Disabling Server Transfers Until Further Notice

Comments

• SolheimSolheim ✭✭
    Yeah, I transferred my priest and encountered some issues. Thankfully I can still play it, but none of my pet summons work. Thankfully all my pet bank was holding was some feed, alk, and gathered mats.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭
    Scrap wrote: »
    we don't need big freebies for every glitch or bug to ever exist in TERA tho lmao

It's just the meme/tradition yo
  • We recently were made aware of issues with the server transfer service that is resulting in some player characters not transferring correctly and/or ending up in a corrupted state. As such, we have decided to disable the server transfer service until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenient timing, but don’t want to risk characters getting into a state that we may be unable to repair.

I will make a post when the service has been reactivated.

Thank you!
    -Sean
    I'm prepared for a server transfer right now at this moment. Money in had, and even doubled checked my items are safe.

When do you think you'll have this up ready? Or Have at least an update? I know it's been 2 days since this was posted, but I would like to know. Since I'm ready right this moment for one..

r u redy rite this moment
  • SolheimSolheim ✭✭
    Any word on if this is going to be addressed during maint tomorrow?
    Nothing said in patch notes, but not sure if anything would be said there.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scrap wrote: »
    we don't need big freebies for every glitch or bug to ever exist in TERA tho lmao

I meant it, all the things happened, one free character server transfer is not a big thing.

I don't demand it or ask for it, I mean it as a support thing for the player base. Take LOL for example, you can undo 3 of your purchased items per account for a lifetime, that is a support thing for players for a better mentality. I mean something like that.
  • xoBarbxoBarb ✭✭✭
    Blurberry wrote: »
    We recently were made aware of issues with the server transfer service that is resulting in some player characters not transferring correctly and/or ending up in a corrupted state. As such, we have decided to disable the server transfer service until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenient timing, but don’t want to risk characters getting into a state that we may be unable to repair.

I will make a post when the service has been reactivated.

Thank you!
    -Sean
    I'm prepared for a server transfer right now at this moment. Money in had, and even doubled checked my items are safe.

When do you think you'll have this up ready? Or Have at least an update? I know it's been 2 days since this was posted, but I would like to know. Since I'm ready right this moment for one..

r u redy rite this moment

yeh i am
  • Solheim wrote: »

Fair question. It probably wouldn't be addressed there because that service is unrelated to the individual builds. That said, no, server transfers remain disabled for the forseeable future.
  • xoBarbxoBarb ✭✭✭
    edited July 11
    Halrath wrote: »
    Solheim wrote: »

Fair question. It probably wouldn't be addressed there because that service is unrelated to the individual builds. That said, no, server transfers remain disabled for the forseeable future.

you're [Removing Forum Violation] me so hard rn
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    > @Halrath said:
    > Solheim wrote: »
    >
    > Any word on if this is going to be addressed during maint tomorrow?
    > Nothing said in patch notes, but not sure if anything would be said there.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Fair question. It probably wouldn't be addressed there because that service is unrelated to the individual builds. That said, no, server transfers remain disabled for the forseeable future.

Do you know how many people you're pissing off badly because of this? HH20 is being released today and a lot of people swap servers for it.

You would think something that is worth $20 USD a pop would be a major priority to get up and fixed.

#Disappointed
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭
    Koikoi wrote: »
    > @Halrath said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Fair question. It probably wouldn't be addressed there because that service is unrelated to the individual builds. That said, no, server transfers remain disabled for the forseeable future.

Do you know how many people you're pissing off badly because of this? HH20 is being released today and a lot of people swap servers for it.

You would think something that is worth $20 USD a pop would be a major priority to get up and fixed.

#Disappointed

Who ever said it wasn't a priority? You're just assuming it isn't, and you know what they say about assumptions, correct?
  • Naru2008 wrote: »
    > @Halrath said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

#Disappointed

Who ever said it wasn't a priority? You're just assuming it isn't, and you know what they say about assumptions, correct?

ur an assumption
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭
    edited July 12
    Naru2008 wrote: »
    > @Halrath said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

#Disappointed

ur an assumption

So I'm a figment of your imagination? Huh...at least I'm important enough to exist in your head. :')
    But in all seriousness though, let's not sit here and insult one another. You'll drag it off topic.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @Halrath said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

#Disappointed

ur an assumption

So I'm a figment of your imagination? Huh...at least I'm important enough to exist in your head. :')
    But in all seriousness though, let's not sit here and insult one another. You'll drag it off topic.

this forum works based on insults now
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭

When they state: "remain disabled for the forseeable future."

That is what I call, not a priority.
  • xoBarbxoBarb ✭✭✭
    > @Halrath said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

#Disappointed

ur an assumption

haha you sure showed him :P