Improve VSHM

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    The small difference between "I" and "on average".

I use "I" because I am not the whole people playing but several here likes to talk as if they were all the people in Tera, You already deny the dungeon is profitable in any ways so then you should know the averages right?
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

I use "I" because I am not the whole people playing but several here likes to talk as if they were all the people in Tera, You already deny the dungeon is profitable in any ways so then you should know the averages right?

What did I say about the corner?

What did I say about the corner?

Then if you don't know about the averages you can't claim that the dungeon is not rewarding. This thread has post of you denying other users the point of that dungeon being profitable and in most of threads like this you stick with the side that claims is not worth.

You as many others claim or deny it becuase of personal experiences or friends experiences but not becuase you really know the average and then make a post saying "I" != "on average", thing that is used for either side but you only take as valid those who claim is not worth.
  • Mod edit - Removed political reference from title.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    come on now, how many rewarding events we had recently?

For VS HM? Exactly 0.
    The problem was EME giving out Talisman in VHNM earlier last month.
  • DWDE6GFGWHDWDE6GFGWH ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    come on now, how many rewarding events we had recently?

For VS HM? Exactly 0.
    The problem was EME giving out Talisman in VHNM earlier last month.

That still wouldn't change the rewarding events counter for VSH to an one. You're right though, the thing in my eyes is that good PvE players are getting ignored while all the casuals (or not even casuals) get rewarded. Just doesn't sound fair to me, mostly because people like Vi only afk and come online for events that give them free stuff.
  • Damn this thread got serious real quick while I went to sleep, missed out on all the fun D:

> "GET MATS SELL VM9 HURRDURR"
    > autist is told that it's not as profitable as he thinks it is, with numbers to back up his point
    > autist continues talking [filtered] using only personal anecdotes to back up his point

Despite this, some autist of the same sort will later tell us that we have no valid response to their points and all we have are insults... lol. some of you guys genuinely make me believe in eugenics.
    edited July 11
    Then if you don't know about the averages you can't claim that the dungeon is not rewarding. This thread has post of you denying other users the point of that dungeon being profitable and in most of threads like this you stick with the side that claims is not worth.

You as many others claim or deny it becuase of personal experiences or friends experiences but not becuase you really know the average and then make a post saying "I" != "on average", thing that is used for either side but you only take as valid those who claim is not worth.

Except we do know about the averages, you are the one who only has "muh weapon". And Tewii was kind enough to share those averages with you.

But, seriously, how about you go and make that weapon to sell it and keep track of all expenses, including time. I mean, it's superprofitable, right? I'm sure you are already farming and selling vm9 weapons, recording one of those isn't a big deal, right? Or, hey, even all the VM9 you've sold.
    edited July 11
    Except we do know about the averages, you are the one who only has "muh weapon". And Tewii was kind enough to share those averages with you.

Look how you are claiming those are the averages?

Now show proof where did you get the source from that?

How many players?

How many gear pieces?

An average would be for you to know the total amount of people and the total amount of gear pieces enchanted to +15 but you don't know that so you can't claim what is an average in that.

Triping on your own feet again with your own words as you have been doing.

How many players?

How many gear pieces?

An average would be for you to know the total amount of people and the total amount of gear pieces enchanted to +15 but you don't know that so you can't claim what is an average in that.

That's not what an average is, sweetheart.

How many players?

How many gear pieces?

If you know those numbers then you would know also how many mats they used to enchant but you don't even know the more basic info about it so your claims to know the average on that fails in that point, when you don't even know the numbers about what I have asked.
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    Dang this thread has gotten pretty serious now O.o

All we are saying is that we want vshm to be more rewarding than it currently is. I agree that there are many other problems with game right now such as lack of content, I also agree that things are cheaper on our server than other servers but this thread is about vshm specifically.

Problem is running vshm is much less rewarding than the easier content you can do in the same amount of time. You can say this is because events handing out vm9 mats but even if events didn't hand out vm9 mats vshm would become unrewarding for a person once he/she obtains vm9 set. Also, what if someone doesn't wants to make vm9 set but still wants to do vshm? The hardest dungeon in the game right now shouldn't be dropping only untradeable vm9 mats because as @Tewii said, these have no monetary value, making the dungeon not worthwhile to run.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 11
    People aren't even asking for anything extreme. Normal Lakan drops 1 Lakan treasure chest. If nightmare Lakan simply dropped two, I think a lot of people would stop asking for better rewards. I did a VSHM the other day on my tank. Bought some health and mana potions, which I used, and a couple of strong bravery potions, which I also used. Total was like 1,300 gold. ~450 per bravery potion, and like 400 total for some spare pots for mana/hp. I don't need mats. I went to help someone else get their mats. It's like the only reason I even run the place anymore. Selling the feedstock gained from it yielded barely 900 gold. MWA being dirt cheap did not yield much either. If I'd sold the noctenium, I would've made like, a bit over 100g or something. On a good market day, I would make not even 100g per run. On an average day, when prices are a bit on the lower side, I lose gold for my time there. Anyone who actually runs VSHM has probably had a similar experience. If it dropped two boxes that I could sell for 900g each, that's flat profit and it makes me want to actually run the place more often.

"But Voidy, that'll drop the prices on boxes" no it won't; during that weekend long double drop event, boxes were pouring in from everywhere and the price never dipped below 800 before rebounding immediately. And this was from an event that allowed any player to get boxes if they could farm timescape, VSNM, or DFHM. If you applied a change to box drops on a single dungeon -- the hardest one available in the game, at that -- you would change nothing market-wise but make people feel less garbo about running VSHM. As things stand, I just get bitter as hell over it. Like, I spend time making a group, I spend time in the place, and then I lose money on every run. [filtered] that. Might as well not do it. A lot of people take up that attitude, and now here we are, with LFG dead and people struggling to find groups for VSHM. And then when someone suggests making it more profitable, you get people who don't even run it trying to act like it's the end of the world.

How many players?

How many gear pieces?

If you know those numbers then you would know also how many mats they used to enchant but you don't even know the more basic info about it so your claims to know the average on that fails in that point, when you don't even know the numbers about what I have asked.

If you know the amount of tries, you also know how many mats they used. Do you even Tera?!
  • AxeIAxeI ✭✭
    ElinUsagi & Vi must be siblings. Literally trash & irrelevant players trying to dictate whats best for the tops, quite astonishing.

If you think making VM9 is profitable you are out of your mind. Only time its even profitable is when you're either moving to next VM or the stars aligned and enchanting a 2nd weapon or w/e piece didnt cost as much.

Props to @Tewii & @TWMagimay for dealing with these specimens.
This discussion has been closed.