double drop

13

Comments

  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    voidy wrote: »
    Palomina wrote: »
    sanj66 wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »
    I restarted the event on Ghillieglade. That should work from now on.

    Pit of Petrax is not included because it is not a typical dungeon. I will update the news post, though. I should have thought of that when I wrote it. I'm sorry about the confusion.

    tried tsnm etc its also not double drop their either atm.........same with vsh

    because is no double droop, is double instance entries .

    It is double drop event but I think they haven't activated it for all dungeons just yet. Probably messed up something , seeing as how GG wasnt dropping more items. I just did a VHNM and it dropped tons of stuff , 3 chests , 4 banners and all other stuff you know... so , it is definitely double drop event but eme screwed up something and forgot to include every in it dungeon.

    When did you complete that VHNM? It's good to hear that it worked for that place, makes me wonder if other dungeons are functioning now as well. At 10:40ish PST (roughly 30 minutes ago) we did a timescape that was normal drop in the end.

    seems like only low and mid tier get afected for double droop/entrances ( elites remainds same instances entraces )
  • No double drop in BRNM....
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    No double drop in BRNM....

    I think its clear by now that EME has screwed up the launch of this event. Just wait for some time and do the dungeons that are affected by the event. Give it some time , they will surely fix it.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Palomina wrote: »
    voidy wrote: »
    Palomina wrote: »
    sanj66 wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »
    I restarted the event on Ghillieglade. That should work from now on.

    Pit of Petrax is not included because it is not a typical dungeon. I will update the news post, though. I should have thought of that when I wrote it. I'm sorry about the confusion.

    tried tsnm etc its also not double drop their either atm.........same with vsh

    because is no double droop, is double instance entries .

    It is double drop event but I think they haven't activated it for all dungeons just yet. Probably messed up something , seeing as how GG wasnt dropping more items. I just did a VHNM and it dropped tons of stuff , 3 chests , 4 banners and all other stuff you know... so , it is definitely double drop event but eme screwed up something and forgot to include every in it dungeon.

    When did you complete that VHNM? It's good to hear that it worked for that place, makes me wonder if other dungeons are functioning now as well. At 10:40ish PST (roughly 30 minutes ago) we did a timescape that was normal drop in the end.

    Like 5 minutes ago. Btw a guild mate of mine said its working in vsnm as well.

    Thanks for the response. About to try Timescape again. Will update.
    edit: Just killed dragon boss, timescape still single as of 11:24 am pst.
    edit2: 11:33 am, kuma killed, still single drop. :(
    edit3: Yana dead, still single drop. 11:40 am pst. :anguished:

    Gonna try VS now. Will update.
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    voidy wrote: »
    Palomina wrote: »
    voidy wrote: »
    Palomina wrote: »
    sanj66 wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »
    I restarted the event on Ghillieglade. That should work from now on.

    Pit of Petrax is not included because it is not a typical dungeon. I will update the news post, though. I should have thought of that when I wrote it. I'm sorry about the confusion.

    tried tsnm etc its also not double drop their either atm.........same with vsh

    because is no double droop, is double instance entries .

    It is double drop event but I think they haven't activated it for all dungeons just yet. Probably messed up something , seeing as how GG wasnt dropping more items. I just did a VHNM and it dropped tons of stuff , 3 chests , 4 banners and all other stuff you know... so , it is definitely double drop event but eme screwed up something and forgot to include every in it dungeon.

    When did you complete that VHNM? It's good to hear that it worked for that place, makes me wonder if other dungeons are functioning now as well. At 10:40ish PST (roughly 30 minutes ago) we did a timescape that was normal drop in the end.

    Like 5 minutes ago. Btw a guild mate of mine said its working in vsnm as well.

    Thanks for the response. About to try Timescape again. Will update.

    Good luck :3
  • JolteonsJolteons
    edited June 2017
    voidy wrote: »
    Palomina wrote: »
    voidy wrote: »
    Palomina wrote: »
    sanj66 wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »
    I restarted the event on Ghillieglade. That should work from now on.

    Pit of Petrax is not included because it is not a typical dungeon. I will update the news post, though. I should have thought of that when I wrote it. I'm sorry about the confusion.

    tried tsnm etc its also not double drop their either atm.........same with vsh

    because is no double droop, is double instance entries .

    It is double drop event but I think they haven't activated it for all dungeons just yet. Probably messed up something , seeing as how GG wasnt dropping more items. I just did a VHNM and it dropped tons of stuff , 3 chests , 4 banners and all other stuff you know... so , it is definitely double drop event but eme screwed up something and forgot to include every in it dungeon.

    When did you complete that VHNM? It's good to hear that it worked for that place, makes me wonder if other dungeons are functioning now as well. At 10:40ish PST (roughly 30 minutes ago) we did a timescape that was normal drop in the end.

    Like 5 minutes ago. Btw a guild mate of mine said its working in vsnm as well.

    Thanks for the response. About to try Timescape again. Will update.

    It's not working. I'm in a TS right now, no doubles.
    EDIT: Well, for TS anyway it's not.
  • Compensation, adding pit of petrax to the double drop event (jk)
  • Timescape is still not working for double drop @Halrath @Spacecats
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    VS works, drops are doubled in there.
  • voidy wrote: »
    VS works, drops are doubled in there.

    VSN or VSH?
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    only place i've seen double drops work so far is VHNM
  • LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    No double drop on TSNM.
  • Imprezive1 wrote: »
    voidy wrote: »
    VS works, drops are doubled in there.

    VSN or VSH?

    VSNM
  • Anyone know if DFH is working with double drops?
  • Jolteons wrote: »
    Anyone know if DFH is working with double drops?

    it does
Sign In or Register to comment.