[PC] Maintenance is now complete. Thank you for your patience!

Hypothetical question: How would community react if EME merges empty server like CH to healthy one?

its not complete coocoo thought with current state CH is in, right? Hopefully next patch will flourish CH server though.

Comments

• vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    more erping B)
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    CH is far from empty...
  • Endless erping for gold :D
  • CH is fine
  • Hoobs du it +1
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    pliss, ch have the most cheap prices in tradebroker acroos servers, because in ch love is more inmportan :3
  • GrimoirGrimoir ✭✭✭
    If they merged ch with another server ch population would slowly absorb their souls and bodies causing their server population to dimish
  • CH is fine. Leave us alone. :angry:
    If they merge we will just get more ppl for love. They not gonna remain same. :mrgreen:
  • DXMDXM ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Pumpedd wrote: »
    *spouts BS*
    Just because you aren't on it doesn't make it a dead server. CH is fine :)

• Frankly I wish they would go the direction of BDO with one mega server with many channels
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frankly I wish they would go the direction of BDO with one mega server with many channels

black desert is not really like that and tera had many channel in the past for exemple we had 10 channel in highwatch map

in black desert you cant log in olvia after 30 days :)
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merge AV with CH, but we shall get their stuff or they won't be left alone by our craze :naughty:
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    Merge AV with CH, but we shall get their stuff or they won't be left alone by our craze :naughty:

i like that idea better IF merge was to happen, merge the 2 least populated servers. 2 birds with 1 stone

all characters/gear/guilds etc will stay intact ofcourse. otherwise it'll be a mayhem!
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk what you're smoking CH is fine, leave it alone. it should always stand as the lone RP server, i know tons of folk would leave if that changed, so no, a sever merge would only make things worse.

if AV wants to be merged so bad merge them with TR, and FF with MT. boom a PVE, PVP and RP server. all good.

#LeaveChAlone