Awakening enchanting mats reduction but why also enchantt succes reduction? plz tell me

hi i have been playin tera since before the argon queen, i really enjoy the game and mechanics, but right now i feel really down and sad....
the shadow nerfs and changes that wont apear on patch notes is one thing
the problem that many of us have is that we need good gear or want it, and the enchant in this game is not the best but we learned to live with it....

but the thing is that really depresses me is that we work hard to earn gold and mats so we can b able to use the enchanting for +15 so we are acepted on end game content and to really get the complete experence that the game has to offer... only to lose it all in an instant trying to enchant to +15, i dont know if you dont really care about the player base that dosent have emp and get gold that way, there are also p2w heros the ones that buy gold on the broker, its really easy to spot you know... high prices on items of low tier.... but we are not part of that we are the ones that dont have the gold and activly try to get it....

the main problem that i face is that since the event of the lower mats for awakening enchanting, i noticed that the succes on enchanting has gone lower and lower, is this just a way for you guys to TRY TO GET RID OF AS MUCH ALKAHEST AND FEEDSTOCK AS POSSIBLE SO YOU GUYS CAN MAKE A LOCKBOX LOCKKEY EVENT? is that really whats going on?, i need to gear for hh or my guild wont take me and its becomeing so hard and im about to cry...i just lost my last dime trying to enchant a chest to +13! all my saved mats all my gold gone and now i feel so depressed and down that i had to tell you guys how i feel... i know that you might not even read this or delete it or i dont know, but if you do plz at least know how much we love this game and care for it, and at least tell us whats going on behind the doors or to know the intention behind it, i think is just not fair.

ty for your time and love

leenally -Mount Tyrannas

Comments

• counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    For what it's worth, I don't think the actual success rates changed at all with this event. But the problem with all this enchanting is just how RNG it is; it's entirely a game of chance. Just because they lower the costs doesn't mean you'll personally have good luck, though others might. I am cautiously optimistic about the changes announced for K-TERA that at least make the whole process a bit more visible.
  • Lethalwolf wrote: »
    the main problem that i face is that since the event of the lower mats for awakening enchanting, i noticed that the succes on enchanting has gone lower and lower

The success rate hasn't been changed. Sorry to say it looks like you've just run into an unlucky streak.
  • @Spacecats when is the key event that is long over due :<
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    I enchanted a chest and priest staff this weekend. Chest took less than 10 while the weapon took well over 100. It's just rng. Luckily we're going to lose this enchanting system in the future.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Lethalwolf wrote: »
    the main problem that i face is that since the event of the lower mats for awakening enchanting, i noticed that the succes on enchanting has gone lower and lower

The success rate hasn't been changed. Sorry to say it looks like you've just run into an unlucky streak.

So thats how you wash your hands on the strugle of the little guy no love no help ? at least tell us plz the % of succes so we can live with our selfs and our "unluky streak" also tell us the % of the mats on jack pot, because the mat chance is really low, i have been recording times and bgs and 80 % of the tim is alkahest or dragon claw

sorry if it sounds bad, im really in tears atm i failed all my enchants 140k gone im left whit 900g kittens were born on my roof and i dont know what to do, i dont whant em to die and i cant keep em, the animal entitis will kill them and if i grab em the mother might not like em and let em die or worse eat em ... sorry
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭
    You would be into more tears if you had to spent more than 300k gold worth on ses to get the best rolls for your class in only one earring.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 10
    Just unlucky with rng. I +15'd my chest in 10 tries this weekend so I'm content.
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    Lol its just all rng. My weapon took 3 tries from +12 to +13, then I did not get +14 even after [filtered] 40 or so tries, I gave up and stopped. Next day I got +15 in 17 tries.

I can understand your feelings. I was pretty depressed myself when my weapon didn't hit +14 even after 40 tries but there is nothing anyone can do about it. Enchant % is still the same as before the event, because I have seen some ppl get +12 to +15 in 4 tries (fkin luckers lol). Best advice I can give you is that from next time onward if you dont succeed within 10 tries then take a break and try again later.
  • edited July 10
    @Lethalwolf

It's 3% chance success rate + whatever your TERA Rewards Enchanting bonus is. there is no enchantment advantage and all alks have the same % of success but cost less per enchantment

depending on what kind of alk you use
  • The first time always sucks.
    Then you get used to be.
  • GrimoirGrimoir ✭✭✭
    BOBBYYYY wrote: »
    @Spacecats when is the key event that is long over due :<

As far as i remember they said not anytime soon and somewhere end of summoer so like still at least a month to go.

anyway....

On the success rates, its what players wanted. Originally the success rates were much much higher but in return if you did not succeed 3 times in a row your gear reverted back to +12.

Now you have a guaranteed to keep your upgrade but in return success rates are much much lower to compensate for it.

either way its rng and you are just unlucky, i plussed my chest to +15 in 6 tries.
  • Are you saying enmasse doesn't care abt players who doesn't have elite? Yes, it's true you have an easier life with elite or buying emp.. but i'm playing without elite and i +15 my weapon. I just farmed more. Rng is rng. It doesn't change if you have elite or you buy EMP. I know ppl who spent 300k (elite players) trying to +15 their gear and ppl like me who needed 50 tries more or less.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭
    edited July 11
    Edlin wrote: »
    Are you saying enmasse doesn't care abt players who doesn't have elite? Yes, it's true you have an easier life with elite or buying emp.. but i'm playing without elite and i +15 my weapon. I just farmed more. Rng is rng. It doesn't change if you have elite or you buy EMP. I know ppl who spent 300k (elite players) trying to +15 their gear and ppl like me who needed 50 tries more or less.

the problem is people who dont like spend time, money and enfort to get the ultimate end besto gear, in fast, cheap and easy mode, like kinda player who ask about get more easy game
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭
    Awakened enchanting sucks, good thing BHS is finally get rid of it after years of complaints from players.