The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

I lost the etching in my weapon

Today, at some point, while i was switching between set of stats, I lost my Energetic 4 Etching. I dont know what happened, but i need my etching. I submitted a ticked, but wait 2 or more weeks for get back my etching is insane.

Anyone has experienced the same problem?

Comments

• voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've heard about that happening. I assume you tried switching back to your original gear set, logging out and logging back in, etc.?
  • Yea, and the etching doesnt come back. Nice bug.
  • I don't normally do this; however, if @Spacecats could get this looked at I'm sure we'd all appreciate it.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    EME doesn't work weekends Thor.

Submit a ticket, and bump this on Monday at like 10 AM eastern time.

Also, it might not be 2 weeks. My support ticket for a deleted item was 6 days.
  • EME doesn't work weekends Thor.

How do you run an online business and NOT have staff running during the weekends? o.O
  • all i can tell u is: RIP B)

PS: i hope EME give ur etching back :)
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    MajorThor wrote: »
    EME doesn't work weekends Thor.

How do you run an online business and NOT have staff running during the weekends? o.O

They have on-call staff on the weekend, like most online businesses. They do also have people monitoring for urgent tickets on the weekend, but not the full support team. This practice is pretty normal, to be honest.
  • 6f19b7809d.png
    @Spacecats
    Ty EME STAFF
  • Ryuzhen wrote: »
    @Spacecats
    Ty EME STAFF

I'm going to send you an update through that Ticket.