make an elin brawler already!! i want one so bad

Comments

• GrimoirGrimoir ✭✭✭
    all i want is for them not to remove the race scars from the bodies each time a new swimsuit comes out -.-
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really really hate this thread, more than more rewarding dungeon threads :p >:)

PS: NO, thanks, I don't see more Elins, people already making a lotta Elin lancers, No, Nooooooooo, did I say noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    Grimoir wrote: »
    all i want is for them not to remove the race scars from the bodies each time a new swimsuit comes out -.-
    hard is this to disagree
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    I really really hate this thread
    xgmq6p.jpg
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    kubitoid wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    I really really hate this thread
    xgmq6p.jpg

lol, well, Tera had too much love for Elin, don't you think?
  • Human male brawler pleaseeee.
  • ZamaelZamael ✭✭
    Kreuziger wrote: »
    Human male brawler pleaseeee.

I agree with this. I would like to also see male Valkyrie and Gunners. I can understand the reaper since the Elin race are basically ether hermaphrodites or reproduce through parthenogenesis (not having males in the mix) but not the other races. :)
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭

Apparently BHS is studying the possibility.
  • ScrapScrap ✭✭
    > @Zamael said:
    > Kreuziger wrote: »
    >
    > Human male brawler pleaseeee.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I agree with this. I would like to also see male Valkyrie and Gunners. I can understand the reaper since the Elin race are basically ether hermaphrodites or reproduce through parthenogenesis (not having males in the mix) but not the other races. :)

elin dont reproduce at all tho?? I see reapers remaining elin for the lore (plus having to edit the reaper starting area for other races?? eugh) but also valkyrie would be odd to be male simply because... aren't valkyries in irl mythology today always female? that's my issue with it -- any other name for the class would have made that a little less awkward I think, but NA voted for it so.

I do want more males tho. I made a male cast a few days ago but god I want more class choices.
  • I would play brawler if they added Elin. Though I would rather have a male option added to all the female locked classes.

But speaking of Elin (and since they are almost every class)- can we please have some boyish costumes for them? Since I cant have my male Elin as an actual race at least make it so I can gender-bend them easier lol
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    *cough*
    ... Popori Gunner?
    *cough cough cough*
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭
    Zamael wrote: »

I agree with this. I would like to also see male Valkyrie and Gunners. I can understand the reaper since the Elin race are basically ether hermaphrodites or reproduce through parthenogenesis (not having males in the mix) but not the other races. :)

Ssssoooo.... Lancers should mate with lancers to give birth to lancer kids and so on....

what did I just read again?
  • ZamaelZamael ✭✭
    Scrap wrote: »
    > @Zamael said:
    > Kreuziger wrote: »
    >
    > Human male brawler pleaseeee.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I agree with this. I would like to also see male Valkyrie and Gunners. I can understand the reaper since the Elin race are basically ether hermaphrodites or reproduce through parthenogenesis (not having males in the mix) but not the other races. :)

elin dont reproduce at all tho?? I see reapers remaining elin for the lore (plus having to edit the reaper starting area for other races?? eugh) but also valkyrie would be odd to be male simply because... aren't valkyries in irl mythology today always female? that's my issue with it -- any other name for the class would have made that a little less awkward I think, but NA voted for it so.

I do want more males tho. I made a male cast a few days ago but god I want more class choices.

:)

Well i never said that Elins don't reproduce. I believe that Hermaphrodites can reproduce as long as one leans more to the male and the other female biologically and parthenogenesis can reproduce without having [filtered].

In regards Valkyries, they are actually from the Norse Mythology and you are correct about been females but they also had shields which here they don't. Also, why no more males? I don't like playing females unless i'm forced to which I am when it comes to the brawler. Last, this game is not based in real life so it doesn't mater what they call the classes.
  • Elins don't reproduce. They're ethereal beings made corporeal.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭
    why don't... people read the lore again??