ElinUsagi wrote: »
    TWMagimay wrote: »

We are in the Tera forums though, not the "Life in general" forums.

But you like to talk of "Life in general" in other threads. See how are you are kicking your own [filtered]. :3

Depends on the context. Show me where I said we shouldn't be talking about Tera, just life in general.

Oh, now you justified your self changing what you mean. LoL.

Go go, continue with your double standars.

What did I change?

Just read your own posts in this thread.

I remember them. I didn't change a single thing. Try again.

You did, first you denied "Life in general" in your posts then you said "Depends of the context". You alone are using double standars there for your own convenience.

Sad for you, you did this change becuase you remembered how you cried in other thread becuase your "life in general" issues.

Did you not read his post or something? That wasn't a change. I'd assumed context is implied but, apparently, you need everything spelled out or you get confused. Also, can you be a bit more specific about me crying? It has been years since I've cried.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭

We are in the Tera forums though, not the "Life in general" forums.

But you like to talk of "Life in general" in other threads. See how are you are kicking your own [filtered]. :3

Depends on the context. Show me where I said we shouldn't be talking about Tera, just life in general.

Oh, now you justified your self changing what you mean. LoL.

Go go, continue with your double standars.

What did I change?

Just read your own posts in this thread.

I remember them. I didn't change a single thing. Try again.

You did, first you denied "Life in general" in your posts then you said "Depends of the context". You alone are using double standars there for your own convenience.

Sad for you, you did this change becuase you remembered how you cried in other thread becuase your "life in general" issues.

Did you not read his post or something? That wasn't a change. I'd assumed context is implied but, apparently, you need everything spelled out or you get confused. Also, can you be a bit more specific about me crying? It has been years since I've cried.

Did you feel ashamed for what did you wrote before editing your own post?

I read it before you edited so don't worry, your own feelings and crying were there, nice edit you made to hid that for you to add the last sentence. :3
  • Keep it civil, please.
    Halrath wrote: »
    Keep it civil, please.

Did you read other posts to see how often some people insult players just becuase they don't consider them skilled/rich/same interests/knowledge and so many things?

I invite you to be more active on the forums and look at this in most of the post and not a handful to see excatly where those are derailed and whom are those who start insulting others most of times.
  • TewiiTewii ✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    Keep it civil, please.

Did you read other posts to see how often some people insult players just becuase they don't consider them skilled/rich/same interests/knowledge and so many things?

I invite you to be more active on the forums and look at this in most of the post and not a handful to see excatly where those are derailed and whom are those who start insulting others most of times.

To be quite fair, often "Boohoo +15 elitists wont take me!" being interjected into every topic is often you and a handful of other forum user's doing. Often times there are people who have little insight or completely misinformed or uneducated views on relevant topics that have no relation to them that have the loudest voice and derail things. For example the Harrowhold thread, among others.

But yeah let's keep it civil, instead of pointing fingers after being asked to be civil.
    edited June 30
    Tewii wrote: »

But yeah let's keep it civil, instead of pointing fingers after being asked to be civil.

You are the one pointing fingers and those thread that you mention are you people who started to insult others for your onw amusement.

Edit: mistake on quote.
  • thanks for the hard work ^_^
This discussion has been closed.