Now that VSHM mentor event is over...

124

Comments

  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kreuziger wrote: »
    Can you guys stay on topic? Lesbian and Anthony if u guys want start a topic with the same title but on off topic section, could be awesome.
    Ps: Anthony correct your English a little bit. I know nobody are going to tell you that because they don't care.

    off topic of a crying for more stuff thread is crying for more stuff thread, I think.
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Palomina wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    DWDE6GFGWH wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    I am sorry but you are either so lazy or very very bad at this game.

    Comes from the person that is a meme on the forums and servers. You're again missing the point, like we told you a few thousand times already.

    I am at meme? That person says he joined the game two month ago and wants +15 sets already.

    I don't want +15 set lol. I already have my +15 vm9, how else do you think am I even getting to run vshm in the first place?

    so in 2 months u got that, what is the problem? It could take you 2 months to get Mid gear full set couple of years ago, good days, less crying, less events, more population.

    My problem is that the end game content is shiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Do you get it now? First of all we lack end game content , I mean its just vsh and hh and then hh is something not everyone gets a chance to do so, its mainly vsh vsh and vsh is not rewarding enough for the effort and time we have to put in it as compared to other content which feels more rewarding while requiring less time/effort. That is the problem.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Palomina wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Palomina wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    DWDE6GFGWH wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    I am sorry but you are either so lazy or very very bad at this game.

    Comes from the person that is a meme on the forums and servers. You're again missing the point, like we told you a few thousand times already.

    I am at meme? That person says he joined the game two month ago and wants +15 sets already.

    I don't want +15 set lol. I already have my +15 vm9, how else do you think am I even getting to run vshm in the first place?

    so in 2 months u got that, what is the problem? It could take you 2 months to get Mid gear full set couple of years ago, good days, less crying, less events, more population.

    My problem is that the end game content is shiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Do you get it now? First of all we lack end game content , I mean its just vsh and hh and then hh is something not everyone gets a chance to do so, its mainly vsh vsh and vsh is not rewarding enough for the effort and time we have to put in it as compared to other content which feels more rewarding while requiring less time/effort. That is the problem.

    End game content got [filtered] because you people asked for it, you asked for more stuff, out of place stuff, you keep asking for it, if you are in this game for 2 months, I have been here since 2012, you are lecturing me about end game has no content? You are asking for more content? You are asking for more rewards when we had too many rewards. HM dungeons rewards were discussed many many times, it was like this, events happened to compensate because BHS set the loots, and EME ran a lotta events already, gave a lotta things already.

    Get your stuff together, You run stuff for golds, you run stuff for mats, you plan for them, it was like that before cry-babies take over forums and build up their gear progression on daily NOT REWARDING END GAME THREADS and LesbianVi is bad posts, These days you get your VM sets from forums, and this is sad.

    If and only if, we didn't have all those events, I would have agreed with your thread 100% but at this point, I am very much sure you people don't know how to play a MMO game, MMO game is not getting online, run one dungeon then make a thread about it, then demand for more stuff and events, then bash LesbianVi and call it a day. MMO has multiple ways of playing it, if you want to play one side then you need to compensate with golds or times or real money, that is the nature of it.

    I blame EME, please for the love of true PVE, EME, stop spoiling people with massive rewarding events, make the gaming itself rewarding and we already have stuff easy on NA, stop giving in to the people's demands, you gave all that in the past months, and still more demands. You killed PVE this patch, and even with killing PVE their demand has not stopped. Look at the reflection of what you have done since 2017 started, this is not good, this will kill patches soon, this is not good, hate me all you want, I am asking this for the community that play the game really, not just VSH then afk on HW and make threads like this.

    I promise you, in a month, after afking in HW, you people will ask for next gear patch to happen sooner, and will act like LesbianVi is the only person between you and the next patch.

    in the end, I AM BATMAN.
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    and u said u have full vm9 +15 already. and u're complaining about vsh loot, smh. [removed forum violation] . if u think vsnm gives better rewards then just go play vsnm, easier, faster, and more rewards for u, so u can stop complaining about it on forum

    You are missing the point entirely again and again [removed forum violation]
    and u say u didnt see any etching box in ur 40+ runs? then i'd say u have very good luck cuz i saw it many time already. and it drops in mid tier dgs too. and i assume u didnt see any design neither, nor got any talismans, to be complaining here on forum :( and ur vm9 must be gifted by others including the mats needed to enchant it. if its that then i understand u =)

    Etching boxes are indeed rare af and even if they do drop you have to roll against 4 people to win it. Designs are the same. Why do you think there were so many threads complaining about design drop rates before? But yeah you are some special snowflake who sees designs, etching boxes and goddess gemstones every run and manages to beat everyone in rolls too, congratz.

    You are again bsing over talismans when I did not even bring up that point. [removed forum violation]
  • NemisBrawlerNemisBrawler ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    @Palomina u just want more free gold from more vsh events while grinding vsh. that's all u want. and im telling u the reward is good enough. u're just insatiable if u need fs, just buy it. if u need dyads. just buy crystal boxes. arent the last events giving enough stuffs for u? u should be grateful with what u got already and not asking for more and more again. EME is not ur bank. and u can go play something else than just doing vshm. im sure there are more lfgs which need ppl other than vshm.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Some players think they should be above the grind. But that's not how MMO's work unless you pay real money.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    lily89 wrote: »
    In before someone asking dragons to be drop directly in VSHM haha . Joke aside I think they should put more FS rewards inside or increase more dw mats and design drop rate if we bring a rookie along in party like old time . I remember back in argon queen patch bring along rookie give out very nice drop rate for gears and queen's quill drop so they don't have to resert to this kind of stupid IM event to make ppl willing to bring rookies inside dungeons .

    Back in that day the BiS mats were tradeable not as today, so you could sell the mats inside the run.

    Every VM has had some tradable and typically 2 or more non-tradable mats, people can still sell stuff inside runs as they did since VM1 but there's just no reason to. I don't understand what you mean.

    Sorry, I clear make a really bad wording.

    I mean, we had not IM so every run was like a merchant party from users selling or trading mats for the ones they needed, because all was pre-made parties to be able to run the dungeons and then you get to put the conditions before running the dungeons itself. Just like LFG but back in that time you will never have problems to find people outside the dungeon wating for others to join the run.

    BTW, I don't really get why Palomina got banned, if I have to compare what he had posted against what other users have posted and still not banned I think his ban was quite a bit harsh.

    It would be good if mods could keep an eye to other forum users that keeps calling others trash, idiots, garbage, stupids and so many other ways to make a despective comment against other user.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Some of the replies in this thread are making me shake my head in real life.

    Palomina is asking for something as simple as a lakan treasure chest to drop from VSHM, so that when they grind it they can rest assured that they'll get a relevant monetary return for their time spent in the hardest 5-man dungeon in the game. That request is not unreasonable. Such a system would keep people playing VSHM after they got their VM. Instead, people get their mats and never touch the place again unless they want a title, and usually those people have statics for that kind of daily grinding.

    A lot of you screaming about entitlements are forgetting that we're talking about being rewarded for running a top tier dungeon, not Bathysmal Rise normal mode or something. Then you have people like Vi saying that the community "asked for" the VH talisman event, when -- at best -- the community asked for a way to get talismans beyond just an rng box (since vshm didn't exist at the time). Such a request was not unreasonable. However, EME responded by putting talismans in one of the easiest gearing dungeons available at the time, which created the situation we have now where nobody wants to run VSHM. Within that context, do you really think someone asking for better monetary rewards from VSHM, in essence someone who probably runs it often and benefits from more people wanting to do it, was in agreement with how talisman events were handled at the start of the patch? Of course not. It's pointless to even bring that up here.

    Then you have the guy bringing up etching box and goddess gemstone drops from VSHM, effectively showing the world that he doesn't run VSHM regularly but has read about its rewards on essentialmana. The rates are incredibly low, dude. And even if it drops, it goes to a single person, who probably won't be you -- and if it's an lfg run, they'll probably dip before you even notice they got it. And even if you split the profit, etching boxes are like 15k on the broker so that's a 3k split. If the place dropped a single lakan chest every run, you could make 3k in three runs. Compare that to 3k every 20+ runs at the rate etching boxes drop. As for goddess gemstones, I've yet to see one of those at all, even during boosted drop events, so I won't hold my breath there.

    Then you've got the people saying "just do other dungeons besides vshm," which is fine unless you're one of these people who actually needs talismans and has only one realistic way to obtain them. These people, who would be able to find willing teachers and LFGs if only the dungeon they wanted to run were even remotely profitable enough for skilled players to bother doing after they got theirs, are simply screwed. They will inevitably find other games to play, and tera will lose even more new blood. I'm so tired of constructive feedback about dungeon rewards -- from people who actually run said dungeons -- getting ignored because these forum white knights who can't even pass bathysmal rise want to act like nightmare lakan dropping a lakan chest is too much.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @voidy

    When discussion about VSHM rewards and loot were disussed in past threads it didn't start becuase some players said "We need Lakan chest as a garantued drop" but instead was "I want all the nocs and consumables I use to be refunded to me and also I want the lakan chest and I want this to drop this an that".

    The discusion about the drops for that dungeons have been ridiculous becuase some people also asked for ridiculous things as rewards or drops so its a really big difference what you are talking here at what really was talked on other threads.
  • admonituadmonitu ✭✭✭
    @voidy
    I'm not even sure if adding lakan's treasure chest to vsh will make people to run it more. I cant speak for everyone, but I for one would not run vsh even if it dropped the chest given that I have full deathwrack.

    VSH has been an huge disappointment. Maybe people praised schm and sshm too much and BHS thought those were the best things ever and to reduce the development cost, they simply added those same bosses and mechs. What a joke. Darkan and Darkuryon shouldve been put to rest. They masterfully picked the most annoying mechs and tweaked them to make these two even more annoying. No one enjoys fighting Darkan and Darkuryon anymore. They ve been around way too long and the last thing I wanted was to see them reintroduced in VSH. To make thinfs worse, these guys have way too much hp and endurance. Thank you for encouraging people to run in statics even more.
  • PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭✭
    tbh i dont see why ppl complaining about the loot in vshm. i dont think rmhm dropped etching boxes nor goddess gemstones at anytime. u still get 1-3 talismans per run. and its not hard... may take longer than rmhm cuz bosses have more endurance, but and what? not every event should be like the broken crab event where a mystic / gunner just afk with the bot / thrall and get 100k+ fs per day, or a vhnm event where ppl get talismans from it, its like rewarding hankies in lknm back in the days.... i personally see this vs event pretty fair. since they added aihm and brhm to the list too. and the rewards were amazing too. 1k fs + 1k noc per clear... it cant be better. its like rewarding that in rmhm in the old patch. how can u even complain about that?! insaciable!

    RMHM had a chance to drop Goddess' Gemstones, same rate as VSHM. That rate is EXTREMELY RARE and even during the multiple double and triple drop events that happened I've yet to see one drop. Etching boxes however didn't drop from RMHM since they didn't exist on it's release, but still that drop rate is rare anyways. RMHM also had something going for it on loot, the VM materials weren't basically handed out at the beginning of the patch and it also dropped loot boxes which were able to be sold to provide a profit.

    The mentor event was a great concept yes, however solo queuing into this patch's current hard mode and expecting a decent clear is near insane. I did three IMS VSHMs but they were all sync queued with friends, which yes involved dropping in order to eventually match with eachother and make it clear-able, seeing as the other people in the party were pretty much rugs and didn't seem intent on learning the actual mechanics. Overall this event didn't help VSHM at all due to it's poor execution and once again reminded me why I never touch IMS, not to mention the amount of people who were probably kicked and then coming and complaining that this game is toxic, even if it was their fault.

    Voidy's post basically covers this thread.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    voidy wrote: »
    Some of the replies in this thread are making me shake my head in real life.

    Palomina is asking for something as simple as a lakan treasure chest to drop from VSHM, so that when they grind it they can rest assured that they'll get a relevant monetary return for their time spent in the hardest 5-man dungeon in the game. That request is not unreasonable. Such a system would keep people playing VSHM after they got their VM. Instead, people get their mats and never touch the place again unless they want a title, and usually those people have statics for that kind of daily grinding.

    A lot of you screaming about entitlements are forgetting that we're talking about being rewarded for running a top tier dungeon, not Bathysmal Rise normal mode or something. Then you have people like Vi saying that the community "asked for" the VH talisman event, when -- at best -- the community asked for a way to get talismans beyond just an rng box (since vshm didn't exist at the time). Such a request was not unreasonable. However, EME responded by putting talismans in one of the easiest gearing dungeons available at the time, which created the situation we have now where nobody wants to run VSHM. Within that context, do you really think someone asking for better monetary rewards from VSHM, in essence someone who probably runs it often and benefits from more people wanting to do it, was in agreement with how talisman events were handled at the start of the patch? Of course not. It's pointless to even bring that up here.

    Then you have the guy bringing up etching box and goddess gemstone drops from VSHM, effectively showing the world that he doesn't run VSHM regularly but has read about its rewards on essentialmana. The rates are incredibly low, dude. And even if it drops, it goes to a single person, who probably won't be you -- and if it's an lfg run, they'll probably dip before you even notice they got it. And even if you split the profit, etching boxes are like 15k on the broker so that's a 3k split. If the place dropped a single lakan chest every run, you could make 3k in three runs. Compare that to 3k every 20+ runs at the rate etching boxes drop. As for goddess gemstones, I've yet to see one of those at all, even during boosted drop events, so I won't hold my breath there.

    Then you've got the people saying "just do other dungeons besides vshm," which is fine unless you're one of these people who actually needs talismans and has only one realistic way to obtain them. These people, who would be able to find willing teachers and LFGs if only the dungeon they wanted to run were even remotely profitable enough for skilled players to bother doing after they got theirs, are simply screwed. They will inevitably find other games to play, and tera will lose even more new blood. I'm so tired of constructive feedback about dungeon rewards -- from people who actually run said dungeons -- getting ignored because these forum white knights who can't even pass bathysmal rise want to act like nightmare lakan dropping a lakan chest is too much.

    You are the one shaking head?

    He started 2 months, gets to 65, get DW set, in 2 months, most of the months he was asking for more rewards, more events, a new player in 2 months gets DW by not spending money on game, is this OK in your book? Then this player goes to another thread and says NOT WORTH IT TO COME TO THE GAME NOW, How toxic you should be and what give you the right to say that when you get DW set when you are in game for 2 months?

    also Weren't you the one asking for more loots on GG? On VSH you claim it is the hardest so you need more stuff, what is there to claim about GG, The easiest, the fastest content in any MMO?

    I am sorry, you people after all these events that happened since gear patch just asking for hand outs, you don't wanna grind mats, you don't wanna grind gold, you don't wanna grind VM mats, you don't wanna grind for inners/gears, you just want to hurt the game's nature, at this point I am sure people now understand who wants to hurt the game and to hurt the community. When you people support each other and ask others not to join the game when we need more players, that says a lot, also when you know that this kind of attitude and demanding even for more stuff and events and easy mats, easy vm gear, easy golds you kill a patch sooner and that will hurt the game very bad.

    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/16768/ghilliglade#latest

    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/16743/is-it-worth-returning#latest
  • Sadly Vi, anyone who went against you either got ignored by you and the likes because you can't comprehend what they are saying or got banned in the process because your way of arguing is over the top triggering and ridiculusly ignorant, to the point people give up repeating things over and over again because you don't seem to get the point.
    Even if you do halfway acknowledge it, it doesn't bring you closer to understanding the other side. Or you turn into a gian cringey meme-er yourself.
    Thats why even now, even tho many ppl think what RIP Palomina thinks, they won't come on the forum or can't come on the forum anymore (mods do favor you lol), just to have these endless converstions with you and your mid-tier gang. Or try to change how EME views this games end-game community, because it seem fruitless?
    Literally any change we got, stem from EU changing something and NA just following without any original thought put into it.

    All I can add to this topic, is that the end-game community overall abandoned VSH precisely because rewards, time and consumables spent does not worth it.
    And if you can't see it in the way your lfg looks, the dwindling population who are running VSH and not just log on to farm dailies, raid HH then we truly does not play the same game I think.

    EME probably has all the numbers, and they should be able to see it too, the overall decline in population who kills nightmare lakan. But it is their choice that they abandoned VSH :( and if they want to kill that part of the game, thats their decision.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shishao wrote: »
    Sadly Vi, anyone who went against you either got ignored by you and the likes because you can't comprehend what they are saying or got banned in the process because your way of arguing is over the top triggering and ridiculusly ignorant, to the point people give up repeating things over and over again because you don't seem to get the point.
    Even if you do halfway acknowledge it, it doesn't bring you closer to understanding the other side. Or you turn into a gian cringey meme-er yourself.
    Thats why even now, even tho many ppl think what RIP Palomina thinks, they won't come on the forum or can't come on the forum anymore (mods do favor you lol), just to have these endless converstions with you and your mid-tier gang. Or try to change how EME views this games end-game community, because it seem fruitless?
    Literally any change we got, stem from EU changing something and NA just following without any original thought put into it.

    All I can add to this topic, is that the end-game community overall abandoned VSH precisely because rewards, time and consumables spent does not worth it.
    And if you can't see it in the way your lfg looks, the dwindling population who are running VSH and not just log on to farm dailies, raid HH then we truly does not play the same game I think.

    EME probably has all the numbers, and they should be able to see it too, the overall decline in population who kills nightmare lakan. But it is their choice that they abandoned VSH :( and if they want to kill that part of the game, thats their decision.

    If you get banned, it is my fault? and I am being favored?

    Lets see,
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/16447/opinion-item-distribution-in-na-tera#latest

    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/16341/differences-i-have-noticed-playing-ktera-so-far/p1

    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/162209#Comment_162209

    Look at the OP, Your whining is not stopping, there is a thread each day asking for more rewards.

    We had anniversary event and highlight dungeons, we had bam events, we had TS highlight, we had Crabs, we have festival with Noct and Bonanza box, we had ventor event, we had huge jackpot event, we had double event, all effected the dungeons, mats, vm mats, if you haven't had all this, I wouldn't be complaining. And by all this you complaining make you a better player than me?

    Lets be honest, you know who is afking more on HW and Velika? The ones in BiS, and you know who plays all the time and don't get to afk because needs to feed the alts? those in the mid-gear, so being in mid-gear might look bad into your eyes but to me that's a way of playing and not being able to afk, because I have now more than 12 chars on CH that I need to gear up each gearing patch, and then I plan to get them costumes and stuff.

    So, you people asking for more events, more stuff when we had all those events make you pro and me asking for PVE to have its grinding and its usual way, and not letting patches die so soon for the sake of Tera's community and developer makes me a troll?

    I made over 2M golds since gear patch and got more than 10 alts geared, and I wasn't offline a lot of days. I see that, I come to forums and ask EME to have a balance in the game, because that can lead me to get bored and others bored and stop playing soon in the patch.

    As much as you want to claim I am the enemy here, I am not, I like this game, I like this game, I like EME, you people bashed me and name called me since 3rd party thread, claimed Tera will die if you leave, Tera didn't die, you claim now I am killing Tera and forums, now?

    I am sorry but at this point, I am not longer the hypocrite, Also you are telling me that GMs can't judge and they are letting me to stay around? I don't call people child of incest, Tard, hypocrite, I didn't send hate pms to anyone, in game Lesbian.Vi always send giveaways at new players, in here I try to make older players to come back, help new players. some of you ask them not to come back or leave the game because 2 months is long for you guys to get VM mats with a lot of free mats from events.

    I don't think I am the problem here, you want me just outta the way, so you can control the forums and demands and kill the grinding and economy because of your self-centered attitude, if you cared for Tera's population and activity, you would never ask for more events after all the events we had.

    I said before, I am saying it again. VSH needs balanced loots and better VG rewards but not now, not after this event, you denying this, you keep ignoring this, that doesn't make me look bad.

    Also I have no team here, to upvote me and report you people, but that can't be said about things happened and said to me on discord and forums and pms.

    You think I got them banned? When people say on Tera's discord LesbianVi is a bad lesbian that (don't remove this please mods, I am sorry but needs to be said, I am done that these people act like victims) socks EME's [filtered], I never say such things, I never act like that.

    You want me banned and you think that gonna save this game and community, go for it. Only reasons I am arguing here is not to push my thoughts is to bring back more activity to this game instead of spoiling few players that keep demanding stuff so they stay around in the game, If EME right now stops all the events, I won't be leaving this game, I make even more alts and will play the game even more, because that is the time that actual MMO players stay and come to the game, not these bunch.
  • canikizucanikizu ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Lets be honest, you know who is afking more on HW and Velika? The ones in BiS, and you know who plays all the time and don't get to afk because needs to feed the alts? those in the mid-gear, so being in mid-gear might look bad into your eyes but to me that's a way of playing and not being able to afk, because I have now more than 12 chars on CH that I need to gear up each gearing patch, and then I plan to get them costumes and stuff.
    Do you know why BiS people ask for more reward to run? Because that's their endgame. There's nothing else to do in the game after finishing their gear.

    Back in RMHM, SSHM, FIHM, etc, when you already got BiS, you still can run those dungeons because after finishing them, you get the boxes and can somewhat compensate your lost in consumables. Back in the day, people still run end-game dungeons for the sake of daily activities because even though they didn't make money, they didn't lose out either.

    However with current VSHM dungeon, after getting BiS gear, there's absolutely no reason to run the dungeon anymore, there's no drop, no reward. You lose so much money by running it. The only way to lose less money is to run with top party who can finish the dungeon fast, and that's not good because people don't want to take new players to teach them. For BiS people, there's no reason to even log in to do VSHM. People like me want to run VSHM, but why waste money for it? Even if I'm willing to waste time and money for it, one of other 4 people in the party is not.

    It's true that EME did many events that inject an unnecessary amount of enchanting mats to the game, but why do BiS top players have to suffer for it? The people who got the most out of those events are people who have many alts, bot accounts, people who are in need of those enchanting mats; not BiS people. I sure hope you start to run VSHM one day to understand what we are talking about.
This discussion has been closed.