Third party program in corsair's stronghold

edited July 10 in General Discussion
@EME Are you going to do anything about this?

Comments

• NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    Would you like to explain in-depth about this experience you've been having? Anything about strange player activities, player motives, and your thoughts about the matter. Since you posted this in the forums, I'd assume you're also looking for player help, and I'd like to help answer this question of yours.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭
    You'll have to provide more information. Name of the thread alone and asking if Enmasse gonna do anything ain't a good starting point.
    What I've seen is people who manage to glitch through the gates and glitch sieges inside the room and such, but you'll need to provide something to start the topic.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure he means the long lasting issue of players going through walls before the match even starts, to cap ress pyres or to tap the crystal before the match even begins.

These things are hard to track because their are client side, so EME cannot do anything unless you have proof of a player doing such exploits, or proof that he is using a 3rd party program . Best to contact Support, send them all the evidence possible that you may have, even screenshots from the chat would work (some exploiters are so dumb that they announce they are gonna exploit for an easy win, which unfortunately people allow for the sake of winning)
  • If you think someone is cheating, report them with a CS ticket. Attach any screenshots, videos, or any information you can possibly provide so that the player can be investigated. If they're using 3rd party software to exploit the game, they'll be dealt with by our support staff.

Posting about it in the forums unfortunately doesn't accomplish much aside from starting witch hunts.
This discussion has been closed.