Server Transfers Disabled Again Until Further Notice

Comments

• tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭
    TheTarget wrote: »
    Minilee wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »
    Unfortunately, the maintenance tomorrow is not related to server transfer issues. We're still waiting to hear from BHS about that matter.

Did they even open your email lul zz
    Unfortunately, the maintenance tomorrow is not related to server transfer issues. We're still waiting to hear from BHS about that matter.

Yeah, do you think they even received your message? Like, I'm sure that with an issue like this they would have given you some type of response after a week?

You sure as they gave a patch , patch didn't work and their back to square one still trying to fix issue
  • LucyFearLucyFear ✭✭
    Oh. it's not yet fixed :(
  • LucyFear wrote: »
    Oh. it's not yet fixed :(

; -; *Manly Tears* not yet. :c
    2L0YGzT.png
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    So over a week and not a word from BHS?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheTarget wrote: »
    Minilee wrote: »

Did they even open your email lul zz

Yeah, do you think they even received your message? Like, I'm sure that with an issue like this they would have given you some type of response after a week?

I think they get happy when they receive messages that NA Tera community got screwed lol for real tho :anguished:
  • So many people give up playing tera because they meet new friends and can not transfer their char. And another nor a news yet?
  • I spoke with BHS about this issue this morning. We're continuing to investigate the problem, but do not yet have a fix. BHS understands this is an important issue for players and we want to get it resolved as soon as possible.

We're sorry for the inconvenience and grief caused by this issue.
  • FoxMemeFoxMeme
    edited July 26
    @Halrath
    Thanks man, more will be released this week I still need a lot to transfer my character to make my vms and my friends will help.Thank you
  • Halrath wrote: »
    I spoke with BHS about this issue this morning. We're continuing to investigate the problem, but do not yet have a fix. BHS understands this is an important issue for players and we want to get it resolved as soon as possible.

is there any ETA last time this happend we had to wait a month during the valk patch its extremely frustrating not being able to play with friends cause were not allowed to transfer
  • Halrath wrote: »
    I spoke with BHS about this issue this morning. We're continuing to investigate the problem, but do not yet have a fix. BHS understands this is an important issue for players and we want to get it resolved as soon as possible.

is there any ETA last time this happend we had to wait a month during the valk patch its extremely frustrating not being able to play with friends cause were not allowed to transfer

I'm afraid there's no ETA at this time. I wish we had one for you. Sorry.
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    This whole thing is a joke, ask BHS to hurry up with whatever maid outfit theyre making now so they can get to fixing their game.
  • Whats ETA?
  • FoxMemeFoxMeme
    edited July 26
    nothing yet?
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Foxyy wrote: »
    Whats ETA?
    FoxMeme wrote: »
    nothing yet?

No updates yet. Eme is still waiting on a patch from BHS to fix the issue.
  • xoBarbxoBarb ✭✭✭

I'm afraid there's no ETA at this time. I wish we had one for you. Sorry.

Are the Xfers down for the issue with the x2 rolls or is there more to it?

recently transferred with 30+ guild members in the brief window they were open and the only issue we noticed was the x2 rolls.
This discussion has been closed.