[PS4/XB1] Maintenance has completed! Thank you for your patience!

Now that VSHM mentor event is over...

@EME can you guys improve the rewards or at least make a proper vshm dungeon highlight? Not something like that mentor bs please.
«1345

Comments

  • agreed, the vsh loot/reward sux at all.
    im doing the vsh only for the tittle, because it doenst worth to do, spent more than earn.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do you want as rewards exactly? We have billions of FS, millions of SB, hundreds of thousands of SES, a lotta Noct Infusion, a lotta MES, BES, Smart Dyads? anything else worthy to put there?

    You might not get anything from VSH atm but you got everything you need from other sources.

    I agree with VSH lackluster rewards, but I say nothing is really rewarding atm :anguished:
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    What do you want as rewards exactly? We have billions of FS, millions of SB, hundreds of thousands of SES, a lotta Noct Infusion, a lotta MES, BES, Smart Dyads? anything else worthy to put there?

    You might not get anything from VSH atm but you got everything you need from other sources.

    I agree with VSH lackluster rewards, but I say nothing is really rewarding atm :anguished:

    They already stated that they want stuff that makes fast gold.

    That and also they want all ther "luxury consumables" that are not needed to run the dungeon to be drooped as a reward when clearing so they can do speed runs more often.

    In other words, they want that their car consumes the same amount of fuel driving at 100 mph than driving at 60 mph :3
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps an event that simply doubles the drop rate of deathwrack mats... I want to see the salt.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't expect anything. EME doesn't honor their word or promises. Still waiting on the so called 'event' that gives Talisman's as a potential reward that we were promised when the Talismans were removed from BG jackpots. As a result of that, BG's don't even pop now.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    66ECX7NAN7 wrote: »
    Perhaps an event that simply doubles the drop rate of deathwrack mats... I want to see the salt.

    Most people whining here on forums about VSHM drops said already that they don't want VM mats but things that can be traded or sold right off the bat to make fast gold.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    yes, is no like im want lakan boxes im farm vsnm , im need vshm ( carry me pliss :awesome: )
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    What do you want as rewards exactly? We have billions of FS, millions of SB, hundreds of thousands of SES, a lotta Noct Infusion, a lotta MES, BES, Smart Dyads? anything else worthy to put there?

    You might not get anything from VSH atm but you got everything you need from other sources.

    I agree with VSH lackluster rewards, but I say nothing is really rewarding atm :anguished:

    Not everybody had hundreds strongbox keys tucked away for the strongbox event. I literally gained nothing from strongbox event and not much from mentor event either since I only have 1 char capable of running vsnm/vshm.

    Yeah everything is cheap but it also means the gold we gain through selling those stuff is going to be less so I don't see whats the problem. IoD is still pretty good and pretty much better than doing any dungeon.

    Dungeon highlight rewards can be something like :
    Diamond
    Emerald x2-3
    Smart dyad
    500 T12 FS
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    66ECX7NAN7 wrote: »
    Perhaps an event that simply doubles the drop rate of deathwrack mats... I want to see the salt.

    Most people whining here on forums about VSHM drops said already that they don't want VM mats but things that can be traded or selled right off the bat to make fast gold.

    precisely why he said he'd like to "see the salt"
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Palomina wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    What do you want as rewards exactly? We have billions of FS, millions of SB, hundreds of thousands of SES, a lotta Noct Infusion, a lotta MES, BES, Smart Dyads? anything else worthy to put there?

    You might not get anything from VSH atm but you got everything you need from other sources.

    I agree with VSH lackluster rewards, but I say nothing is really rewarding atm :anguished:

    Not everybody had hundreds strongbox keys tucked away for the strongbox event. I literally gained nothing from strongbox event and not much from mentor event either since I only have 1 char capable of running vsnm/vshm.

    Yeah everything is cheap but it also means the gold we gain through selling those stuff is going to be less so I don't see whats the problem. IoD is still pretty good and pretty much better than doing any dungeon.

    Dungeon highlight rewards can be something like :
    Diamond
    Emerald x2-3
    Smart dyad
    500 T12 FS

    so, you don't want farm keys, you don't want to farm golds, you don't want to do anything other than VSH and get everything, come on what the heck you people want, I am done with this crap. Every mats in this game is beyond cheap, never ever we had a patch like this, all these events and all these mats injection killed the PVE as pvp was killed before. Nothing to do at the moment, nothing to farm.

    After all these if you are asking for more events, more mats, more stuff, I am sorry but you are either so lazy or very very bad at this game.
  • lily89lily89 ✭✭
    In before someone asking dragons to be drop directly in VSHM haha . Joke aside I think they should put more FS rewards inside or increase more dw mats and design drop rate if we bring a rookie along in party like old time . I remember back in argon queen patch bring along rookie give out very nice drop rate for gears and queen's quill drop so they don't have to resert to this kind of stupid IM event to make ppl willing to bring rookies inside dungeons .
  • Well players get "frustrated" if isnt easy to get all... its normal that players cry all the time at rewards. Everyone wants +15 gear with no effort. Then they get bored once they have it. And the worse part is that eme makes things even easier in every patch! All story quests are useless, avatar wep made quest rewards useless, kumas made lvling useless, no lvl 65 que in cs made cs useless, so many useless and crap changes to make game easy. But of course its all about putting costumes and mounts so people buy emp and make EME rich. EME is nothing without players, they should stop buying emp to teach eme to do what players like not what they like to earn more money.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Palomina wrote: »
    Not everybody had hundreds strongbox keys tucked away for the strongbox event. I literally gained nothing from strongbox event and not much from mentor event either since I only have 1 char capable of running vsnm/vshm.

    Yeah everything is cheap but it also means the gold we gain through selling those stuff is going to be less so I don't see whats the problem. IoD is still pretty good and pretty much better than doing any dungeon.

    Why don't address this issue then, it would be able to get as much as others with only 1 character if you can play the same amount of time.

    I mean, why don't complain about that?

    To me is ridiculous that you have to make alts to make lots of gold, lots of mats, lots of reward points, etc. Well I can do as much gold with only one toon as many do with lots of alts but playing the broker is not an option for everyone.

    If people like you that have only one toon could get the same as others spamming the same content with multiple alts then you won't struggle for gold or mats and I really mean it. Many people have 17 brawlers doing only ioD BAMs every weekend and their progress in wealth is even faster than one people with one toon spending the same amount of time but with a cap that wont make him catch to those.

    So far I have 13 toons, one for each class, but I only play with one most of the days, the others I only use them when there is an event and I can participate and only if the event pick my interest in it.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Sethryan wrote: »
    Well players get "frustrated" if isnt easy to get all... its normal that players cry all the time at rewards. Everyone wants +15 gear with no effort. Then they get bored once they have it. And the worse part is that eme makes things even easier in every patch! All story quests are useless, avatar wep made quest rewards useless, kumas made lvling useless, no lvl 65 que in cs made cs useless, so many useless and crap changes to make game easy. But of course its all about putting costumes and mounts so people buy emp and make EME rich. EME is nothing without players, they should stop buying emp to teach eme to do what players like not what they like to earn more money.

    more easy and they still more claims and complaints
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    lily89 wrote: »
    In before someone asking dragons to be drop directly in VSHM haha . Joke aside I think they should put more FS rewards inside or increase more dw mats and design drop rate if we bring a rookie along in party like old time . I remember back in argon queen patch bring along rookie give out very nice drop rate for gears and queen's quill drop so they don't have to resert to this kind of stupid IM event to make ppl willing to bring rookies inside dungeons .

    Back in that day the BiS mats were tradeable not as today, so you could sell the mats inside the run.
This discussion has been closed.