Which server should I transfer to?

MT or TR? I'm mainly worried about the population, thanks.

Comments

• MT rest are a joke and as for TR u be the judge since RMHM actually big guilds been dying left n right high inactivity or not enough newcomers

Plus TR of today less popuation than AV 2014

Popultion only gunna get smaller. On the reverse i would imagine that MT more toxic but least its got ppl
  • I would recommend Tichondrius if you're into PvP, or Dalaran if you're more the PvE sort.
  • I would recommend Tichondrius if you're into PvP, or Dalaran if you're more the PvE sort.

I see what you did there.

Elune for RP
  • MinileeMinilee ✭✭
    Tempest reach is ok as i am here right now, MT for competitive pve (?) i guess and FF for pvp 8)
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    Minilee wrote: »
    MT for competitive pve (?)
    mt is pve server now? shine a light on it pls
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭
    MajorThor wrote: »
    I would recommend Tichondrius if you're into PvP, or Dalaran if you're more the PvE sort.

Elune for RP

olvia for pve and caliphon for pvp ;)
  • DesuBeanDesuBean ✭✭✭
    edited July 1
    CH is best server.
    :)
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    kubitoid wrote: »

mt have the highest ammount of skilled pve players. this happened because the top pve players other servers transfered to mt because of population.

ff is the most active pvp server right now (kinda funny looking the complains about the server being pvp when the merged)
  • MinileeMinilee ✭✭
    Ketoth wrote: »
    kubitoid wrote: »

mt have the highest ammount of skilled pve players. this happened because the top pve players other servers transfered to mt because of population.

ff is the most active pvp server right now (kinda funny looking the complains about the server being pvp when the merged)

Basically that, adding that some pvp guilds from MT moves to FF too... open world pvp is pretty active on FF. But MT been focused on pve for a while now.