HH loot

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Volturi wrote: »
    maybe stop copy pasting patch notes after google translating and actually digging into game to see whats new? :D

well, BHS is the one sending the patch, their main focus is the part that make them more money, not loot tables and stuff lol
  • This was incorrectly listed as Forestbeat Earrings; it's actually Titan's Ease and we'll be fixing it. Thanks for calling it out!

soooo... on top of not getting etching boxes on battle packs anymore, we arent even getting rings and earings? uuuuh, you guys want the playerbase running HH or not at all? cause atm, i dont see much rewards for how hard it is
  • PaulisAwesomePaulisAwesome ✭✭✭
    This was incorrectly listed as Forestbeat Earrings; it's actually Titan's Ease and we'll be fixing it. Thanks for calling it out!

soooo... on top of not getting etching boxes on battle packs anymore, we arent even getting rings and earings? uuuuh, you guys want the playerbase running HH or not at all? cause atm, i dont see much rewards for how hard it is

pls Volturi that wasn't even HH's loot..That is from BRHM and AIHM section :pleased:
  • Volturi wrote: »
    This was incorrectly listed as Forestbeat Earrings; it's actually Titan's Ease and we'll be fixing it. Thanks for calling it out!

pls Volturi that wasn't even HH's loot..That is from BRHM and AIHM section :pleased:

still.. i see no mentions of etching boxes anywhere :angry:

They don't come from battle packs anymore.
    iirc 3 drops from phase 1 on average. then like 5-5-5 in 2/3/4
  • Volturi wrote: »

so like.. we get the most rewarding part of HH by running the most easy part of HH? what kind of logic is this?

so like.. we get the most rewarding part of HH by running the most easy part of HH? what kind of logic is this?

hmm? They drop like they did before, just do not come from battle packs anymore. Just the ones on the ground. So is a nerf on the etching boxes, a rather strong one.
  • if they kept etching boxes the same as last patch we would still get less than 30 man but loot would be the same

20 man = 24 from p1&2

30 man = 24 from p1&2 + 3 etching boxes per person = 114 etching boxes a raid

20 man if they kept etching boxes in battle packs 24 from p1&2 + 3 etching boes per person = 84

still less but same reward
  • if they kept etching boxes the same as last patch we would still get less than 30 man but loot would be the same

20 man = 24 from p1&2

30 man = 24 from p1&2 + 3 etching boxes per person = 114 etching boxes a raid

20 man if they kept etching boxes in battle packs 24 from p1&2 + 3 etching boes per person = 84

still less but same reward

ya but, its rng. and in one week you can get that and on the other 0. its bs
  • We're going to flesh out the rewards from HH on that page a bit; they should be up shortly. I'll post back when they're up.

• But, whats the diference between Ktera's loot https://www.essentialmana.com/harrowhold-20/ And our loot?. Bc it seems like u just wrote every posible loot that u can get that didnt appear on the patchnotes, instead of actually changing the loot table.
  • > @Denommenator said:
    > Page is updated here: http://tera.enmasse.com/game-guide/dragonsires-revenge

In what amount? On what phase? What's inside battle packs? More clarity when putting patch notes pls
  • MinileeMinilee ✭✭
    Will the oblit essence be bankable like behemot essence... or are you gonna stick to what ktera did?

( i vote for bankable plz <3 )
  • EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    > @Denommenator said:
    > Page is updated here: http://tera.enmasse.com/game-guide/dragonsires-revenge

In what amount? On what phase? What's inside battle packs? More clarity when putting patch notes pls

Why dont you just wait till tuesday and run the dungeon to find out. The cheap answer is that the battlepacks has the same rewards as the old ones, only with a higher tier for feedstock etc