[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

VM9 Designs still nowhere to be found

13

Comments

  • oh dw abt it i doubt anyone would actually harass u ingame, in fact if u let us know ur ign we might even go out of our way to avoid you so u wont have to deal with haters
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Palomina wrote: »
    pliss palomo, you want vm9 desings because +15 ambush is no for you rite ?

    FYI, I have already purchased vm9 weapon design.

    p2w
  • TewiiTewii ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Palomina wrote: »
    Tewii wrote: »
    I think I speak for the entire forumbase when I say - please stop posting this drivel. , or do you understand the meaning of the word "Rewarding."

    Why the heck do you have to be so offensive every time? I just asked a question out of curiosity. I am confused for real here because my guild mates spam that dungeon 24/7 and they say the exact opposite of what you forum guys say. Even if they were to be wrong , vshm is the most spammed dg in lfg.
    Tewii wrote: »
    It's very apparent that you don't do VSHM

    Actually , I do ;)
    https://ibb.co/idhWXv

    An amazing three runs. Let's get this straight -

    VM. Mats. Are. Not. A. Monetary. Reward.

    What if I don't want to make VM9 because I have VM8.5? Why should I run VSHM? Why should those who have to run VSHM for mats and pay for their enchanting and awakening have to forfeit gold every single run?

    Also, VSHM is spammed the most because people require mats for VM9. They want title. I don't know a single person in my guild on MT who runs VSHM for a monetary gain.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tewii wrote: »
    An amazing three runs. Let's get this straight -

    You said he didn't run that dungeon, he only showed he is doing it.
    VM. Mats. Are. Not. A. Monetary. Reward.

    Most of the rewards from dungeons aren't monetary rewards.

    That's the way market keeps alive, you get mats, items or gear I want but I can't farm them, I have the gold you want but you can't make it faste enought. Then we make a trade for your goods and my gold.
    What if I don't want to make VM9 because I have VM8.5? Why should I run VSHM? Why should those who have to run VSHM for mats and pay for their enchanting and awakening have to forfeit gold every single run?

    The all of this is about how much fast gold you can have from it and not becuase VSHM is not rewarding (that is actually).

    As you said, if you don't want to craft VM or have the title for achievements then you running that dungeon is your choice and not a must, that is not a reason to change the loot.
    Also, VSHM is spammed the most because people require mats for VM9. They want title. I don't know a single person in my guild on MT who runs VSHM for a monetary gain.

    Then no more to say about that, you yourself admited that runing that dungeon is a luxury for you and nothing more.
  • ok guys if u cant see any problem in the hardest content currently ingame being the least (in terms of gold/tradeable items) rewarding then theres no discussion to be had with you
  • TewiiTewii ✭✭✭
    Alright then Usagi, I ask, because you haven't ever directly answered this:

    For any player, how is VSHM rewarding or profitable?

    The general consensus in my guild is that it isn't, but I'll let you answer that.


    "Most of the rewards from dungeons aren't monetary rewards.

    That's the way market keeps alive, you get mats, items or gear I want but I can't farm them, I have the gold you want but you can't make it faste enought. Then we make a trade for your goods and my gold."

    I agree, that is how a market works, but that implies there's even a market to begin with - There are zero marketable drops from VSHM aside from Scales, which can be obtained by half a dozen other methods. The only """"rewarding"""" thing from VSHM is VM mats which cannot be traded. In this instance, the players keep getting VM mats and you keep your gold as there's no way to create a point of trade between the two.

    Once again: If the players who are farming VM9 run VSHM, where does their gold come from? Where do they get the excessive amount of feedstock required? How do they pay for said feedstock? How do they pay for their design if they lose gold simply by running the dungeon?

    "The all of this is about how much fast gold you can have from it and not becuase VSHM is not rewarding (that is actually).

    As you said, if you don't want to craft VM or have the title for achievements then you running that dungeon is your choice and not a must, that is not a reason to change the loot."

    The gold on a per-run basis *is* the reward, either from liquid form or in the form of items obtained. VM mats are not a worthwhile reward, and not a sustainable one. People run HMs for fun, profit, and VM mats. Removing profit from it reduces how fun it is, and then you're left with the mats. Once people get what they need, they stop running it.

    As it stands, VHNM, VHHM, and VSNM are all more profitable than the hardest dungeon currently playable in the game. The game has never worked this way outside of events, and this is the first patch where the hardest content in the game is not worth running outside of farming your equipment.
    How can you say with a straight face that it's okay that the hardest dungeon in the game is fine with having no reward?

    Oh, because you simply do not participate in the hardest content and therefore do not have the relevant scope to judge it's profitability accordingly. Call that a 'personal attack' if you will (it isn't) but that's the fact.

    Rather funny how the forum posters I recognize and know *do* run VSHM all unanimously agree that it's a gold vacuuming, non-worthwhile dungeon.

    Also, the dungeon is a 'must' for me, which leads me onto my next point:

    "Then no more to say about that, you yourself admited that runing that dungeon is a luxury for you and nothing more"

    I have to gear for Harrowhold. More than that, I have to gear my Lancer on short notice since a few of our tanks have gone on a break from the game (funnily enough, a few of those left because VSHM is a mess of a dungeon with little reward, go figure) and I need to fill said role.

    I've still yet to see a reasonable and thought out explanation from you as to why VSHM is inherently rewarding when the only thing it gives people are VM mats.
    Woo, that 1 gold shop sale price just inflates my wallet by gahwd.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tewii

    Have you ever know what an investment is?

    So you don't want to invest in crafting BiS to make gold but you want fast gold, is what you are saying, then yer, VSHM is not for you to make profits.

    Several friends of mine are already on full deathwrack +15 and farming VSHM to craft gear to sell, becuase you know, EME handed lots of mats since 9 months ago and make many players with excess on mats that they have been using for this. And I am talking about players that have at most 1 year playing.

    You should question your motives to run VSHM before calling that dungeon a gold sink.
  • ShishaoShishao ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    @Tewii

    Have you ever know what an investment is?

    So you don't want to invest in crafting BiS to make gold but you want fast gold, is what you are saying, then yer, VSHM is not for you to make profits.

    Several friends of mine are already on full deathwrack +15 and farming VSHM to craft gear to sell, becuase you know, EME handed lots of mats since 9 months ago and make many players with excess on mats that they have been using for this. And I am talking about players that have at most 1 year playing.

    You should question your motives to run VSHM before calling that dungeon a gold sink.

    @ElinUsagi Do tell where I can sell my crafted stuff, because noone buys VM9 at this point, and no I am not selling for outrageous price, since I didn't even put one on it, but I got exactly 0 offers despite selling on forums, discord, in-game and my server is not dead... really worthwile.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Shishao wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    @Tewii

    Have you ever know what an investment is?

    So you don't want to invest in crafting BiS to make gold but you want fast gold, is what you are saying, then yer, VSHM is not for you to make profits.

    Several friends of mine are already on full deathwrack +15 and farming VSHM to craft gear to sell, becuase you know, EME handed lots of mats since 9 months ago and make many players with excess on mats that they have been using for this. And I am talking about players that have at most 1 year playing.

    You should question your motives to run VSHM before calling that dungeon a gold sink.

    @ElinUsagi Do tell where I can sell my crafted stuff, because noone buys VM9 at this point, and no I am not selling for outrageous price, since I didn't even put one on it, but I got exactly 0 offers despite selling on forums, discord, in-game and my server is not dead... really worthwile.

    Do you realize that saying that is like saying VM boxes dont sell? However if you look at broker those boxes sell and people have to get the mats to enchant it to +15 ( if they don't have it already from events).

    Btw, broker is one place where you can sell your stuff.

    khUKN6o.png
  • TewiiTewii ✭✭✭
    @ElinUsagi Once again you make it extremely obvious just how out of touch you are. The only sales that happen are people who try their luck, or people who are rerolling.

    Making a VM weapon, spending a ton of materials to enchant, awaken, and RNG +15 often outweighs the cost of the weapon itself - this is especially true if you are an unpopular class right now.

    Making VM to sell is completely luck based and can not realistically be compared to selling a Deathwrack Smartbox which you obtain as a drop.

    You know why Deathwrack Boxes sell extremely well? Because nobody wants to grind out an unprofitable dungeon that saps your resources, and it's far cheaper to do so on your own than buy it from someone else. On top of that, VM bought from other players cannot be liberated, while one from a smartbox can after enchanting.

    You seem to paint me as some kind of beggar wanting 'fast gold'.
    I'm just a realist - VSHM is not profitable, period.

    Congrats to these supposed friends of yours that break even or do well crafting VM and selling it (doubt :thinking:) but think about the folks who lose money enchanting a VM to sell because it's apparently a fantastic money maker.

    You're off your rocker.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tewii wrote: »
    ...

    You seem to paint me as some kind of beggar wanting 'fast gold'.
    I'm just a realist - VSHM is not profitable, period.

    Mind to answer the pm I send you, the thread is not even for VSHM being profitable but about designs and this last post of yours is diferent about how other people see that dungeon.

    I never called you beggar and I don't know what is the best word to use but being greedy is not as bad as it sounds, your stance looks like it to me, why? becuase you want rewards that you can get profit in the less time posible, and you already admited it, becuase you want to run HH20 in the best posible shape (if it can be said that way).

    You are calling a dungeon not worth on rewards not because it is not worth but becuase personal and specific circumstances of you, don't make me quote things you already wrote, pls read them again and think about how it sounds, you are in a hurry for personal interest and because of that what VSHM offers you is not apealing.

    I will not respond in this thread anymore as I already said above that this already derailed and it was not me who started that. Now I you like you could pm back, I am not trying to start a flame war either so if you think something I wrote is worded wrong feel free to point me that out.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    ...

    He made a lot a good points and you just ignored each and every single one of them, only to state you're no longer responding (Probably because you can't counter his points)

    This is a laugh to read, I'm glad your posts are absolute gold to make up for the lack of gold I get from VSHM.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Nepgeah wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    ...

    He made a lot a good points and you just ignored each and every single one of them, only to state you're no longer responding (Probably because you can't counter his points)

    This is a laugh to read, I'm glad your posts are absolute gold to make up for the lack of gold I get from VSHM.

    I send him a pm 2 hours ago to continue talking about VSHM drops and stop derailing the thread, something he did first and you continue doing.
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    oh dw abt it i doubt anyone would actually harass u ingame, in fact if u let us know ur ign we might even go out of our way to avoid you so u wont have to deal with haters

    What is your problem? I don't understand why you people treat me wish such disdain and hate for no apparent reason. :(
  • what hate? im helping you so we wont have to deal with each other. isn't that what you want ? drama is tiring, so i prefer that too
Sign In or Register to comment.