Battleground Calendar

Me and my guild has been running lots of battlegrounds and are devasted from the rewards.
First of all, it DOES NOT drop banners, it drops Scales instead even though @halrath said in this post https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/159970/#Comment_159970 it would be banners.

Secondly, the droprates are ridiculous. Out of my last 40 battlegrounds, these were the jackpots:
4x Bonanza
1x Lakan's Scale
11x Tier 12 Feedstock
24x Dragon Scale
0x Badge of Loyalty

Yes thats right, 0 Badges and 24 (!!!!) dragon scales. If we assume that Lakan's Scales are supposed to be Banners that makes 1 vm9 mat versus 39 other things of which 24 are dragon scales. The droprate of the mats are horrendous and much much worse than last month. You guys said you listened to the feedback of the previous month but instead of lowering the rate of dragon scales you decided to increase it? Please fix this as soon as possible and don't make us wait till August for potential changes...

Comments

• StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭
    PvPYAY wrote: »
    Me and my guild has been running lots of battlegrounds and are devasted from the rewards.
    First of all, it DOES NOT drop banners, it drops Scales instead even though @halrath said in this post https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/159970/#Comment_159970 it would be banners.

Secondly, the droprates are ridiculous. Out of my last 40 battlegrounds, these were the jackpots:
    4x Bonanza
    1x Lakan's Scale
    11x Tier 12 Feedstock
    24x Dragon Scale
    0x Badge of Loyalty

Yes thats right, 0 Badges and 24 (!!!!) dragon scales. If we assume that Lakan's Scales are supposed to be Banners that makes 1 vm9 mat versus 39 other things of which 24 are dragon scales. The droprate of the mats are horrendous and much much worse than last month. You guys said you listened to the feedback of the previous month but instead of lowering the rate of dragon scales you decided to increase it? Please fix this as soon as possible and don't make us wait till August for potential changes...

im gues they dont change after holydays, banners are comond now in double droop
  • MinileeMinilee ✭✭
    i have to agree... dracon scales are a bit too present as a jackpot lol. a bit tired of receiving those.
  • The mats rate compared to dragon scales is so stupid, did they not listed to ANY proper feedback?
  • @halrath @spacecats any response about this situation? Or does only LesbianVi get replies from you guys
  • Badges of Loyalty and Lakan's Scales are not only in the loot tables--the same percentage even--but at a higher rate than June. They are, however, still rare items.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    People, pvpers are doing bgs for scales and feedstock, not VM gear like they want and what this is intended for. I think EME is trying hard to put the final nail in the coffin for pvpers because these rewards are a complete slap in the face.
  • HAAYAAKD43HAAYAAKD43 ✭✭
    edited July 5
    i love it how they say it's the same percentage yet any player running the numbers comes up with a contradicting result.. ... which is more true.
  • @Halrath How about bringing back Talisman's to the jackpot since Double Drop is done???
  • Flayre67Flayre67 ✭✭
    bring the fokin talisman back you i d i o t s
  • @halrath Please re-read the comments. BANNERS are NOT in the loot table yet you posted they should be.
    Secondly, comparing the results of ALL my guildies running many battlegrounds with last month SHOWS that there are significantly LESS vm mat drops. The droprate on badges is ridiculous.
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭
    banners are in the reward boxes you get-- i know it ain't the jackpot loot table, but hey it's something. got a few banners outta the boxes just the other day. also the very first CS game i played yesterday had a badges of loyalty jackpot-- luck is luck, my dude. while on the other hand i didn't see any bonanza jackpots.

there ain't no difference from BG jackpots than a costume lootbox, and you know very well how "generous" the RNG is on those things.