[TERA PC] Known issue: Little Red Tokens from the Little Red and the Wolf event have an inventory limit of 999 and if receiving a Vanguard Request reward will raise your token quantity over the limit, you will not be able to receive any of the reward items. We apologize for the inconvenience, but ask that you please exchange tokens prior to completing dungeon Vanguard Requests if you are approaching the inventory limit. Event details: https://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-anniversary-little-red-and-the-wolf
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

There will be an extended TERA maintenance on Tuesday July 25, from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.

124»

Comments

• StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    yess im die because im can get afk 2-3 hours more in the game ....... yeee, ( i still demand oblit essence in cw )
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    so no cute elin today ?
  • TianaTiana ✭✭✭
    tumblr_inline_ooein4LMrx1triqr4_500.gif

How about them Devas?

• ItzMiraiItzMirai Portugal ✭✭✭
    You people... *sigh*
  • SolheimSolheim ✭✭✭
    We people have no life.
    And I need my daily dose of RNG mediated disappointment.
  • There up now

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to continue to lvl up my other toons :3
  • It's definitely up for everyone?

I tried to play for the first time in a while today and kept getting ffff:ffff errors. Realized I was trying to log on during maintenance. Now it's over and I'm still getting that error. Does it take a while to come back, or is it an unrelated problem?
  • YF5KJCL6E9 wrote: »
    It's definitely up for everyone?

I tried to play for the first time in a while today and kept getting ffff:ffff errors. Realized I was trying to log on during maintenance. Now it's over and I'm still getting that error. Does it take a while to come back, or is it an unrelated problem?

That is unrelated to the maintenance. Try this guide to resolve your issue!
  • Nonstop server disconnects, another great patch