HH loot

Comments

• EllieChu wrote: »
    Volturi wrote: »
    > @Denommenator said:
    > Page is updated here: http://tera.enmasse.com/game-guide/dragonsires-revenge

In what amount? On what phase? What's inside battle packs? More clarity when putting patch notes pls

Why dont you just wait till tuesday and run the dungeon to find out. The cheap answer is that the battlepacks has the same rewards as the old ones, only with a higher tier for feedstock etc

But p3 and p4 dont have sup etch boxes in the battle packs, which is the core complain of the HH loot. Or at least thats how it is in Ktera (you can check the loot in the link of EM).
  • EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    EllieChu wrote: »
    > @Denommenator said:

In what amount? On what phase? What's inside battle packs? More clarity when putting patch notes pls

Why dont you just wait till tuesday and run the dungeon to find out. The cheap answer is that the battlepacks has the same rewards as the old ones, only with a higher tier for feedstock etc

But p3 and p4 dont have sup etch boxes in the battle packs, which is the core complain of the HH loot. Or at least thats how it is in Ktera (you can check the loot in the link of EM).

The loot from the battle packs doesnt even mention feedstock. Tho the picture posted is concerning, i'm sure etching boxes are added since EME specifically mentioned etching boxes in the news post
  • DWDE6GFGWHDWDE6GFGWH ✭✭✭
    edited July 6
    The loot from the battle packs doesnt even mention feedstock. Tho the picture posted is concerning, i'm sure etching boxes are added since EME specifically mentioned etching boxes in the news post

Superior etching boxes dropped as normal loot too, was just rng to get them. The loot on there doesn't tell us what will be in the battle packs.

• EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    DWDE6GFGWH wrote: »

Superior etching boxes dropped as normal loot too, was just rng to get them. The loot on there doesn't tell us what will be in the battle packs.

Then sit down and wait 5 days and run the dungeon yourself instead of sitting here asking to know everything about it before we even get it
    > @Denommenator said:

no. if it follow ktera, we wont have etching boxes on those battlepacks, and then what? and seriously.. run the dungeon to find out something that should be clear on patch notes like every other game does... whut
    DWDE6GFGWH wrote: »

Then sit down and wait 5 days and run the dungeon yourself instead of sitting here asking to know everything about it before we even get it

thats the point of having patch notes? if not, then just dont put any patch note. we all have to run the dungeon to know what it drops! goodluck bois and grills

• But, whats the diference between Ktera's loot https://www.essentialmana.com/harrowhold-20/ And our loot?. Bc it seems like u just wrote every posible loot that u can get that didnt appear on the patchnotes, instead of actually changing the loot table.
    Minilee wrote: »
    Will the oblit essence be bankable like behemot essence... or are you gonna stick to what ktera did?

( i vote for bankable plz <3 )

Our loot is the same as K-TERA, we did not make any adjustments.
  • VolturiVolturi
    edited July 6

But, whats the diference between Ktera's loot https://www.essentialmana.com/harrowhold-20/ And our loot?. Bc it seems like u just wrote every posible loot that u can get that didnt appear on the patchnotes, instead of actually changing the loot table.
    Minilee wrote: »
    Will the oblit essence be bankable like behemot essence... or are you gonna stick to what ktera did?

( i vote for bankable plz <3 )

can we talk about the etching boxes then? if it will not drop from battle packs, and will be ONLY rng between the raid... it would suck clearing it and getting not even a single box (which happen a lot on last patch hh). Can we, maybe, have some kind of event or something that gives each player ONE single box after clearing HH? it would be nice to have a guarateed chance of having it and not trusting rngesus
    edit: maybe a way to share the dropped one even for everyone too :thinking:
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    @Denommenator @Spacecats @Halrath
    Make essence bankable and change it so that Battle-Pack III and Battle-Pack IV give guaranteed Superior Etching Boxes, like last HH.
  • DWDE6GFGWHDWDE6GFGWH ✭✭✭

For how many hours you put in that dungeon I doubt anyone in the right mind is going to feel like it is worth it. Was looking forward untill I saw the loot, knowing how unrewarding the loot in the dungeons are right now is definitely going to kill PvE even more. To be honest, All of this explains why half the playerbase in KTera left for other games. It just feels like BHS isn't even trying anymore, purposely trying to kill PvE and PvP. All my questions are atleast answered, thank you.
  • DWDE6GFGWH wrote: »

For how many hours you put in that dungeon I doubt anyone in the right mind is going to feel like it is worth it. Was looking forward untill I saw the loot, knowing how unrewarding the loot in the dungeons are right now is definitely going to kill PvE even more. To be honest, All of this explains why half the playerbase in KTera left for other games. It just feels like BHS isn't even trying anymore, purposely trying to kill PvE and PvP. All my questions are atleast answered, thank you.

i do agree with this
  • what about inner superior box ? in what it drops ?
  • There's been some concern both here and in Discord that etching boxes and Vergos's Chests don't drop in the new HH.

Phases 1-3 have Superior Etching Boxes (etching IV). Phase 3 drops Vergos's Silver Chest. Phase 4 drops Vergos's Gold Chest. These are different boxes from the original Harrowhold. There are no more Copper Chests.

• PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    There's been some concern both here and in Discord that etching boxes and Vergos's Chests don't drop in the new HH.

Phases 1-3 have Superior Etching Boxes (etching IV). Phase 3 drops Vergos's Silver Chest. Phase 4 drops Vergos's Gold Chest. These are different boxes from the original Harrowhold. There are no more Copper Chests.

The concern is more about etching boxes not dropping in Phases 3 and 4 BATTLE PACKS like they did during 30man. The boxes that drop during phases 1-3 are randomly distributed throughout the raid while the battle packs ensured everyone got some.
  • TewiiTewii ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    There's been some concern both here and in Discord that etching boxes and Vergos's Chests don't drop in the new HH.

People don't mean the single, randomly-given chests from different phases. Everyone's referring to the Battle Packs "Battle Pack I, Battle Pack II, Battle Pack III, Battle Pack IV" obtained from each phase that every single player gets.

In the last time HH was ingame, this included loot like Personal Alks etc. like we're going to be getting in the upcoming patch, however the Battle Pack III had one Etching box guaranteed from it, and the Battle Pack IV had two etching boxes guaranteed from it.

Simply put - Can we expect these to be in the respective battle packs this time? The patch notes do not outline whether or not we get etching boxes from the Battle Packs, or just from the boss drops.

To be completely clear - There are three ways of getting Etching Boxes last patch. The boss dropping them directly, obtaining them as a chance reward from Silver + Gold chests, and the one everyone refers to - obtaining them guaranteed from battle packs.