Server Transfers Disabled Again Until Further Notice

Comments

• TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    Teekz wrote: »
    not even any info on it :(
    I guess it doesn't matter I already bought the emp so they already got my money amirite

BHS doesn't move that fast. You're averaging a post on this topic every 5 hours and it's going to take longer than that. Most likely it'll take a week, at least, until a patch is ready.

Obviously it sucks but it's not like they wanted this to happen. They don't want peoples characters to be screwed in transfer either.

they could at least make a statement about it since the last thing they said was "no new info" 2 days ago.
  • Teekz wrote: »
    they could at least make a statement about it since the last thing they said was "no new info" 2 days ago.

Disabling server transfers is not a decision we take lightly. We understand how disruptive it can be and the decision is always well-considered. In this case, the severity of the issues surrounding pet banks and dual options, as well as the fact that we don't yet have a reliable method to correct the issue for all players that are affected, informed our decision.

The developers have been made aware of the issue and we have stressed urgency surrounding it. We have no updates to report though regarding their progress at this time.

If you'd like a refund of the EMP you purchased, please submit a ticket to our customer support team at http://support.enmasse.com/tera and they'll help you out.

• Any ETA on this topic at least?
  • StriceraStricera ✭✭
    I bet if you made it so people can rebind costumes again transfers would work again :^)
  • sevdasevda ✭✭
    kimay wrote: »
    Any ETA on this topic at least?

Did you even read what Denommenator said? They are having to wait to hear from BHS, the developer as the prior fix that was provided didn't fix everything. We will hear when they hear.
  • KnightFalzKnightFalz ✭✭✭
    edited July 22
    Are we there yet? ... Are we there yet? ... Are we there yet? No, we're not.

Wheeeeennnn? When we are.

Asking over and over isn't going to make it any faster than it did when you were a child on road trips with your family. Considering server transfers are a source of revenue for them you can bet they want this resolved ASAP, so badgering them won't make the process any faster.
  • OmnomberryOmnomberry ✭✭
    edited July 24
    Any info if tuesday maintainance is related to server transfer ?
  • edited July 24
    @Denommenator The issue about pets is not only pet banks. All pets are unable to use after the server transfer, including auto-loot pets, bank pets, and achievement pets. My main character with over 30 pets is all unusable after the server transfer and still not fixed - for more than 2 months now.
    The newly learned pets after the server transfer, are functioning properly
  • Unfortunately, the maintenance tomorrow is not related to server transfer issues. We're still waiting to hear from BHS about that matter.
  • MinileeMinilee ✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    Unfortunately, the maintenance tomorrow is not related to server transfer issues. We're still waiting to hear from BHS about that matter.

Did they even open your email lul zz
  • TheTargetTheTarget ✭✭
    edited July 25
    Unfortunately, the maintenance tomorrow is not related to server transfer issues. We're still waiting to hear from BHS about that matter.

Say they send you a fix a day after maintenance, would we have to wait until the next maintenance for you to apply the fix? Or would it be applied Immediately?
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    Many complaints have been due to errors because of copy and pasting, patchs and codes etc.

I am just wondering is NA the only one having these issues with xfers if patches are in fact copied and pasted.

And if so why?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teekz wrote: »
    Many complaints have been due to errors because of copy and pasting, patchs and codes etc.

I am just wondering is NA the only one having these issues with xfers if patches are in fact copied and pasted.

And if so why?

I don't think it is copy paste, if that was the case, we would have had this conversation in Korean O.o
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    More than once have they copied the same notes from EU and messed up things like shops for Ace Dungeons and tokens.

• TheTargetTheTarget ✭✭
    edited July 25
    Minilee wrote: »

Did they even open your email lul zz

Yeah, do you think they even received your message? Like, I'm sure that with an issue like this they would have given you some type of response after a week?
This discussion has been closed.