Bring back Dragon Firework 2k17 !

Honestly they are probably the best firework in my opinion, and I miss them. I had a few left but NOW THEY'RE GONEEEE. FEED ME MORE TERA PLEASE. </3 Why did they get taken away in the first place?

Comments

• Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭
    didn't they have problems, like a group could set off a lot of them and crash people?
  • GhibliiGhiblii ✭✭
    Probably, but I still want them backcrashing tera with dragons.. I see no problem :sunglasses:
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭
    I still have more than 1000 dragon fireworks. if you were on av server, I could probably see myself selling a few here and there.
  • JasonTERAJasonTERA ✭✭✭
    one reason that the server crash issue has happened was that the dragon firework was too cheap. I do not remember the exact price, but it was 1g each I guess. That made people spamming it like 1000+ times.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dragon firework was fixed already. To address the issue of people constantly spamming this fireworks, making the life of others miserable and crashing their computers, EME decided to give it a 1 hour cooldown upon use. Tho i am not sure if it still works, as i see people spamming it today.
  • JasonTERAJasonTERA ✭✭✭
    edited July 10
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    The dragon firework was fixed already. To address the issue of people constantly spamming this fireworks, making the life of others miserable and crashing their computers, EME decided to give it a 1 hour cooldown upon use. Tho i am not sure if it still works, as i see people spamming it today.
    ??? when did they decided to give it an hr of cd? never saw that announcement. Anyway, so I tested it by myself. I used 4 dragon fireworks that I have, and there is still no CD.

44ad57f197.jpg
    da7f6b8718.jpg

• GhibliiGhiblii ✭✭
    edited July 10
    DAMN MY LUCK, I'm on TR. I used my last one today because there was a cute dance party and I was like why not :blush: Then a piece of me died inside. I don't know, it could be internet based I never lag during them.
  • GrimoirGrimoir ✭✭✭
    Am happy those got removed tho people still fire them off during rally and make others dc
  • MiskuChanMiskuChan ✭✭✭
    They didn't have the minute long CD when they first arrived, that fixed pretty much everything. After the CD patch you could only disturb most computers with like an organised group of 15 people which is highly unlikely so there's not really much reason not to bring them back now.

I set off like 5,000 on the island of dawn when they first came out B)
  • GhibliiGhiblii ✭✭
    :+1: spacecats where you at be my firework sugardaddy :smiley:
  • Haggard86 wrote: »
    didn't they have problems, like a group could set off a lot of them and crash people?

Yeah. Unfortunately :/
  • GhibliiGhiblii ✭✭
    C R Y I N G, bring them back with a 10 minute cool down :sunglasses: I'm dedicated I swear one day they'll come back to me