[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Elin Gunner

when the gunner was first introduced there was a funny trailer and in it the HB of the efl was gold and white and the HB of the castanic was black and white the one we have now at the time i was thinking that if u make elf gunner u will get the golden one and if u make castanic u will get the black one that wasn't the case tho :D so im wondering now if they will give the golden one to the elin because they usually make the elins have something different from the other races (they get the special treatment :D ) even when they make fashion it's different from the other races so what do u thing guy will the HB be different color to reflect that its for an elin :D ?

Comments

• TianaTiana ✭✭✭
    I hope the Elin Gunner's HB looks like a trash can. ;>
  • > @Tiana said:
    > I hope the Elin Gunner's HB looks like a trash can. ;>

Lmaooooo
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elin Gunner HB unit should look like a popori, with a nameplate that says slave.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    Elin Gunner HB unit should look like a popori, with a nameplate that says slave.

well, I am sorry but Popo enslaved the whole Federation long ago. Don't believe me? Ask Nemato. Cause Tricky Popori OPest of them all.
  • kknaexkknaex ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Tiana wrote: »
    I hope the Elin Gunner's HB looks like a trash can. ;>

Then we should make them look like slayer XD
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    That video looks nothing like actual gameplay
  • czczczczczcz ✭✭✭
    66ECX7NAN7 wrote: »

It was shot by some company that isn't the devs. You see this happen with other games too, especially MOBA/DotA clones. People are dodging, doing cool stuff, monsters/enemies are actually seen at proper perspective that makes them more intimidating and show off their features, etc.; when in reality you're just watching them die in clumps after some brawler bullrushes them.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    66ECX7NAN7 wrote: »

............... im realy hope this sentence are joke xd

na, poporis rules, all know poporis are besto race B) B)
  • GelosGelos ✭✭
    pops are great for smiles as they twiddle around but really don't see much for anything else
  • DeimanDeiman ✭✭
    so many coments non on the subject xD