Friendship circle shop needs update badly

Tera EU friendship circle shop vs NA http://imgur.com/C33Lzgb

Comments

• voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 17
    :grin: So is the EU representative dating a developer from Korea or something? Because they seem to get way more freedom in terms of what they can do with their game than the NA version, which seems constantly shackled by demands from BHS.
  • ^ I am actually wondering the same thing, why does EU get so much freedom in everything and En masse has to live under the boot of BHS ?
  • TewiiTewii ✭✭✭
    Wait so they even removed the Smart Party Dress Box from the friendship circle shop?

...Just... what?
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭
    ^ I am actually wondering the same thing, why does EU get so much freedom in everything and En masse has to live under the boot of BHS ?

Aren't the EU guys actually independent, while EME is part of BHS? 'Tis what I heard anyway.
  • SeikilosSeikilos ✭✭
    ^ I am actually wondering the same thing, why does EU get so much freedom in everything and En masse has to live under the boot of BHS ?

Aren't the EU guys actually independent, while EME is part of BHS? 'Tis what I heard anyway.

Tera EU is published by Gameforge. Independent company.
    Tera NA is published by EME. Subsidiary of BHS.
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭
    SMH the man is holding us down!!!!!!

rebel my brothers!!!!!!!!!
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 17
    voidy wrote: »
    :grin: So is the EU representative dating a developer from Korea or something? Because they seem to get way more freedom in terms of what they can do with their game than the NA version, which seems constantly shackled by demands from BHS.

EME can basically do what they want to merchant contents (as the other publishers can), but they just haven't prioritized it. It's the same problem as Fed Bills, Fashion Coupons, TERA Emporium, etc. It's been brought up a lot. To be honest, Gameforge seems to have a better internal process to deal with the pressure of monthly builds (possibly because they're a larger company?).
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    edited July 18
    @Spacecats, @Halrath this needs to happen pls look into this ty
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭
    Seikilos wrote: »

Tera EU is published by Gameforge. Independent company.
    Tera NA is published by EME. Subsidiary of BHS.

Right, so GF has more freedom to change stuff than EME.
  • DreadweaverDreadweaver ✭✭✭
    edited July 18
    And fashion coupon please! :love:
    Right now buddy up system for mentor is so discouraging that no one really cares of it a lot. Very pity. Nudget picks only gold, mount is not special. Nothing else can be found there. Solutions.. I have 800 left from dd event.
  • OliverTera wrote: »
    Tera EU friendship circle shop vs NA http://imgur.com/C33Lzgb

Not gonna lie, this almost makes it look like EME is putting forth no effort at all into the game. Between this, the Fashion Coupon and Emporium it just seems like everything in NA Tera is very lackluster. I mean, I've only been playing since early April of this year and I was actually pretty stoked with the game. Fast forward to now after having read the forums and checked out EU Tera, it feels like we have a skeleton of what the game actually is in comparison.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, that is what is gonna happen with wanting update on any merchants to all of us :angry:

cropped-MrRip513x513.png?fit=200%2C200.
  • DreadweaverDreadweaver ✭✭✭
    Them they gonna kiss their own (_•_) because if all who wants go that way their game will be pointless :mrgreen:
  • that names . glaming wings fo the arramantine moon ,

well im guess moved to Tera eu and dont post anymore here because im want radiant wings of the everlasting starlaights
  • And fashion coupon please! :love:
    Right now buddy up system for mentor is so discouraging that no one really cares of it a lot. Very pity. Nudget picks only gold, mount is not special. Nothing else can be found there. Solutions.. I have 800 left from dd event.

The fashion coupon shop was just fixed. The others haven't been forgotten, but they do take time. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.