[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/15 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance
[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Post your Strong Box Key Rewards here!

Comments

• > @Concepcion30 said:
    > 7C6W9GLFPJ wrote: »
    >
    > To make things worse I used all my keys on locked strongboxes for the chance at the "ultra rare item" and I ended up getting prime solutions so stick to spellbound boxes.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > What is the ultra rare item? Not rainbow mount? I agree, when I opened 30 of those the rewards were crap, I'm sticking to spellbound and extensive.

Pretty sure it's rainbow but idk I didn't get it lol. All I got were prime solutions and potions, then when I used my last 20 keys on spellbound I got spellbinds/ses/few jackpot mats.

Avoid locked strong boxes for your life!
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Philore Everyone I asked swears that the spellbound boxes are the best, and I got a lot of good stuff from them.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well i guess it wasnt so bad. Got 3k Feedstock T12, 2k premium alkahest, and a bunch of semi scrolls. got 2 etching boxes too, but i was hoping for more.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    5A17ACv.jpg

As you can see I got over 70k spellbind alone

The dragon btw is extremely rare with the amount of keys I used(over 12k) I got 6 dragons(2 I used already) that's 1:2000 odds
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    198 keys (+10 im forgot in alter huehuehue )

5 k spellbins
    12 k premium alkaest
    2 smart dyads
    15 etching boxes
    lot of master aditives, zirks , cruxes, ses, mwa, extensives alkaes, im no sure if veteran cristal blind and veteran reset scroll was removed from this boxes.

no one ses and dragon jackpot ( and rarely im dont get any feeftock )
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Elinu1 wrote: »
    5A17ACv.jpg

The dragon btw is extremely rare with the amount of keys I used(over 12k) I got 6 dragons(2 I used already) that's 1:2000 odds

Well, it's better than the state lottery?

Still not sure if I'll sell my keys or use them. It depends on what they are selling for, I suppose...
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Catservant wrote: »
    5A17ACv.jpg

Still not sure if I'll sell my keys or use them. It depends on what they are selling for, I suppose...

It depends on just how much mats and stuff flood the market, but at its current rate it might just be better to sell
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Catservant wrote: »
    5A17ACv.jpg

It depends on just how much mats and stuff flood the market, but at its current rate it might just be better to sell

only people who are deseperade for gold for dont care about new system ( all reminds convert to tokens )
  • 30 Keys
    11 Etching Box
    5k Spellbind.
  • shinta01 wrote: »
    30 Keys
    11 Etching Box
    5k Spellbind.

50 keys

100 ses
  • 40 keys

1k Premium
    4k Spellbind
    5 Etching boxes
    2 ses
    Buncha crap for the rest ofc xD!

Honestly is not so bad considering the value of the keys vs return on what I got.
    I was hoping for a dragon, but I knew with my rng I'd need at least 500 keys to maybe get one, if I got lucky.
    Maybe I'll buy some.. but I'm poor rightnow.
  • Elinu1 wrote: »
    5A17ACv.jpg

Hey, it's me. Your brother!
  • DesageDesage ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Well dragon is pretty hard to get but also Based on RnG,

Opened 850 spellbound boxes
    22k spellbind
    11k premium alkahest
    1.3k semi enigmatic scroll
    13k tier 12 feedstock
    7 superior etching box
    23 smart dyad crystal

1 dragon at 573th box! :awesome: