Whats up with the Hot springs crabs spawning everywhere?

Comments

• the salts to help cook the crab xD
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    Surprised with what I've seen of late in threads , that some one hasn't come on suggesting or demanding compensation , and of high quality mats at that O.o
  • edited July 2017
    tisnotme wrote: »
    Surprised with what I've seen of late in threads , that some one hasn't come on suggesting or demanding compensation , and of high quality mats at that O.o

We've got it covered. Crabs have a 50% change to drop 10x T11 Feedstock! ;)
  • @Denommenator thats a nice event, balanced loot, they only spawn in highwatch , velika and kaiator?
  • and allemantheia and the outskirts of all the cities in certain areas
  • What about the beach?

Crabs should spam more near the seashore :anguished:
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    tisnotme wrote: »

We've got it covered. Crabs have a 50% change to drop 10x T11 Feedstock! ;)

Sorry @Denommenator and thanks for the t11 fs , but I wasn't being serious , and with the offer too not only have the chance to smash more crabs we also get a bonus so I hope no one does whinge
    And all this talk of crab my tummy is now wanting an input of seafood
  • where can i find the yummy crabs? there are so many ppl in velik outskirts and cant find crabs too cook it. and im Starving :)
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    ye The Hermit crab best crab B)
  • We certainly hate to put it on y'all to clean them up for us - sorry to ask for so much help!
  • FEBFEB ✭✭
    @seandynamite why are crabs stuck up in the quiz area coliseum in velika outskirt
  • FEB wrote: »
    @seandynamite why are crabs stuck up in the quiz area coliseum in velika outskirt

Crabs seem to have a mind of their own. I just hope they don't procreate or something.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    FEB wrote: »

Crabs seem to have a mind of their own. I just hope they don't procreate or something.

How long will these crabs be around for?
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    I really enjoyed crab pot in the past haha