[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Thinking about returning

2»

Comments

• voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pixelator wrote: »
    In a few months, KDHM/FINM/FIHM will be returning. It's like you never left!

Funny story, I know a guy who quit in the middle of the timescape patch because he was SICK of grinding TS for VM mats. When he came back and I told him that Timescape returned and was dropping VM mats, he turned 180 degrees and left. :awesome:
  • voidy wrote: »

Funny story, I know a guy who quit in the middle of the timescape patch because he was SICK of grinding TS for VM mats. When he came back and I told him that Timescape returned and was dropping VM mats, he turned 180 degrees and left. :awesome:

Honestly i Never left because of being bored - I don't want to sound too elitist but comparing [filtered] sizes with my friends on DPS meter made the dungeons so much more fun than what they were supposed to be so I have no problem with the dungeon play. We left last year January/February because that extra month without FIHM was a no no and BnS was opening the same week they told us no FIHM so we jumped a perfectly working ship that only needed a new sail
  • roxxapoxxroxxapoxx ✭✭✭
    The community is sparse and there's really no end game reason to gear anymore. Unless you want to do harrowhold every week just for fun. Support is getting better but half of the time they don't know what they're doing because they don't play the game themselves... and most things they wont assist you with anyway. Idk. Game's heading way down imo, point of no return.
  • VorlonVorlon ✭✭
    voidy wrote: »

Why you do that my voidy friend? :p

It's best to play Tera casually. That way you never get bored.
  • so what's endgame rn and how are you all taking it in?
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Shukaji wrote: »
    so what's endgame rn and how are you all taking it in?

Endgame right now is HH and VSHM but honestly TERA's endgame gets boring very fast. VSHM doesn't feel like 'worth' running once you get your vm9 mats while HH is not your typical dungeon and finding a raid for it can be a challenge in itself.

As I said though it all feels repetitive and boring. HH can be done only once a week even if you can clear it and spamming vshm isn't fun. That is why people play less after they finish gearing. Some people gear up alts and start hoarding stuff for the next patch. You can go achievement hunting etc but that is not my cup of tea. Right now I don't play as much as I used to and I am thinking to gear up another char because next big patch is at least 4-5 months away.
  • PomponPompon ✭✭
    I just came back into the game, i stopped years ago when sky cruiser was still end game lel (so i think about same time as you iirc).
    Gearing is so easy now, so don't even get discouraged by your old gear coz it s gonna be ez pz to gear up in tier 11 (tier 12 being end game VM) with perfect rolls on everything (litterraly everything).
    Then getting VM is another story as per usual, that should extend your gear farming by quite a bit, before you end up bored of end game again.