what's the point of running brhm and aihm , seriously ?!

what's the point besides deathwrack designs..
i did miss these two dungeons but in all honesty they are not worthy anyone's time now.
the loot is for a lack of a better word ..lame.

Comments

• They're supposed to be mid-tier dungeons their loot is for being mid tier.
  • The dungeons are ilevel 423. Loot-wise they're on par with the current 4-star dungeons.
  • BRHM + AKHM = Cancer-chan
  • ArcherOfEnvyArcherOfEnvy ✭✭✭
    Complain all you want but for me they're new dungeons I haven't experienced before so I'm looking forward to them.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    The point is: FUN
  • Idi0ticGeniusIdi0ticGenius ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked those dungeons, and I'm glad to see them back.

I might probably stream myself IMS'ing those dungeons for the luls like I used to.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭
    I can't wait to run it and see more people dying on fire corridor than bosses
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭

I might probably stream myself IMS'ing those dungeons for the luls like I used to.

sounds very fun wipes :love:
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭

That way we can create videos like this masterpiece
  • feazesherofeazeshero ✭✭✭
    Most people I know and even myself welcome brhm/aihm. Both were real fun to run back in the days. Running with friends/guilds will make both of these real fun to run in. I have way too many memories in both dungeons.
  • Timescape and Demokron Factory (Hard) are going away on July 11. BRHM and AIHM will replace them on the 4-star dungeon list.
  • im glad AIHM is coming back, im just worried about the lag that it will include
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭
    god.... BRHM and AIHM were both hot nightmares for me back in their hey day.... urgh, ya'll enjoy them, I'll sit here twiddling my thumbs and silently praying for the return of rift's edge/kezzel's gorge/wonderholme..... even though we had WH come back recently, i'd happily welcome it back with open arms. love that meme dungeon.
  • JasonLucasJasonLucas ✭✭✭
    Just imagine these dungeons with a [filtered] nonsense hp boost, oh god no! Literally aids inferno hard mode.
  • EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »

That way we can create videos like this masterpiece

If people try to run in circles for the first boss, i will instadrop. Hated people who did that