[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

Fashion Coupon selection feedback

Why is there such a small selection of weapon skins in the fashion token shop? The game has dozens of old weapon skins and you pick a max of 4 per class and two of them use the exact same model. Some of us would kinda like to see the old wooden weapons and some of the axes that look like actual AXES, not frozen coolaid.

Comments

• BaldurdashBaldurdash ✭✭✭
    phantazum wrote: »
    frozen coolaid.

Otter pops!
  • The topic is getting brought up again and again, but nothing ever happens. I understand your frustration. Despite owning several store-bought weapon skins, I'd love to own some traditional ones as well (and I think many players feel the same way). But I guess EME has more pressing issues to solve right now (and probably always will), or they just don't want to prioritize something that they feel might influence their sales.
    We were told that they need the original weapon skin name in order to add them (or something like that). However, despite the community trying to help, nothing was done.
  • GrimoirGrimoir ✭✭✭
    Spacecats mentioned in a different topic to list the ones missing and there was even a topic made that lists all the missing skins like noctenium ones and so on. Before making another rage post use the search function
  • Yeah, just search for a dead thread rather than bring it up over and over again. Im sure that will get their attention.

And how hard can it be to add some skins to a merchant? Not like they have to make the skins, they are already in the game. An intern could do it in a day.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    So many nice weapon skins you see while leveling and then never get to use again when you reach 65. Maybe EME should open up some internships.
  • You dont even see those weapon skins while leveling anymore. Most low level weapons have been removed from the game thanks to avatar weapons.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Grimoir wrote: »
    Spacecats mentioned in a different topic to list the ones missing and there was even a topic made that lists all the missing skins like noctenium ones and so on. Before making another rage post use the search function

And literally nothing has been done about that.

Also add to the list of things broken for tomorrow's maintenance:

- ninja weapon skins are completely gone from the fashion coupon store.
    - so are ninja costumes
    - so are the old brawler costumes

I'm sure others are as well, I just didn't take the time to look.

Thank you @Spacecats @Halrath @seandynamite
  • GrimoirGrimoir ✭✭✭
    @CassandraTR

Thats like a unwritten rule nowadays. After every major patch / content patch the federation bill store / fashion coupon store gets an issue. They usually correct it afterwards, so imo nothing to really complain about.

@phantazum
    Its actusally not as easy as you think since they need to convert all of them into a full item piece and make it a costume, if it was really so easy they wouldnt have removed the entire remoddeling system tera had years ago, its just too much time consuming to convert all of them, but it doesnt mean it wont be done.
  • Since the last update all weapon and armor skins for my Ninja's in the fashion coupon store are missing. This is the only class i noticed things missing for, tho i haven't really checked the other classes either.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Gunner will suits also disappeared. Will this ever be fixed?
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    Priest weapon skins also changed/removed. I remember two of some hand holding a cube-like object but now there is only two skin's left for priest.
  • JXE5356AKEJXE5356AKE ✭✭✭
    Lolitaa wrote: »
    Priest weapon skins also changed/removed. I remember two of some hand holding a cube-like object but now there is only two skin's left for priest.

Mystic ones are gone from that set as well. I believe it was nightforge?
  • we've bought this up time and time again and still nothing. they did give us the vm2 ones a couple years ago but nothing since then.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    5KTN639994 wrote: »
    Since the last update all weapon and armor skins for my Ninja's in the fashion coupon store are missing. This is the only class i noticed things missing for, tho i haven't really checked the other classes either.

Same for Brawler, the unique outfits (those not shared with other classes) and weapon skins are gone.
  • Sorcs only get 2 weapon variants to select from in the Fashion Coupon vendor. Seems unfair considering that Valks/Gunners and a few others get nearly 10. lol