what's the point of running brhm and aihm , seriously ?!

2»

Comments

• ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    EllieChu wrote: »
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    I liked those dungeons, and I'm glad to see them back.

I might probably stream myself IMS'ing those dungeons for the luls like I used to.

That way we can create videos like this masterpiece

If people try to run in circles for the first boss, i will instadrop. Hated people who did that

You know they will, cause you know there will always be that one person who will say "We do not need tank for this dungeon"
  • EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭

I might probably stream myself IMS'ing those dungeons for the luls like I used to.

If people try to run in circles for the first boss, i will instadrop. Hated people who did that

You know they will, cause you know there will always be that one person who will say "We do not need tank for this dungeon"

I would always prove those people wrong by refusing to use an eclipse potion on my zerker. There was not a single tank i ran with that could hold aggro against a fully geared zerk back with the old aggro system
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭

I would always prove those people wrong by refusing to use an eclipse potion on my zerker. There was not a single tank i ran with that could hold aggro against a fully geared zerk back with the old aggro system

I'm not sure you disprove "we don't need a tank" by effectively making the tank obsolete....
  • guess it's something that I have to study again good lord XD
  • GrimoirGrimoir ✭✭✭
    Can someone enlighten me whats the difference between behemoth and oblit gear?
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    Grimoir wrote: »
    Can someone enlighten me whats the difference between behemoth and oblit gear?

Behemoth is vm 8.5 (retooled from ambush) and oblit is vm 9.5 (retooled from deathwrack).
  • KananeKanane ✭✭
    Don't wanna spoil your fun guys, but both dungeon is nerfed compared to the original versions. Attacks that oneshotted me in the past now barely takes half my HP, also bosses lot slower than I remembered and in AIHM all attacks telegraphed with red yellow circles not just some of them like you would think for a hard mode.
  • GrimoirGrimoir ✭✭✭
    The point to run them is to watch people die o.o

rlcmzq.jpg
  • UsagiFFUsagiFF ✭✭
    edited July 7
    Right now Q times for 7 man raids takes several minutes, Will 10 man raids take longer?
  • GrimoirGrimoir ✭✭✭
    UsagiFF wrote: »
    Right now Q times for 7 man raids takes several minutes, Will 10 man raids take longer?

i honestly doubt because that will be new content ppl will spam it more or less.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭

only you need 10 more friend, <3
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭

If you're queueing for 7 or 10 person raids... you're going to have a bad time.
  • UsagiFF wrote: »

only you need 10 more friend, <3

(Finds 10 friends to run the raid then realizes he's the 11th person and is left behind.)
  • None of these dungeons are too hard with a proper LFG group, so i welcome them back. I loved AI's background music :3

• PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭
    edited July 7
    It's like the spheres that Fulminar summons... there is no point!

Thank you, good night!
2»