Summer Festival rewards

This is mostly @Denommenator , but anyone at EME responding would be great.

Previously we were able to farm stuff like Semi-Enigmatic Scrolls with these events. Are they still farmable with tokens, and if not can you please add them? It's a nice way to add more SES to the economy when they're already pretty expensive at more than 250 gold for one.

I get that the costumes being added is meant to appeal to all players and everything, but I don't really need or want those. I'd like to try and farm SES so I don't feel guilty about rerolling rings on alts and stuff.

Comments

• PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭
    SES is expensive not because of the lack of supply, but because people are speculating for the future revamp and buying them up.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Bonanza enchanting box would be in Token shop, like anniversary tokens, maybe? :winky:
  • DWDE6GFGWHDWDE6GFGWH ✭✭✭
    Pixelator wrote: »
    SES is expensive not because of the lack of supply, but because people are speculating for the future revamp and buying them up.

A big amount of SES came from Bonanza boxes, I think this is the biggest reason why they're going up.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    The costumes would be lovely for the Beach Party part of the event, definitely an upgrade to the previous stuff. But for Festival of Sun...I sure do hope costumes won't be the only thing in there.
  • We didn't make any adjustments to the Claret and Medallion token shops as they were delivered to us except for the addition of the Summer Festival Loot Box.

We just checked their contents and they contain only Slaughter gear and Gate/Vain accessories.

Were SES in the shops in previous years? It's possible these shop's contents were changed...
  • Pixelator wrote: »

They were at a high of 350 gp in the end of June, declining in price to now. They've been high for a while.
    edited July 11
    We didn't make any adjustments to the Claret and Medallion token shops as they were delivered to us except for the addition of the Summer Festival Loot Box.

We just checked their contents and they contain only Slaughter gear and Gate/Vain accessories.

Were SES in the shops in previous years? It's possible these shop's contents were changed...

The same thing happened last year and was changed to the way it normally is in NA within a day of players pointing it out.

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/4241/sunmmer-festivities/p1 <- The forum topic about it, with screenshots of what the shop should look like.

PS: You are aware that Slaughter is no longer relevant gear, right?
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    Please let the outfits and accessories not be temporarily for onces but perma *prays to the Tera gods*
  • edited July 11
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    We didn't make any adjustments to the Claret and Medallion token shops as they were delivered to us except for the addition of the Summer Festival Loot Box.

The same thing happened last year and was changed to the way it normally is in NA within a day of players pointing it out.

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/4241/sunmmer-festivities/p1 <- The forum topic about it, with screenshots of what the shop should look like.

Thanks for the link. It looks like former PMs made some adjustments to the shop contents.

We can include some of those items in the shops. You only get a certain number of each medallion daily though, so you'll need to choose between mats or loot boxes containing cosmetics. The event is designed such that you can walk away with 49 loot boxes if you reach your medallion cap everyday (plus one additional loot box for Elite players upon first-time login during the event for a grand total of 50).
  • We didn't make any adjustments to the Claret and Medallion token shops as they were delivered to us except for the addition of the Summer Festival Loot Box.

Hi Denom, I was actually looking at my temple medallions and claret medallions. I did not take screenshots, but I bought a box of bravery for 4 tokens from the temple because the SES was 5 tokens, and I only had 4.

Claret only had shadowvain-tier jewelry.
  • Babbelsim wrote: »
    Please let the outfits and accessories not be temporarily for onces but perma *prays to the Tera gods*

Granted.
    edited July 11

Thanks for the link. It looks like former PMs made some adjustments to the shop contents.

We can include some of those items in the shops. You only get a certain number of each medallion daily though, so you'll need to choose between mats or loot boxes containing cosmetics. The event is designed such that you can walk away with 49 loot boxes if you reach your medallion cap everyday (plus one additional loot box for Elite players upon first-time login during the event for a grand total of 50).

Yes, that's fine, we know there's a limit. But having the reasonable variety would be better in the long run. But, amm, what do you mean by "some"? If, for some reason, you can't put all of them in, might I suggest putting in the SES and Noctenium Boxes at least? Crystal Boxes, Dyad Niveot Structure and the mount as 2nd tier items that would be nice to have but not as cool as nocteniums and SES,
  • TWMagimay wrote: »
    Yes, that's fine, we know there's a limit. But having the reasonable variety would be better in the long run. But, amm, what do you mean by "some"? If, for some reason, you can't put all of them in, might I suggest putting in the SES and Noctenium Boxes at least?

Those are the two I'm planning to add, the bravery potions seem to be less in demand.
  • Asbu wrote: »
    Hi Denom, I was actually looking at my temple medallions and claret medallions. I did not take screenshots, but I bought a box of bravery for 4 tokens from the temple because the SES was 5 tokens, and I only had 4.

Claret only had shadowvain-tier jewelry.

I'll just use the prices in that old thread.
    Yes, that's fine, we know there's a limit. But having the reasonable variety would be better in the long run. But, amm, what do you mean by "some"? If, for some reason, you can't put all of them in, might I suggest putting in the SES and Noctenium Boxes at least?

Those are the two I'm planning to add, the bravery potions seem to be less in demand.

I'd assume the chest of bravery contains old braveries while we currently have a lot of those + the newly added strong braveries. I'd skip those and the costumes(I assume those would be included in the new loot boxes?). But, well, glad we are on the same page. Great mind, am I right? :proud: