[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

New player council members?

Comments

• StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Palomina wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Me and @Dhrizzit should be the leaders :winky:

Consider me too :3

end of the world when this happend huehuehuehue
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭

Only Popo Brain people, sowwy. ;)
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭

You are getting close, but you are asking for stuff, stop doing that, we ask for stop when no one else does that. Keep at it to join the club doe :p
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    kubitoid wrote: »
    You can p2w your way to t10
    only truly devoted men should be councils. isnt spending thousands of usd on a f2p game a true devotion? i think it is. so those ppl should be rewarded for their devotion and generous support thru all hard years

Support must be written "$upport"
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Player Council members are just volunteers. They aren't paid for, responsible for, or have any way of implementing actual game client or server changes, bug fixes, new features, or anything like that. Even we at En Masse ultimately need Bluehole to make those kinds of changes. That's why Player Council is more about promoting community excellence / cool player activity, and less about addressing game issues.
    i still stand for my pov that councils MUST have T10 tera rewards rank

You can p2w your way to t10

Technically, you can, provided you are willing to spend 12k dollars just to get access to 3 mounts that do not fly, exclusive laurel head accessory, and darkan wings accessory. I repeat, 12k dollars, that is a huge amount that could probably be best put to other uses.
    Besides, i think you have a cap on how much you can spend daily. I think is caps at 500 dollars daily? then it wont let you make more transactions.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    so is mean elinusagi is t10 ?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    vkobe wrote: »
    so is mean elinusagi is t10 ?

Nope.

I have spent around 3k-5k dollars in the game.

I am not sure becuase I never cared to sum and used several ways to pay the EMP but I am sure that is at least 3k because in one credit card is what I spend and is the one I use the most.

My current tier is 8.5 :(
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    none of the council members have personally ever gave me 50 bucks so i'd say they're pretty useless imho tbqh
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Ardire wrote: »
    none of the council members have personally ever gave me 50 bucks so i'd say they're pretty useless imho tbqh
    Doing my best! ;__;

(I just +15'd all my gear and now I'm broke pls help)
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Put Drizzhit and kubitoid on the council
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ardire wrote: »
    u need 50 usd wat for?

more erping