[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

[KTERA] Element Box (costume and weapon skin)

Comments

• KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    I like the Brawler ones, but the others are looking meh.

yeah that one is a bit nice, since the other ice and celestial ones had no Brawler costumes, but [filtered] that Gunner one, I wanna puke :confounded:

I think the Reaper's and Ninja's are the worst. Ninja's is very plain, and the Reaper's... good god, what is that supposed to be?
  • I'm just unhappy with reaper scythes all the weapons are all "glowy" with the snowflake effect showing properly but only reaper's is such a BAD shade -.- :/ but appreciate the news from you Idi0ticGenius :)

• KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just unhappy with reaper scythes all the weapons are all "glowy" with the snowflake effect showing properly but only reaper's is such a BAD shade -.- :/ but appreciate the news from you Idi0ticGenius :)

The Reaper ones are the normal kind, not the 'Unique' shown in the other pics.
  • SeikilosSeikilos ✭✭✭
    sorc weapon sucks. again. cant they make it a little bit bigger with the ice-special stuff more profound. our weapon is SOOOO small we can't even see it when attacking. they could have left the whole thing w/o the outer white stuff and make the "ICE" bigger.
  • Lolitaa wrote: »
    they look amazing. but then I see the reaper's wep skin, it looks so ugly, any nothing like the rest of the theme. :'( am a sad bunny

Sadly they are only showing the basic weapon skin for reaper, the one without glowiy effect or anything. The skin you get from a RNG box isnt showed, so hopefully it looks better with the p2w skin version with the flashy animations :)
  • AimoveraAimovera ✭✭✭
    The Valkyrie's Glaive reminds me of Halo's Energy Sword, lmao.
  • RathgarRathgar ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    [ Removing Forum Violation ]
  • I like it. Anything not pink is a great plus for my elin slayer :) I want that greatsword, staff looks amazing i might just make a priest, and that bow is nice too...good thing i have an archer ^^
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    I find this stuff ugly and that's being nice. *tucks wallet away*
  • Idi0ticGeniusIdi0ticGenius ✭✭✭✭✭
    @13lackBlood

D:

b-b-but I want pink!
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @13lackBlood

D:

b-b-but I want pink!

I was refreshing to see that reply lol :p
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    A lot of the larger ones (slayer, lancer, ninja) look a lot worse than others in the same set. They're so...blocky and untextured (even more so for the non loot box ones).
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    Haha hey xfers down but bhs giving you new outfits
  • PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭✭
    The snow glows white on TERA tonight,
    No new content to be seen
    A game of isolation
    Oh what it could have been.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pixelator wrote: »
    The snow glows white on TERA tonight,
    No new content to be seen
    A game of isolation