Questions Everyone Would Like To Know

Comments

• NaizillaNaizilla ✭✭
    One of the major gripes to me is that they said we would receive the Harrowhold patch potentially on the 11th, but it's a been more than a week since that date and I haven't seen a confirmation or denial on that date. I wouldn't mind if we had received a message from a GM saying that the date wouldn't be able to be met, but we haven't got that and it's causing a lot of confusion in the community regarding the date and scheduling. If they do manage to pull off the 11th date for HH, it's already Thursday and we haven't heard anything from EME.
  • saltedcaramelsaltedcaramel ✭✭✭
    Can those people who aren't gonna run HH just stfu and stop pretending your opinion matters? The patch is not relevant to you if you aren't running HH. Continue lying to yourself if you wish just don't get in the way of those who actually wanna get stuff done.
  • edited July 6
    [removed forum violation] but yeh if you're not prepared yet you're probably not prepared on patch day either.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can those people who aren't gonna run HH just stfu and stop pretending your opinion matters? The patch is not relevant to you if you aren't running HH. Continue lying to yourself if you wish just don't get in the way of those who actually wanna get stuff done.

You act like you are the only one can do stuff and only one that can have a say on anything, it is you that needs to chill, people can talk about a patch that comes to everyone, not specifically to you. HH patch is a global patch not individual. It effects everyone playing, either you run it or you don't.
  • TewiiTewii ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »

You act like you are the only one can do stuff and only one that can have a say on anything, it is you that needs to chill, people can talk about a patch that comes to everyone, not specifically to you. HH patch is a global patch not individual. It effects everyone playing, either you run it or you don't.

He's not talking about the patch. He's talking about the content. If people who don't participate in the content (HH) and have zero inklings as to the planning, dedication, blood, sweat and tears needed to organize HH for not just yourself, but for dozens of guildmates and friends, then they should not participate in the discussion, period. Because they're just throwing their oars in with no background whatsoever.

It's like a cashier waltzing into a conversation about rocket science and pretending he knows everything, and that his suggestion to remove the fuel tank is a good idea despite knowing absolutely nothing about rocket science.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭
    So, yeah, apparently that was posted yesterday: http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/the-dragonsire-is-coming-for-revenge
  • PaulisAwesomePaulisAwesome ✭✭✭
    So, yeah, apparently that was posted yesterday: http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/the-dragonsire-is-coming-for-revenge

That do that alot where it'll be posted to the site but not release it heh
  • PaulisAwesomePaulisAwesome ✭✭✭

D-D-D-DOUBLE POST CAUSE IM LAZY TO EDIT.

At least we got a true answer, I appreciate it however late it may be.

The topic in the news section was posted like 5 minutes ago, too.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »

IT doesent really necessarily affect you since you run nothing more then pass GG and mid-tier dungeons, yet you feel inclined to post everywhere and anywhere and wonder why do you have such a bad reputation.

The patch is coming next week since they just dropped the teaser page about it, so at least we got one week to prepare
  • So, yeah, apparently that was posted yesterday: http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/the-dragonsire-is-coming-for-revenge

Actually, I staged the post yesterday, but forgot to flip the date when I published it a few minutes ago. Really, it came out today. You didn't miss any news post.
    Halrath wrote: »

Actually, I staged the post yesterday, but forgot to flip the date when I published it a few minutes ago. Really, it came out today. You didn't miss any news post.

Cool, cheers.
    @Tewii I get what you say, but he said patch is not relevant to you, also this was about announcement really, not specifically HH, so I might his comment was irrelevant, because people really didn't discuss HH itself.

And as I said in other thread about timing of announcements and also HH, I get what you people say, it is not just get on and run it or got wiped, lets reset it. But if you are going to reply like that, that won't help your cause, I am on HH runners side even if I probably never put foot on it, because I am playing the game and I understand how much effort it takes to do HH, and a handful can get through it, but in this case better get as many voices as you can to get what you deserve from EME, not just treat some players like that to ignore threads like this.

So, good luck on HH runners, hopefully server stability happens for you during your runs.
    LesbianVi wrote: »

IT doesent really necessarily affect you since you run nothing more then pass GG and mid-tier dungeons, yet you feel inclined to post everywhere and anywhere and wonder why do you have such a bad reputation.

The patch is coming next week since they just dropped the teaser page about it, so at least we got one week to prepare

you had more than one week, also bsing me won't make you a better player, grow up, PS if I have a bad reputation among cry babies like you, that is a good thing for me.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 6
    On another thread several people told on forums that HH20 will come on 11th July.

Those people and myself included are not clairvoyants, yet people here cry becuase they can't figure as much as this.

However some players prefer to insult anyone who speak something quite diferent as theirs :3