[TERA Console] We will enter maintenance on 05/26 (Tue) at 7:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Ghilliglade

Comments

• StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Dialoonia wrote: »
    Ye we on EU have better rewards, but keep in my that our GG scroll cost 400 VG creidts and the elite scroll only works for 1x time.

Also u cant drop vm9,5 token direct. U drop banyakas chest and this chest can be open with vergos flame (a elite perk 1x per day) and u have a CHANCE to get 1 or 2 vm9,5 token (also its very rare i hoard around 32 before patch hits and never got 1.)

Basic GG drop on EU is:

Either 50 T11 or 25 T12 Feedstock
    Eiter 3 MES or 1 MES and 1 SES
    5 - 15 MWA
    1 - 2 Goldfinger token
    4 - 6 Spellbinds
    25 - 50 gold
    1 - 2 Ellion mark of valor (token shop) u can exchange them for MWA 1:1, SES 18:1 or CCB 12:1

Random Loot not 100%

50% chance to drop banyakas chest
    Vm9 design
    VM8 and VM9 Materials (very low around every 50th run)
    Cleanse Brooch
    Brooch recipe and materials

Thats all

Cost 400 VG credits per run. Elite can run 4 Times. U can port 1x with elite scroll (only 1 use per day) rest need to grind VG credits
    So for first char 1 free + 1200 VG credits
    every other character 1600 VG credits

U get 160 credits for High Tier Bams , 120 For Mid, 100 for low. Dungeon gives up to 240 depending on dificulty

With 3 High 3 mid and 2x ABNM (fastest vg farm) u get 1120 VG criedts per character. so u need more character for 4x GG

but people here still claims for get vm mats and oblit essences for guillegade ............................ at same cost
  • Well, I dont' know about you guys but I totally want GG to drop full VM9.5 +15 pieces for me. That way, I'm more motivated to make a lot of toons and afk in HW to fill the statistic that Tera is still "alive" and well.
    Well, I dont' know about you guys but I totally want GG to drop full VM9.5 +15 pieces for me. That way, I'm more motivated to make a lot of toons and afk in HW to fill the statistic that Tera is still "alive" and well.

yess im agree, this kill white knighs in this forums and revitalize server with people like nes be rewared for be afk.........
    voidy wrote: »
    go to Tera EU and play in Gameforge servers pliss
    asusm5 wrote: »
    or play another game .

There's no delicate way to say this, but could you both take your own advice and leave? MMOs cease to exist without their communities. Your go-to advice for someone who posts constructive criticism about improving a dungeon hardly anyone runs outside of triple drop is "just quit the game." Enough people have done that already; the game's dead as [filtered] because of it, and I'd hate to see more people leave because they see your posts and assume the entire community is like this.

He's not even wrong. Goldfinger tokens could easily have more in their shop than an RNG innerwear box. The base rewards could easily be better as well.

yes, because him need oblit essence droop form a solo dungeon with 15 vg credits and 2 entrances for standar acount, this is no bad rite ? and this is positive critisism ? because is no when dont have triple droop ? whats happened when get triple droop? because eme dont activate for them and people claims for them like all treads in all triple/fouble droops,.... him dont care how guillegade works on Tera EU, or Ktera, him want same droops without pay same cost, him want guillegade scroll still cost 15 vg credits and standar acounts have same 2 entrances per character, sorry , but people who cant clear batismal rise normal mode have your +1
  • RathgarRathgar ✭✭✭
    I'm all in favor of doing this ONCE a day if it yields better rewards lol
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rathgar wrote: »

Once again, then make the scroll cost 1k vanguard credtis and give 6 times better rewards at least or make it perma 6x drop.
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

Once again, then make the scroll cost 1k vanguard credtis and give 6 times better rewards at least or make it perma 6x drop.

or get only elite exclusive ( without elite estatus from vouncher elite, only real money elite subscription) and you need spend emp to get the key for open bakayas chest, sound more better and less complaints ......................

or get only elite exclusive ( without elite estatus from vouncher elite, only real money elite subscription) and you need spend emp to get the key for open bakayas chest, sound more better and less complaints ......................

You should already know that people will complain for everything anyway :p
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    or play another game .

There's no delicate way to say this, but could you both take your own advice and leave? MMOs cease to exist without their communities. Your go-to advice for someone who posts constructive criticism about improving a dungeon hardly anyone runs outside of triple drop is "just quit the game." Enough people have done that already; the game's dead as [filtered] because of it, and I'd hate to see more people leave because they see your posts and assume the entire community is like this.

He's not even wrong. Goldfinger tokens could easily have more in their shop than an RNG innerwear box. The base rewards could easily be better as well.

yes, because him need oblit essence droop form a solo dungeon with 15 vg credits and 2 entrances for standar acount, this is no bad rite ? and this is positive critisism ? because is no when dont have triple droop ? whats happened when get triple droop? because eme dont activate for them and people claims for them like all treads in all triple/fouble droops,.... him dont care how guillegade works on Tera EU, or Ktera, him want same droops without pay same cost, him want guillegade scroll still cost 15 vg credits and standar acounts have same 2 entrances per character, sorry , but people who cant clear batismal rise normal mode have your +1

He said like five hours ago that the oblit references were just examples of what other regions are doing. I think handing out HH tier rewards is dumb as well since it delegitimizes harrowhold, but the drops we have from ghilieglade now are still worth reconsidering since they're barely worth selling and the token shop only has a single item in it. But by all means dude, tell more people to leave the game for voicing valid concerns about its reward factor; see how that works out.
    or play another game .

He said like five hours ago that the oblit references were just examples of what other regions are doing. I think handing out HH tier rewards is dumb as well since it delegitimizes harrowhold, but the drops we have from ghilieglade now are still worth reconsidering since they're barely worth selling and the token shop only has a single item in it. But by all means dude, tell more people to leave the game for voicing valid concerns about its reward factor; see how that works out.

but
    It could use some better rewards, but for 3 minutes you get a couple Titans, some MWA and goldfingers. OK for when you've got nothing else to do.

I would be fine if this were the case, but lately goldfingers drop at an appalling rate (I'll do 4 runs on a character and not even get 1), the amount of MWA you get is in like the single digits, and titans barely sell for anything since etching got messed up by t4 etching boxes. For this reason, they could certainly alter the drops to fit with the state of the game. Introducing high tiered spellbinds in place of MWA, for example, would be more useful than ~10 mwa and would probably make people run it more often.

im no sure, but him dont say what is "Wroth " for him, and him ask first about VM 9.5 Mats , at why here dont have "Wroth" stuff....... this guidance is realy nice

clearly , him dont care about guillegade, him only want more rewards without spend more for obtain them(like other regions, and TERa NA is clearly diferent, rite ? why they need add same loot table ? ). him take reference "guidance" loot table in Tera EU and Ktera.

yes the besto stuff is goldenfinger tokens now they are bankeable, this an undergarment box update make new players get more easy and more cheap a better innerwear, titans embers dont lose all value since you still need them for craft Tier Etching IV in all Gear in new system, mwa is realy bad idea since you can get them from vanguard boxes ( and dont tell lies, we already know all remaind from now get convert to tokens for new system ) and +10 more x run only flood more the mwa suplyes. the only thing is more "worth" is Tiered spellbins, but this changes is for 2015, not now

Guillegade here is desing for new players, for get basic and fodder materials for get progresion system, is no valid say " we need for "realy"end game player p2w for get oblit essence and gold Like other Regions ........... mee. for 2 runs per standar acount x 1 minute each run and fell luky for 1 diamond , mmee, im dont have any complaint
  • SolheimSolheim ✭✭✭
    My only issue with ghillie is how rare goldfinger drops are. I'd be fine if they removed gems and MWA and just guaranteed 3-6 tokens each run personally.
    I ran it 12 times this morning and didn't get a single token, and those tokens are the only reason I think it's worth running.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭

No need to change GG at all, we don't need to make it p2w like other regions. Instead add GF tokens to BRHM like when it was around.
  • SolheimSolheim ✭✭✭
    > @LesbianVi said:
    >
    > No need to change GG at all, we don't need to make it p2w like other regions. Instead add GF tokens to BRHM like when it was around.

I like this idea. Mainly because I think there should be some reliable way to acquire GF tokens, and adding them to a mid-high tier dungeon is a good approach, as it requires a moderate amount of effort.
  • They used to be obtainable in the old Bathysmal Rise Hard Mode, before it was removed. Also dropped in Manglemire and Broken Prison, so it's possible they return with Demoros' Roulette but I didn't see them listed in the drops for that one.

So anyway, yes, a little more obtainability for Goldfingers would be great. Not in huge (or drop event) amounts but something at least guaranteed.
    LesbianVi wrote: »

No need to change GG at all, we don't need to make it p2w like other regions. Instead add GF tokens to BRHM like when it was around.

How is p2w what i suggested.

I told to make it 60 times more expensive to get a GG tp scroll, I told to only make it one time run per day and for all that make it 6x drop rate.

You know drop rate is RNG so how that change is called p2w?