EME Gave a Youtuber free level 65 and Max Gear.

After the youtube video maker "TheLazyPeon" gave Tera a negative review, Peon stated that EME gave him a free level 65 account with full 15+ gear so that he could experience the full content of the game in order to change his negative review to a positive one.

I would like max gear so that I can experience all game content too, please.

ty

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 5
    you mean if I weren't defending them all this time I would have gained a free account and +15 stuff. Damit.

PS: You believe what people say on internet?
  • Where did he say that? He hasn't made a TERA video on 11 months so I'm having a hard time finding it.

Anyway, it's a pretty rare case where we give out gear to anyone. Like for instance if a new high-end dungeon comes out and we'd like gaming press to review it or we're running some kind of marketing campaign. In most cases it's on a private press server that's wiped shortly after.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Where did he say that? He hasn't made a TERA video on 11 months so I'm having a hard time finding it.

Anyway, it's a pretty rare case where we give out gear to anyone. Like for instance if a new high-end dungeon comes out and we'd like gaming press to review it or we're running some kind of marketing campaign. In most cases it's on a private press server that's wiped shortly after.

Hey @Spacecats welcome back :waving:
  • kknaexkknaex ✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Where did he say that? He hasn't made a TERA video on 11 months so I'm having a hard time finding it.

If I remembered correctly, spacecat gave himself a +15 belt before xD.
  • TheCatalystTheCatalyst ✭✭✭
    Prolly a 7-days version of the +15 geared level 65. Hm....
    ;)
  • LesbianVi wrote: »

Thank you! Good to be back :D
  • kknaex wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »

If I remembered correctly, spacecat gave himself a +15 belt before xD.

Hah, yeah you remember that correctly ;D

I give myself stuff all the time, but only on my GM account I use for streams and special events. My personal account has to earn stuff the proper way.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 6
    The review he had for his last video wasn't really 'negative'. He recommended it for people to try out and mostly said leveling was extremely dull and that he thought most dungeons were easy as he played entry level dungeons. Some of his comments are what a lot of people say about Tera, good combat and such but limited long term and dull pre-cap content.

He even said despite this it's one of the better f2p MMORPGs anyways, he just wishes there were cheap level 65 scrolls.
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭
    now that you are back @spacecats, hopefully we will gets posts again for the Friday streams with the link in it and the brief description. we didn't have it while you were out...no posts or anything.
  • UnitedStrafesUnitedStrafes ✭✭✭
    Well if a YOUTUBER said it happened...it definitely happened.
  • NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭
    Uptown wrote: »
    After the youtube video maker "TheLazyPeon" gave Tera a negative review, Peon stated that EME gave him a free level 65 account with full 15+ gear so that he could experience the full content of the game in order to change his negative review to a positive one.

I would like max gear so that I can experience all game content too, please.

ty

"Full 15+ gear so that he could experience the full content of the game."

475.png
  • I have seen some of his videos... I never saw that +15 gear, or lvl 65 char.
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    Ive seen all of peons vids and never did I see him with +15 gear
  • UptownUptown ✭✭
    edited July 6
    It wasn't in a Tera video and he didn't show the gear. Peon mentioned it during a different game review, I don't recall which as I watched it several months ago.

Edit: It could have been a live stream, too. He 100% said it, though.
  • MiskuChanMiskuChan ✭✭✭
    I'm not defending the state of TERA but it's well known that thelazypeon talks mostly from places of ignorance; he makes reviews based on games he plays for less than a few days, does basically nothing and gives his opinion as though it's fact.

His tera videos were him levelling up on a gunner, on EU servers so EME would have had nothing to do with it anyway even if he did get +15. He commented about how difficult gunners were to play and how levelling up was slow because the dps was low. He also made a bdo vid saying that people who thought it was p2w were '[filtered]' and it's the greatest mmo since WoW and the combat takes a lot of skill. Then one month later took everything he said back. Then a few months later took everything he last said back.

Like I say not defending the state of tera but if you're taking that guy seriously I don't know what to tell you.