[PC] Maintenance is completed!

End Game

I am level 30. I am still in the first area that you go to after leaving Velika, and I gotta wonder. I am halfway through levelling already, and there doesn't seem like there is much to do. Is there a tiered armor system like in WoW or any big raids with 30 people that gets you shiny cool loot or a big dragon mount?

Comments

• asusm5asusm5 ✭✭
    ...first : you need get lv65 .
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    6M5X3MLJRT wrote: »
    I am level 30. I am still in the first area that you go to after leaving Velika, and I gotta wonder. I am halfway through levelling already, and there doesn't seem like there is much to do. Is there a tiered armor system like in WoW or any big raids with 30 people that gets you shiny cool loot or a big dragon mount?

............ is no like you need a play a f2p game rite ?
  • TianaTiana ✭✭✭
    The larger raids are for the highest tier/timed players. There isn't much end gate (and you get cut from story lines) if you're not in that top tier for HH.
    Honestly, you won't have much to do besides the normal grind. Here and there you get lore based stuff coming out. They removed a lot of the fun and made the game almost too easy while leveling. You don't see the full story. You don't get to fully explore anymore as part of a given. It's all grindfest.
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    As many players have said before, "TERA is a game that doesn't truly start until LV 65". Heck, even the entire story-line can still be completed at max level. By the time you hit LV 65, you're welcomed to new dungeons that constantly change, battlegrounds to fight other players in, large dungeon raids, open-world events, and so on. Just keep going, and don't give up... it's up to you on what you really want from this virtual world, my friend.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    6M5X3MLJRT wrote: »

tera is not wow

yes we have tiered armor

i think civil unrest is raid over 30 people, if you win you get a nice box if you are lucky :)
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    End game in Tera, get to 65 asap.

Get low gear set asap

Get to forums asap

make threads asap

ask for more rewards and vm mats and enchanting mats asap

Say LesbianVi is bad asap to push your thread asap

then afk in HW and after couple of weeks in the patch get bored and ask for next gear patch to come sooner.

then after that gear patch repeat all that crap I just told you.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    It's pretty much just dungeons and battlegrounds.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi is bad naughty girl
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Why did lesbianvi copy drizzhit's avatar?
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    End game in Tera, get to 65 asap.

Get low gear set asap

Get to forums asap

make threads asap

ask for more rewards and vm mats and enchanting mats asap

Say LesbianVi is bad asap to push your thread asap

then afk in HW and after couple of weeks in the patch get bored and ask for next gear patch to come sooner.

then after that gear patch repeat all that crap I just told you.

I think i love u! Is it ok? Best comment ever!
This discussion has been closed.