[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance for EU servers at 2:00 UTC. We will be entering into maintenance for NA servers at 1:00 AM PDT. We appreciate your understanding, and ask that you plan accordingly.

Double Dungeon Drops Celebration!

Summer is in full swing and we’re sending you into the dungeons as we prepare for Independence Day!

[UPDATED]
Starting at 10 a.m. PDT on Friday, June 30 and ending on Wednesday, July 5 at 12 9.m. PDT, you’ll get twice the usual drops in each and every TERA dungeon (except Ghillieglade).

In addition, from 10 a.m. PDT on July 4 until Wednesday, July 5 at 10 a.m. PDT, we’ve got blue boxes full of fireworks for everyone to celebrate with.

So hit those dungeons, light off some fireworks, and enjoy the long weekend!

Comments

• why not ghillie tho? D: monetary wise that was the only thing worth doing on double drop :/
  • so we can all quit playing after this since there'll be nothing to do, lul
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    so we can all quit playing after this since there'll be nothing to do, lul

You actually have a reason to do this in the first place?
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    the only time ghillie was worth doing was during double/triple drop weekends. you managed to ruin it. clap, clap.
  • yeah, why not ghillie?
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    TY for blue boxes! I know some will complain it is "just" fireworks, but feeling free to use as many fireworks as I like is such a wonderful thing.

And I love hunting for boxes ;)
  • duble drop not work
  • MrPhyxMrPhyx ✭✭
    @Halrath TSNM and The Abcess do not have double drop on...
  • The event was restarted and should work fine now. We also reset the dungeon entries and will extend the event until 12:00 PM PDT on 7/5. Sorry for the trouble, folks.