2017 Swimsuit collection.

12346»

Comments

• ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lusbelle Please, stop being so edgy. I would like to keep the topic open, but you are getting it closer to being axed due to your aggressive behavior against that other user who clearly is baiting you to answer like that. IS JUST A COSTUME!
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭
    *popcorn :^)
  • PantyPanty ✭✭
    You do realize this is BHS we're talking about right. They will make any outfit as lewd as possible for their players regardless of physics :)
  • YraiYrai
    edited July 5
    Are you really getting triggered over folds and physics now? It's just a costume. =/
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    @Lusbelle I am not convinced yet, plox post more of those pics so I can see what you really mean, I am close but needs more pics.

agreed, here here, moar pics of beautiful women in white shirts and less please thank you ;-D
  • Zoknahal wrote: »
    @Lusbelle Please, stop being so edgy. I would like to keep the topic open, but you are getting it closer to being axed due to your aggressive behavior against that other user who clearly is baiting you to answer like that. IS JUST A COSTUME!

But flaming is good, that is the idea... Don't you think?

Here, I have a proof about material physics about how folds work.

Picture+4.png

And I even did a model of proof to prove how folds work.

201449-71123320-8196-33.png

Which can be exemplified by this 3D model done with TESLA compute units.

Big-Face-Frog-Head-Long-Sleeve-T-Shirt.jpg
  • The topic is swimsuits, not physics. Let's drop personal attacks and focus on the topic or move on to another one, please.
    Wao calm down @Lusbelle You know real world logic and physics does not apply to fantasy games right?

I know, but the Tera one is more accurate, BnS one is not even remotely good. I am not defending Tera as I do not even like the costume, but it is appalling how some people think unnecessary (and stupid) detail = better.

NO fabric shall ever fold the way BnS' one does, unless you put glue every 5cm in your torso to create artificial folding. There is no anatomical structures in a female body that can make that folding even REMOTELY possible. But seems that idiot-appealing "detail" is king to some people.

Also, I do not know how a standard design used since god knows when (the unbuttoned shirt with no pants, etc) is somehow exclusive or original to BnS, despite what the proconsul of Kubitoid said. Only thing NCSoft did was to add unnecessary and stupid detail to a very generic dressing style.
    Wao calm down @Lusbelle You know real world logic and physics does not apply to fantasy games right?

I know, but the Tera one is more accurate, BnS one is not even remotely good. I am not defending Tera as I do not even like the costume, but it is appalling how some people think unnecessary (and stupid) detail = better.

NO fabric shall ever fold the way BnS' one does, unless you put glue every 5cm in your torso to create artificial folding. There is no anatomical structures in a female body that can make that folding even REMOTELY possible. But seems that idiot-appealing "detail" is king to some people.

Also, I do not know how a standard design used since god knows when (the unbuttoned shirt with no pants, etc) is somehow exclusive or original to BnS, despite what the proconsul of Kubitoid said. Only thing NCSoft did was to add unnecessary and stupid detail to a very generic dressing style.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    The topic is swimsuits, not physics. Let's drop personal attacks and focus on the topic or move on to another one, please.

yeah plox more pix of chicks in swimsuits :p
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    New Swimsuits are now available in Jtera
    http://tera-hangame.pmang.jp/info/gacha/2017/0705/index?day=170705&position=rotation_link04

I could not notice it before, but the floaty wings have a somewhat rainbow effect. Neat.

And apparently the white shirts are sold separately in Jtera??

can i just say i love that page set up? Jtera always has advertisements set up so coloufully and appealing...... i'm mad jealous.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    They do. Now i hope that EME can make a video like the Bounce one for the 2015 swimsuits. That one was really good.
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭
    god that video is still SO GOOD i hope whoever made that got a fat raise
  • LilMsQTayLilMsQTay ✭✭
    edited July 7
    I agree with Zoknahal.
    Newton be gone! Relativity and gravity, pft it's replaced with jiggly and pretty! Every thing should sparkle and fly!! Long live fantasy \♡/

Now, when are those swimsuits n scuba gear going to be on sale, I got some merman hunting to do.
  • LilMsQTay wrote: »
    I agree with Zoknahal.
    Newton be gone! Relativity and gravity, pft it's replaced with jiggly and pretty! Every thing should sparkle and fly!! Long live fantasy \♡/

Now, when are those swimsuits n scuba gear going to be on sale, I got some merman hunting to do.

Soon™
12346»