Awakening Enchant Event

Can we get more than a 24hr notice on things like this? Some of us either just went to go 15 our items after double drop or sold the mats we earned from them. I do appreciate the event, just if you had planned the event in advance, letting the players know would be just as much appreciated as the event

Comments

• NibellungNibellung ✭✭
    edited July 6
    its better they announce with surprise, announce beforehand just break the economy
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭
    Nibellung wrote: »
    its better they announce with surprise, announce beforehand just break the economy

Why? Because people will be keeping their feedstock for such an event? Bloody hell I definitely would have kept my stuff if I'd known.
  • i just spend ton of mats i was saving to +15 my weapon 2 days ago, soooo yeah, i agree with this post x3
  • EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    People should know how EME runs this stuff by now. Before every major update they do something to push people in to it. Be it a strongbox key event, mongos, or enchanting event etc
  • CandyMomokoCandyMomoko ✭✭✭
    I'd complain about spending my mats after dd... but my deathwrack staff +15ed in 16 tries, so I can't complain :c!

I'm still gonna say I hate how they notify us of stuff. Is always rushed and last minute, makes you guys at EME look very.. unprofessional.

I'm not trying to personally attack anyone, it just feels that way. Bumpy and poorly organized.

You can use the excuse of "we just wanna reward players that are actually playing when the surprise events happen" as many times as you want. But that doesn't change the fact that a lot of the players are working adults from all over the world with diferent schedules and time zones. And even if you don't have to cater to every individual specifically, or anyone outside of NA timezones if you'd like, some would like to or have to plan in advance to get some free time to take part in said events.

It'd be nice to have at least 1 week notice (don't think this is unreasonable).
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    I spent over 15k feedstock trying to +15 my vm9 weap just 3 days ago. Not that I regret not waiting for 3 days now but it would be better if you guys announce such events 2-3 days prior in the future.
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭
    sigh, i just completed the set :D
    but nvm, nice event.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ves1978 wrote: »
    sigh, i just completed the set :D
    but nvm, nice event.

sell those make new ones lol I am an awaken my Ambit now =)
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭
    people are more compulsive now ...........
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    people are more compulsive now ...........

No, we just want a proper prior announcement for events, not this last minute BS. Last minute announcements are just very unprofessional, no matter what you say.

This event could have saved some unlucky people lots of gold you know? I could have saved around 70k if I waited 3 days more for the event but oh well, I don't regret it much since 60k isn't a lot and I had the opportunity to do vsh during double drop. But, there are some unlucky souls out there who had to try 100+ times to +15 their stuff and they could have saved a lot of money with this event. One of my friend +15ed his entire set yesterday and he was pretty unlucky. He could have saved 200k if he knew about the event and waited.

Announcing such an event 1 day beforehand is just not right. As I said , EME should give minimum 3 days prior notice for such important events.That is all people want.
  • For an event of this nature, I think it's reasonable for us to provide more notice upfront (2-3 days as people have said). Thanks for the feedback! In the future, we may extend this to discount promotions in general. The truth is though, there will always be players who enchanted or purchased some time shortly prior to the announcement.

For events like strongbox jackpots, we announce the day before quite intentionally for a variety of reasons (eg. require a maintenance/testing, business reasons, etc.)
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    @Denommenator Thank you very much for your reply. Feels good to see that our feedback is being heard.
  • I would like if support fixed my bugged deathwrack chest before the event ends ;_;
  • AkthanakosAkthanakos ✭✭✭
    For an event of this nature, I think it's reasonable for us to provide more notice upfront (2-3 days as people have said). Thanks for the feedback! In the future, we may extend this to discount promotions in general. The truth is though, there will always be players who enchanted or purchased some time shortly prior to the announcement.

For events like strongbox jackpots, we announce the day before quite intentionally for a variety of reasons (eg. require a maintenance/testing, business reasons, etc.)

@Denommenator 2-3 days? I laughed. These kinds of events need to be announced weeks before the the actual start, not just a couple days... Do you expect people to hold their breath hoping for this kind of event when it could hypothetically happen on the next 2-3 day?
  • Akthanakos wrote: »
    For an event of this nature, I think it's reasonable for us to provide more notice upfront (2-3 days as people have said). Thanks for the feedback! In the future, we may extend this to discount promotions in general. The truth is though, there will always be players who enchanted or purchased some time shortly prior to the announcement.

@Denommenator 2-3 days? I laughed. These kinds of events need to be announced weeks before the the actual start, not just a couple days... Do you expect people to hold their breath hoping for this kind of event when it could hypothetically happen on the next 2-3 day?

2-3 its better than nothing tho.. so.. I WILL TAKE IT xD