Improve VSHM

Comments

• saltedcaramelsaltedcaramel ✭✭✭
    edited July 11
    [removed forum violation] The most challenging content in game is the least rewarding. Does this make any sense to you? I don't think it does and many people certainly agree which is why this thread is a thing
  • Only warning. Stay on topic and stop calling each other out.
  • JasonGenerixJasonGenerix ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    As servers are down, i took my time to read this post and I've honestly gotta say that LesbianVI is legit special in the head... Worse troll I've ever seen. I really hope he/she isn't serious about anything they're saying because since they don't even read said dungeon, that makes your opinion on OP's suggestion completely irrelevant from the get-go.

So, if I want a declared line between casual and hard core that makes me a troll, so be it. But asking for more when this patch gave it all for free and gave it all easy is not trollish at all.

Magi took the words right out of my mouth.
  • AxeIAxeI ✭✭
    edited July 11
    Its so simple to understand the whole ordeal. From point A to B, its so easy. Yet [removed forum violation] manages to miss everything and say people are "whinning". When in fact is a very valid point.

This is why casuals shouldnt talk of things that dont affect them. They dont run hard modes or dont play at a high end play. Type of person that are told they're "special" and are gonna change the world since they were little. Quite delusional.

Cut yourself some slack and let the big boys say whats best.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    [removed forum violation] The most challenging content in game is the least rewarding. Does this make any sense to you? I don't think it does and many people certainly agree which is why this thread is a thing

Do you read what I said? seriously.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »

Do you read what everyone else is telling you?
  • ValiantCorvusValiantCorvus ✭✭✭
    edited July 11
    [removed forum violation]

Until you consistently run endgame content, you don't have an opinion on endgame content

Do you read what everyone else is telling you?

Have you read my suggestions and why I say it is not a good time? I know players with +100 Talisman, +200 badges, +400 Banners, Yeah, did they run VSH to have them? The game is fufged, it needs time to adjust loots, currently things are way too bad.
  • @LesbianVi
    Sorry but from what I have been reading, everything you said. For me The only thing on-topic was about how the reward should be.

@All I agree with the low rewards and the time it takes.
  • I'm sorry but Tewii/TWMagimay/etc have been on point this thread. If you disagree with them, you probably don't really have knowledge of how endgame TERA works or don't really care.
    Kreuziger wrote: »
    @LesbianVi
    Sorry but from what I have been reading, everything you said. For me The only thing on-topic was about how the reward should be.

you know why? because if these players would have had complained about VM mats event from anniversary and VM9 afk event, then we could take their points into consideration as they want them VM9 obtained the way it should be, then no one could argue against VSH is being crap.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 11
    @LesbianVi

you know why? because if these players would have had complained about VM mats event from anniversary and VM9 afk event, then we could take their points into consideration as they want them VM9 obtained the way it should be, then no one could argue against VSH is being crap.

I did complain. I went around, making lists about why the event sucks and you followed me around to defend it. Anything else you'd like to say or are you ready to sit down and be quiet?
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    @LesbianVi

I did complain. I went around, making lists about why the event sucks and you followed me around to defend it. Anything else you'd like to say or are you ready to sit down and be quiet?

You were talking about the whole anniversary event, You did mentions things against VM mats, but mostly you, specially on TS event, which I was one of the 1st that asked to remove them. But in general we didn't many voices against those.

I am pretty much sure, me being silenced won't help your cause. If this one voice against a horde matters, then there is something wrong with that horde, don't you think?

PS: I am Batman, wait
  • TewiiTewii ✭✭✭
    @LesbianVi

I complained about mats being handed out like candy in the previous events. What's the next arbitrary point you're going to make?

Also we can still argue that VSH is terrible as far as rewards are concerned. Once again, allow me to spell it out very clearly for you.

VM MATERIALS DO NOT HAVE A MONETARY VALUE. THE VALUE OF GOLD OBTAINABLE FROM VSHM IS FAR LESS THAN OTHER DUNGEONS THAT REQUIRE LESS EFFORT.

Read that, read it again, and then read it a few more times for good measure, seeing as you have either been ignoring or not understanding it for 3+ pages now.
  • the funny part is that most of us actually openly took issues with the event rewards. I'm VERY sure I was the first person to call for removal of talismans from tsnm event, for one.

what would you like to tell us next?
This discussion has been closed.