[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Shape Changer: Grow (1 Day) Calendar Reward

Normally, calendar rewards are just... fine, I guess? XD Seriously, though, can someone explain to me why this particular reward shouldn't be made obtainable in-game? It's an awesome changer for people who aren't quite satisfied with +3 height. It could simply just be added in the fed bill store.

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    promotional stuff can't be a regular thing I think, but I agree that Novelty merchant could have some of this stuff there.

PS: you should stay out of combat the whole day? Or works in combat? how it works? O.o
  • EishaaEishaa ✭✭
    It works in combat. If it didn't, I wouldn't have made a thread about it
    Eishaa wrote: »
    It works in combat. If it didn't, I wouldn't have made a thread about it

thanks, some CH trolls told me, it doesn't so I was scared to use lol fawking CH :lol:
  • NubmNubm ✭✭
    You shrink back when entering and grow again when you leave combat status.

I was pretty disappointed though. Its nothing like the 10mins growth. I bought a lot just to find out the effect is barely noticable...
    Nubm wrote: »

I was pretty disappointed though. Its nothing like the 10mins growth. I bought a lot just to find out the effect is barely noticable...

Did you stack 3 of them? That is the way that it really shows off.
  • NubmNubm ✭✭
    Of course. And i have some experience with shape changers.

Was expecting this from the (3x) 1day changers too:
  • EishaaEishaa ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    @Nubm The 10 minute growth changer accomplishes its function: to be a gag item, used to entertain friends/strangers, and other general spontaneous mischief.

The one day growth changer functions in a similar manner to the permanent changer: to provide a smaller-but-longer-lasting change to your character's appearance.

As for the effect going away temporarily in combat, you defeated that point in the very next paragraph when you said that the change is barely even noticeable (and even if you hadn't said that, I would've pointed it out anyway, as even I don't notice the change when I enter/exit combat), so I'm not sure what you were trying to prove there.

As I stated in the original post: it'd be a nice option to have for people with +3 height who wish to be just a bit taller.
  • NubmNubm ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    The point i never made (because its not related) would be that the effect of the 10min growth is completely removed when entering combat.
    What i was pointing out is that i was disappointed because i expected a growth change similar to the 10min one.

Well, the perm changer can be previewed anyways so i don't see a real use of this. The perm one isn't even expensive. The 'fun' growth one would have been... well, fun. A preview of an inexpensive item that can be previewed seems kinda useless.

Also i already have a perm +3 growth and still got bigger with the 1day one.

(as a note, im not upset or anything. I just really like the huge BAM like look of the 10min growth and would kill for a reusable - or even perm - one. Thats why i was really happy when i saw this. But not for long, for the reasons i stated above.)
  • sheysheysheybaesheysheysheybae ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    it would just be excessive.
    i already have trouble seeing past amani men of a normal size.
  • DesageDesage ✭✭
    Nubm wrote: »

u will be having disadvantage since ur big fat body is easier to aim and attract attention in pvp
  • These are pretty cool as a temporary item, actually.

Now we just need thigh and chest versions. :proud:
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    it would just be excessive.
    i already have trouble seeing past amani men of a normal size.

Reminds me when I made my Elin x3 temp grow
    Puts any Baraka to shame

Also another funny thing to do is cloning a giant player: your clone is also gigantic, I remember once there was like 3~5 Erina.Gunners in giant form on Highwatch (or Freedom Plaza...)