[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

kTERA : July class balance

Comments

• Wow warrior changes yay!!
  • EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    bad players upset over a cheat death passive nerf
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    EllieChu wrote: »

mad players jelly about it
  • mollyyamollyya ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    I see lancer+Dstance war DPS meta in the future.
    And reapers enjoy your extra 25% permanent ASPD and even more with a Dstance warrior during shadow reaping.
  • mollyya wrote: »

i dont see it, do u think warriors will play as dps with defensive stance? i guess not
  • FaunBaitFaunBait ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    FINALLY!!!! A reason to gear my Mystic! Thrall stats are based off gear level!

*not expecting a big change, but let's see.
  • mollyyamollyya ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Nibellung wrote: »
    mollyya wrote: »

i dont see it, do u think warriors will play as dps with defensive stance? i guess not

15% Dstance exclusive extra crit chance, block cancel for faster edge building, tap blocking damage from back of boss so you can keep DPSing instead of evading away(war's block is broken, unlike zerk's block) and also bonus 1 edge, 0.5sec CDR on bladedraw. More enrage uptime or better enrage synchronization. Nearly 11.7% permanent party ASPD buff.

All of them in exchange of 55 crit factor, 18 power and 10% damage. I am not good at maths so I can't tell which stance is superior for war in the scope of personal DPS and party contribution. but I think it is worth to bring this meta into discussion now.
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    1) Pretty sure it's 18% extra crit change and it's frontal, so that's a big NO.

2) Warriors have ToB for a reason, the instances where you'd need to block from behind is not worth the 10% dmg, 55 crit rate, and 18 power loss just for 1 edge and 0.5 less cooldown. NO.

3) If you enrage the boss you get aggro possibly causing the death of your fellow party members/making the boss turn and losing back time. NO.
  • GrimoirGrimoir ✭✭✭
    > @LesbianVi said:
    > EllieChu wrote: »
    >
    > bad players upset over a cheat death passive nerf
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > mad players jelly about it

Bad players getting mad over mad players
  • EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Fleett wrote: »

2) Warriors have ToB for a reason, the instances where you'd need to block from behind is not worth the 10% dmg, 55 crit rate, and 18 power loss just for 1 edge and 0.5 less cooldown. NO.

3) If you enrage the boss you get aggro possibly causing the death of your fellow party members/making the boss turn and losing back time. NO.

whats stopping the warrior from going in front of the boss before using infuriate. Whats stopping the dps from paying enough attention to know the boss is going to turn. Who dies because of a single aggro swap to begin with?

Forgot to mention that infuriate only puts you on top of the aggro table. All the lancer has to do to get it back is poke the boss again, or to be safe use their shout since it gives you aggro for 6 seconds flat
  • Idi0ticGeniusIdi0ticGenius ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lolitaa @seraphinush

몬스터 타격 시 마다 공격 속도가 최대 5%씩 상승(최대 5중첩)
    => Monster hit every time attack speed is max 5% per increase (max 5 stack)
    == > Increase Attack Speed on every successful hit against monsters up to 5%. (5 stacks max)
    ===> 1 hit = 1% ASPD

• NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    EllieChu wrote: »

mad players jelly about it

If it's really 60 minute CD, there's nothing to be jelly about it. xD
  • > @mollyya said:
    > I see lancer+Dstance war DPS meta in the future.
    > And reapers enjoy your extra 25% permanent ASPD and even more with a Dstance warrior during shadow reaping.

Lancer Cannot stay with war dstance dps because it drags aggro. Unless x2 tank :awesome:
  • mollyyamollyya ✭✭✭
    Fleett wrote: »

1)18% is the number of Crit power of Dstance warrior attacking from front. 15% is the crit chance embedded in Dstance, not head-on passive. Though I need the proof to see it is always active no matter which side you are attacking from.

2)I forgot to mention, in Dstance, you can block->BD and ToB->BD without the time cost of evasion and that crappy vortex slash.

3) Pick a good time to enrage, eg middle of the boss pattern or healer is res baiting then the lancer just shout to get aggro back. In case of boss turning around just pretend it is doing a random aggro attack is that really hard?