just yet. Probably messed up something , seeing as how GG wasnt dropping more items. I just did a VHNM and it dropped tons of stuff , 3 chests , 4 banners and all other stuff you know... so , it is definitely double drop event but eme screwed up something and forgot to include every in it dungeon.

When did you complete that VHNM? It's good to hear that it worked for that place, makes me wonder if other dungeons are functioning now as well. At 10:40ish PST (roughly 30 minutes ago) we did a timescape that was normal drop in the end.
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    voidy wrote: »
    Palomina wrote: »

When did you complete that VHNM? It's good to hear that it worked for that place, makes me wonder if other dungeons are functioning now as well. At 10:40ish PST (roughly 30 minutes ago) we did a timescape that was normal drop in the end.

Like 5 minutes ago. Btw a guild mate of mine said its working in vsnm as well.