[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

2017 Swimsuit collection.

Comments

• LusbelleLusbelle
    edited July 2017
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    Wao calm down @Lusbelle You know real world logic and physics does not apply to fantasy games right?

I know, but the Tera one is more accurate, BnS one is not even remotely good. I am not defending Tera as I do not even like the costume, but it is appalling how some people think unnecessary (and stupid) detail = better.

NO fabric shall ever fold the way BnS' one does, unless you put glue every 5cm in your torso to create artificial folding. There is no anatomical structures in a female body that can make that folding even REMOTELY possible. But seems that idiot-appealing "detail" is king to some people.

Also, I do not know how a standard design used since god knows when (the unbuttoned shirt with no pants, etc) is somehow exclusive or original to BnS, despite what the proconsul of Kubitoid said. Only thing NCSoft did was to add unnecessary and stupid detail to a very generic dressing style.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah have you seen the chest on elfs? Gravity doesn't exist here.
  • LusbelleLusbelle
    edited July 2017
    Haggard86 wrote: »
    Yeah have you seen the chest on elfs? Gravity doesn't exist here.

And? A German "model" named Beshine has one of the largest mammary glands in the planet and are bigger than even Tera [filtered] without mods, does that mean that gravity is non-existant on Earth?
  • Zoknahal wrote: »
    Wao calm down @Lusbelle You know real world logic and physics does not apply to fantasy games right?

I know, but the Tera one is more accurate, BnS one is not even remotely good. I am not defending Tera as I do not even like the costume, but it is appalling how some people think unnecessary (and stupid) detail = better.

NO fabric shall ever fold the way BnS' one does, unless you put glue every 5cm in your torso to create artificial folding. There is no anatomical structures in a female body that can make that folding even REMOTELY possible. But seems that idiot-appealing "detail" is king to some people.

Also, I do not know how a standard design used since god knows when (the unbuttoned shirt with no pants, etc) is somehow exclusive or original to BnS, despite what the proconsul of Kubitoid said. Only thing NCSoft did was to add unnecessary and stupid detail to a very generic dressing style.

So, please...
  • ScrapScrap ✭✭
    this topic has turned savage but not the fun kind. rip

who from BHS gives a flying hoot about the physics and realistic looks anymore tho
    heck, a vast majority of costumes on elins now don't have their tail holes, even if the costume is elin only specifically

I just think it's really weird that you guys are arguing something like this, but dang, certainly one of you is getting aggressive for no solid reason
  • Scrap wrote: »
    this topic has turned savage but not the fun kind. rip

who from BHS gives a flying hoot about the physics and realistic looks anymore tho
    heck, a vast majority of costumes on elins now don't have their tail holes, even if the costume is elin only specifically

I just think it's really weird that you guys are arguing something like this, but dang, certainly one of you is getting aggressive for no solid reason

Because Elin lovers shall buy whatever [filtered] they put out regardless of the quality, and ironicallly, some costumes for other races are better designed than Elin's.

Plus, even in BnS, they are soooo lazy to the point of letting long hair clip on 90% of the costumes (Level 10 Premium BnS player here). They are sooo poor quality to the point of having blurry textures even on premium items, clipping of entire limbs through skirts, like Yun's arms clip through Sundered Nexus' costume on both sides, any costume with hoods makes the hair clip, even weapons clip through jackets, dresses and other stuff... Just look at the Yellow Dahlia costume, the aliasing on the "feathers" on the arms is so intense that is unbearable.

Idk why is even a comparison given how poorly done are 90% of the costumes in Blade and Soul... Even the Valentine costume that people posted here loves to clip on Assassin's dagger, on KFM is even worse with any gauntlet that isn't the Silver Deva one.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    Let's complain about something else, like femani feet being butchered in every costume :(
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haggard86 wrote: »
    Let's complain about something else, like femani feet being butchered in every costume :(

I agree with this :)

Also, just to keep the topic ON TOPIC. I have a wild guess on when this costumes will be released. Summer Festival is coming close, i assume we gonna get some type of news the next week? I have theories:

- EME can release the costumes BEFORE the summer festivals to get us ready for it.
    - EME can release the costumes DURING the festivals.
    - EME can release FIRST the 2015 and 2016 costumes, then later during the event, release the 2017 ones, and make the 2013 and 2014 ones obtainable somehow in game? sales?

@Halrath pls ! tell us!
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lusbelle I am not convinced yet, plox post more of those pics so I can see what you really mean, I am close but needs more pics.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    New Swimsuits are now available in Jtera
    http://tera-hangame.pmang.jp/info/gacha/2017/0705/index?day=170705&position=rotation_link04

I could not notice it before, but the floaty wings have a somewhat rainbow effect. Neat.

And apparently the white shirts are sold separately in Jtera??
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    New Swimsuits are now available in Jtera
    http://tera-hangame.pmang.jp/info/gacha/2017/0705/index?day=170705&position=rotation_link04

I could not notice it before, but the floaty wings have a somewhat rainbow effect. Neat.

And apparently the white shirts are sold separately in Jtera??

That Casta dude seems had a very bad Botox going on for him, da heck :winky:
  • kubitoid wrote: »

all these pictures r low quality photoshop lmao

ps - at least now we know wat this lad does with his hdd free space

Well, thanks for confirming you have microcephaly, and because I totally own images that can be googled by anyone by just putting "shirt female unbuttoned" on the search bar; never knew such kind of stupidity was possible on a chimp.

So, by your own stupidity, is this photoshop too? People who aren't even posing or are on a studio?

taylor_swift_0033.jpg

P.S.: I am not male, lol.

P.P.S.: Here, this might be useful to you: Physics for Babies.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lusbelle Please, stop being so edgy. I would like to keep the topic open, but you are getting it closer to being axed due to your aggressive behavior against that other user who clearly is baiting you to answer like that. IS JUST A COSTUME!
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    *popcorn :^)
This discussion has been closed.