HH loot

http://i.imgur.com/RdnBrfV.png so we getting OLD vms on the most hard raid in game? NICE JOKE EME

Comments

• PaulisAwesomePaulisAwesome ✭✭✭
    The Vergo's Copper, Silver, "and chests" (I think you meant and Gold Chests there).
    unknown.png?width=731&height=74

Your news post says they drop Ambush, That didn't really seem fitting given it dropped Ambush last time around..Guess I expected Deathwrack.

Just wanted to call upon you to double check on that!
    Or if someone who's seen them in Ktera would verify that's truly all they drop.
  • MiskuChanMiskuChan ✭✭✭
    It's still better than twilight kid.
    SHUSH YOU I MADE MY POST FIRST.

DAMNIT LOLI
  • I mean do they expect you to do this in anything below ambush? So you get an upgrade?

Lmao well done
    Volturi wrote: »
    http://i.imgur.com/RdnBrfV.png so we getting OLD vms on the most hard raid in game? NICE JOKE EME

feelsbad, I got merged into yours.
    -sends anger messages on discord-
  • Volturi wrote: »

HAHAHA IM BETTER THAN YOU KID <3

HAHAHA IM BETTER THAN YOU KID <3

I TRIED TO BE NICE, RESPECTFUL AND EVERYTHING IN MINE IN HOPES IT WOULDNT BE DELETED OR WELL MERGED.
    -notes to self- "Nice joke eme" gets to keep thread.

YOU WIN THIS ROUND.
  • edited July 6
    The possible loot for Harrowhold incorrectly omitted Deathwrack. This has been corrected on the page, thanks for pointing it out!
    The possible loot for Harrowhold incorrectly omitted Deathwrack. This has been corrected on the page, thanks for pointing it out!

Now some more for you.
    _8cfd98eca7a19cb79986b646ddbcd980-png.jpg

Forest jewlery hasn't been in game for...gosh...nearing years?..
  • The possible loot for Harrowhold incorrectly omitted Deathwrack. This has been corrected on the page, thanks for pointing it out!

Now some more for you.

This one will require a bit more digging into as it is on our list of loot for the dungeon. Perhaps the loot tables we received were not properly updated...

We'll look into it and report back.
  • The possible loot for Harrowhold incorrectly omitted Deathwrack. This has been corrected on the page, thanks for pointing it out!

Now some more for you.

Lmaoo wasn't that like the set dropped from RG
  • maybe stop copy pasting patch notes after google translating and actually digging into game to see whats new? :D

Now some more for you.

This one will require a bit more digging into as it is on our list of loot for the dungeon. Perhaps the loot tables we received were not properly updated...

We'll look into it and report back.

I'm thinking it's just translated wrongly, Those pesky korean words into english words
  • This was incorrectly listed as Forestbeat Earrings; it's actually Titan's Ease and we'll be fixing it. Thanks for calling it out!
    This was incorrectly listed as Forestbeat Earrings; it's actually Titan's Ease and we'll be fixing it. Thanks for calling it out!

Well..That's vastly different!
    Thanks for checking.