@Spacecats, @Halrath this needs to happen pls look into this ty

On it.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 18
    Halrath wrote: »
    Babbelsim wrote: »

On it.

While you guys are at it, you may at least give us an answer on this thread please. I put a hold on my search for weapon models on Lance just because we do not know what is needed to collaborate with EME, in order to bring and update thats late by 2 years to the Fashion Coupon Shop.

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/15266/names-and-pictures-of-weapon-models-that-are-not-yet-skins-but-hopefully-can-become-skins-wip/p1

@Spacecats did answered, but not everyone knows Korean, so we would really need a way for more of us to be involved in bringing the missing fashion coupon items for the original 7 classes.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭
    "FC shop was just fixed" --Halrath

I wonder what that means.... I guess I'll have to check it out in game... I hope it means more stuff?
  • Catservant wrote: »
    "FC shop was just fixed" --Halrath

I wonder what that means.... I guess I'll have to check it out in game... I hope it means more stuff?

Specifically, ninja and brawler stuff was inadvertantly removed last week. We readded those items back to the shop.

More stuff is a project we're working on.
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    While you guys are at it, you may at least give us an answer on this thread please.
    For what it's worth, I prepared a list of ItemIDs for all the missing weapon skins for a sample class and provided it to EME as well, so I know we've provided them the information they should need to take action. I think the only factor right now is time/priority.
  • MawileMawile ✭✭
    Ah very relieving to hear it's a project you guys are working on. You da man Halrath
  • DreadweaverDreadweaver ✭✭✭
    > @Halrath said:
    >
    > More stuff is a project we're working on.

I will wait :hurrah:

This what I actually meant!
    If you do it many people will be very thankful! Me included.
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    Babbelsim wrote: »

On it.

Thank you very much \o/
2»