New player council members?

I'm wondering about the new player council members , i remember about a month ago it being said they would be released the next week is there any info on that?

Comments

• Yes. Sorry my vacation (and preparation for it) kinda got in the way. It felt wrong to announce the new members right before flying out of the country.

I'll be sending out e-mails to selected people this week to confirm that they're still interested and willing, then next week we'll all learn who the newly added Player Council members are.
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    Interesting, I wonder who the lucky contenders will be... this is exciting news for me.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭
    I just hope there won't be people in the player council that have showed their hate for others in the forums.

Being knowledgeable is good but if they are the first one to create distintions between players becuase the don't think as them or they don't play as good as them then I don't see anything good about that.

So far the council members that I see on forums have tryed to be imparcial or at least being open minded, only I saw one who showed his hate against others but that was only one time and never saw him posting more about that topic.

Would be good that new council members can be taken seriously for feedback and they don't focus only on end game or hardcore content but also include their thoughts about the learning curve in lvl content and Solo content.

Hope EME consider them as the voice of the comunity and not as some kind of postmen.
  • MargaretheMargarethe ✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    I just hope there won't be people in the player council that have showed their hate for others in the forums.

Being knowledgeable is good but if they are the first one to create distintions between players becuase the don't think as them or they don't play as good as them then I don't see anything good about that.

So far the council members that I see on forums have tryed to be imparcial or at least being open minded, only I saw one who showed his hate against others but that was only one time and never saw him posting more about that topic.

Would be good that new council members can be taken seriously for feedback and they don't focus only on end game or hardcore content but also include their thoughts about the learning curve in lvl content and Solo content.

Hope EME consider them as the voice of the comunity and not as some kind of postmen.

Indeed, however, we require council members with various points of view.
    The community does have many points of view.
  • MajorThorMajorThor ✭✭
    Player, council? Can someone/anyone elaborate?
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 7
    MajorThor wrote: »
    Spacecats explained it in this post he made for new applications. The TL;DR is that we're here to help gather feedback and report it to eme. Most player council members have a blue badge like mine on their avatar so people can identify us. I dont know of an update list of names. We have a discord where we also have discussions and sometimes Spacecats stops by, too. https://discord.gg/7DfrhWK
  • MargaretheMargarethe ✭✭✭
    StarSprite wrote: »
    MajorThor wrote: »
    Spacecats explained it in this post he made for new applications. The TL;DR is that we're here to help gather feedback and report it to eme. Most player council members have a blue badge like mine on their avatar so people can identify us. I dont know of an update list of names. We have a discord where we also have discussions and sometimes Spacecats stops by, too. https://discord.gg/7DfrhWK

Included @counterpoint as a council member without the badge.
    Even without all points of view matching, he/she is the most helpful community member even before the council was made.
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    imo council member to be T10 tera reward rank is a must
    kubitoid wrote: »
    If that's the case I'm gonna need a sponsor. :anguished:
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 7
    kubitoid wrote: »
    If that's the case I'm gonna need a sponsor. :anguished:
    u r already part of the clan u dont need a sponsor )

edit - id vote for counterpoint and also zoknahal. nice dudes
  • UsagiFFUsagiFF ✭✭
    > @kubitoid said:
    > StarSprite wrote: »
    >
    > kubitoid wrote: »
    >
    > imo council member to be T10 tera reward rank is a must
    >
    >
    >
    > If that's the case I'm gonna need a sponsor. :anguished:
    >
    >
    >
    > u r already part of the clan u dont need a sponsor )
    >
    > edit - id vote for counterpoint and also zoknahal. nice dudes

Couldn't agree more with you.

Those two have been doing great on forums, at least on the threads I had read.
    Counterpoint is already on the player council. He just doesn't use the icon.
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    thx. good to know
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something generally not understood is the purpose of the Player Council isn't to really to just forward feedback. Either member that volunteer to do so could help with organizing community events and the like and have requests for rewards brought to Spacecats and a proper way rather than having a bunch of people spam him and get no attention. Other things that are done are other forms of organization such as bug reports (which unfortunately I fell behind on due to being very sick), reporting issues that are prevents players from playing that can't be detected, such as Dreamstorm needing to be disabled, and a few other things.

Although the focus being mostly on feedback and needing to "fix" things is due to failure on multiple fronts. It was never really explained as a focus point, and neither of us really openly showed us doing much of anything beyond event and game feedback. The other issue is we don't really have roles and are 'general purpose' with only our experiences and who we associate with being our specifics. Generally, misunderstandings all around.

Hopefully with additional members it can improve, as there's not many of us due to most of the firs group being largely inactive since the beginning.
  • StarSprite wrote: »

He's the rebel of the group.