[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Post your Strong Box Key Rewards here!

Hello, felling lucky today?

Well well, post here your Lucky and your Bad Lucky, your Tears and Joys!!!

Gl everyone!!!
«134

Comments

  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sitting in my office at work, going to be several hours before I can try my luck :/
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Reserved for all the Cruxes I am going to get

    PS: This jackpot event is lit but my RNG wasn't lit at all like always, should have sold my keys, I go sobs :cry:
  • edited July 2017
    Goodluck all! I hope the dragon is at least 1/500 :chuffed:

    300 keys:

    4k premium alkahest
    6k spellbinds
    3 etching boxes
    133 semis
    19 smart dyads
    1k tier 12 feedstock :cry:

    opened another 150:
    10k premium alkahest
    2k spellbinds
    700 semis
    6 smart dyads
    3k tier 12 feedstock
    10 etching boxes
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    well time for those 19 rogue keys i have laying in the bank to come in handy i guess. should have stocked up on keys months earlier tho. oh well.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haggard86 wrote: »
    I'm sitting in my office at work, going to be several hours before I can try my luck :/

    Same here. At least by the time we're home we'll know if it's worth trying or not ;)
  • MawileMawile ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    I sold most of my sea chests for only 1k last month. I think I only have around 50 sea chests left and like 20 rogue keys. feelsbadman. :( Hoping and praying to get a dragon within 70 keys ahahaha. o:)
  • DreadweaverDreadweaver ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Place for my mp potions.
    Would be good to know what boxes you were opening also!
  • JiuttiJiutti ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Good luck everyone! May the RNG be with you~

    Edit: My haul from ~80 keys:
    UWZUe7yQRa_KkAxLc5L77A.png
  • LilMsQTayLilMsQTay ✭✭✭
    Same, @work now. (*Warning noobie question)
    How do I get:

    The jackpots apply to the following items:

    Locked Krysteel Strongbox
    Locked Linsteel Strongbox
    Locked Norsteel Strongbox
    Locked Shadsteel Strongbox
    Locked Extensive Strongbox
    Locked Spellbound Strongbox
    Locked Strongbox
    Locked Pocket Pet Strongbox

    Killing bams and dungeons?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    LilMsQTay wrote: »
    Same, @work now. (*Warning noobie question)
    How do I get:

    The jackpots apply to the following items:

    Locked Krysteel Strongbox
    Locked Linsteel Strongbox
    Locked Norsteel Strongbox
    Locked Shadsteel Strongbox
    Locked Extensive Strongbox
    Locked Spellbound Strongbox
    Locked Strongbox
    Locked Pocket Pet Strongbox

    Killing bams and dungeons?

    Kill mobs, normal mobs, specially Mobs in Tirkai Forest drop lots of Spellbind and extensive ones.
  • The boxes are usually part of the junk loot people leave on the ground when they don't have a loot pet. Have never seen anyone with a shortage of them, then again they should be super cheap on broker.
  • From 100 keys opening spellbound strongboxes
    609 semi
    2000 premium
    1984 spellbind
    1 Superior etch
    3000 t12
    1 smart dyad

  • LilMsQTayLilMsQTay ✭✭✭
    > @Concepcion30 said:
    > The boxes are usually part of the junk loot people leave on the ground when they don't have a loot pet. Have never seen anyone with a shortage of them, then again they should be super cheap on broker.

    Ah yes and I don't have a pet on my sorc yet so I'll be looking to farm the Locked Pocket Pet Strongbox
  • NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭✭
    1 smart dyads out of 340 keys. :(
  • Well I opened 200+ strongboxes, the best ones not the spellbound/extensive and I got crap.

    3 smart dyad
    2 etching boxes
    5000 spellbind
    6000 t12 feedstock

    Mr rng is just pure awful or the drop rates are so incredibly low, quite annoyed.
Sign In or Register to comment.