Questions Everyone Would Like To Know

13»

Comments

• i'm glad we got a release date , but my other questions are still unanswered and the patch is really soon :<
  • i'm glad we got a release date , but my other questions are still unanswered and the patch is really soon :<

I think the only question the update page doesn't answer is about the lag? Unfortunately that's an ongoing problem Denommenator addressed here.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    i'm glad we got a release date , but my other questions are still unanswered and the patch is really soon :<

I think the only question the update page doesn't answer is about the lag? Unfortunately that's an ongoing problem Denommenator addressed here.

My question about a timeline for the next patches was unanswered people are looking foward to class changes and other misc things and EME hasn't really been updating or communicating with us as they said they would its extremely annoying to wait for patches without any updates and having to rely on when other regions get updates to just guess when we're getting ours.
13»