[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] Summerfest Part 2: The Beach Bash is on from August 11 until September 1! Participate in event activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Basic improvements you'd like to see in Tera? no balance/mechanics discussion.

Comments

• SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    Character and account-bound versions of ALL mounts would be much appreciated.

Oh, and having gold from a broker sale go directly to you, either a straight deposit in your inventory or through the parcel post. Thanks.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    While we're talking about the broker, an account-wide brokerage system would be great. In other words, if I list 2 pages of items on my tank but someone needs me to play on my archer, I can switch to my archer but still handle sales negotiations from my tank's broker.
  • edited July 2017
    voidy wrote: »
    While we're talking about the broker, an account-wide brokerage system would be great. In other words, if I list 2 pages of items on my tank but someone needs me to play on my archer, I can switch to my archer but still handle sales negotiations from my tank's broker.

Only if it's something that can be optionally enabled/disabled. You may not want people to know you're online with an alt in some cases.

SageWindu wrote: »
    Oh, and having gold from a broker sale go directly to you, either a straight deposit in your inventory or through the parcel post.

It's probably better to not have it go to parcel post, at least, since those get deleted automatically after a certain number of days.
  • LYC14LYC14 ✭✭✭
    Possible to have a 'appear offline' option to not show to your buddies and guild members that you are online even though you are?
  • I just want the things that Gameforge Tera has because they have more than we do, by a lot.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want an improved texture for Femani skins too, that looks bad :cry:

Also I want their Original feet on all costumes :angry:

AKA some love for Femani :neutral:
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    I would like to be able to run solo dungeons while being in party. It kind of bothers me to wait ideally while making vshm parties. I could run pop/gg while forming the party. Also, if party members are not near, IoD BAM count shouldn't increase.
  • JenieveJenieve ✭✭✭
    Confirmation yes/no request when you click on a design or smart boxes so you cannot accidentally open something
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Palomina wrote: »
    I would like to be able to run solo dungeons while being in party. It kind of bothers me to wait ideally while making vshm parties. I could run pop/gg while forming the party. Also, if party members are not near, IoD BAM count shouldn't increase.

This makes it feel like TERA has a lobby system. You really should be able to do solo content while waiting instead of IoD's count increase or locked out of solo dungeons.

EDIT: while I'm at it, let's bring something I was just discussing with another controller player:
    The ability to drag & drop directly into the controller command UI.
    The way it is now you're required to trow your skills/consumables/mounts on the standard bar, that you really don't easily relate to which button is what on controller, while the controller UI is there just to show what will happen when you press each button.
  • JXE5356AKEJXE5356AKE ✭✭✭
    Can you ask BHS to make more hair colors, doesn't seem too difficult.
  • EishaaEishaa ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Fix the chain skill hot key setting on gamepad.

Let me elaborate; This setting has been bugged since the SSHM patch in May 2016. I have sent tickets to EME and even made a thread about if in Bug Report, asking for this very issue to be fixed. Honestly, though, after typing this, I think I'm just gonna work around this bug. If it isn't going to get fixed after over a year, there's no point in believing it'll get fixed anytime soon. Leave it to EME and BHS to make us deal with their issues instead of handling it themselves...
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remove joy of partying, and let people with a lower ilvl than the dungeon requires get vanguard rewards if they complete it.
    So many times where I have four people for a group and we're just fine as we are, but we have to go out of our way to find a fifth person just so we get drops. And it's even worse when the fifth doesn't carry their weight at all, takes the drops we might've gone there for in the first place, loots a design and keeps it for himself, etc. etc. etc. Basically give people the freedom to play how they want.
  • mollyyamollyya ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Kick Danryl out of my party.

Who is Danryl?
    0citpQC.png
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jenieve wrote: »
    Confirmation yes/no request when you click on a design or smart boxes so you cannot accidentally open something

I got rekt as heck on this one couple of times lol
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    It's a huge annoyance when a 7 man raid gets held up by one person who doesn't read and won't use a nostrum.