[TERA Console] The Grotto of Lost Souls update (v85) is now live! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85

[TERA PC] The 64-bit update (v97) is now live. Check out all the changes delivered on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] Summerfest Part 2: The Beach Bash is on from August 11 until September 1! Participate in event activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Comments

• slayer buffs when???
  • Changed the icon of [Savage Energy Stars] and its tooltip

That is related to talent system? what is it exactly
  • Idi0ticGeniusIdi0ticGenius ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Minilee Glyph. I should add that tiny detail
  • @Minilee Glyph. I should add that tiny detail

Im bad with names, ty!
  • NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭✭
    Does the Reaper Shadow Burst keen glyph work in PvP as well? 8(
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those balance changes more like unbalance changes to me.

and Slayer which needs attention more than any other classes right now, so they could get what they deserve, or Gunner that needs to be looked into even more, nothing for them. Then there is a change from 5 mins to 60 mins cooldown changes, do these people even think? 60 mins CD could means 2 or more dungeon runs and no proc for those skills, it means they are pretty much useless now.

No, BHS lost its procedure smart developing team, these dumbo team can't fix anything. Sad, Too sad.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Option to remove damage splash image? Am I correct in thinking it's to hide the damage numbers? Or is that only for the background image for crits or dragon crits?
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    Those balance changes more like unbalance changes to me.

and Slayer which needs attention more than any other classes right now, so they could get what they deserve, or Gunner that needs to be looked into even more, nothing for them. Then there is a change from 5 mins to 60 mins cooldown changes, do these people even think? 60 mins CD could means 2 or more dungeon runs and no proc for those skills, it means they are pretty much useless now.

No, BHS lost its procedure smart developing team, these dumbo team can't fix anything. Sad, Too sad.

Read previous patch notes, gunner has been buffed a lot, coming in August to NA, they dont need buffs.

And the change to passive and ressurection glyphs indicate an overall shift towards survival over idk dps, facetanking, etc.
    To make a death cost more, since a priest can only resurrect every 10 seconds with the new glyphs.
    PS. if you relied on passive to stay alive then time to get good :sunglasses:

I am thinking overall shift, because how they changed HH from "gathering 30 able ppl and clear" to "gather 20 op ppl and probably you will clear"
    @Shishao I understand the ress part and didn't refer to it, this whole class changeseels incomplete, Gunner might have been buffed, but the class has animation issue, has iframe issue, the class needed partial revamps to make it more compatible with the current meta, PS the get good part, the passive was actually more of a party helper, a dead tank can lead to a wipe, or in cases Brawler could stay ress healers if needed and not to worry about dying if Deadly Fury was up, it was an anti-wipe passive, ps from 5 mins to 60, adding 55 mins to all those 3 skills is not balancing.

You can use anything to start a go on me and make it personal to show you can't discuss like adults, but I don't need that passive to run GG, Ace you know. :awesome:

Get POPOED
    @Shishao I understand the ress part and didn't refer to it, this whole class changeseels incomplete, Gunner might have been buffed, but the class has animation issue, has iframe issue, the class needed partial revamps to make it more compatible with the current meta, PS the get good part, the passive was actually more of a party helper, a dead tank can lead to a wipe, or in cases Brawler could stay ress healers if needed and not to worry about dying if Deadly Fury was up, it was an anti-wipe passive, ps from 5 mins to 60, adding 55 mins to all those 3 skills is not balancing.

You can use anything to start a go on me and make it personal to show you can't discuss like adults, but I don't need that passive to run GG, Ace you know. :awesome:

Get POPOED

Animation issue? Iframe issue? explain please, as far as I know they dont have it harder than any other class.
    Actually no class has severe iframe issue at the moment, it is quite balanced PvE wise with the exception of jaunt, but its manageable. And almost every class has animation lock to some point I don't see why gunner would be in a more severe situation than others.

No death passive skills are not added to save skilled players in "oh-popo" situations every 5 minutes, they added them to make them more playable for new players, because 1 death can be severe for a non skilled party as you observed. But as you get skilled its more of a convenience and an extra death option compared other classes that just makes people lazy. Neophyte recuswhatever serves this purpose better.
    But if you encounter them too much you should pick better who you play with or as I said above, learn to play better.
    And above all no classes should have that cheat and following your logic where is that auto passive for lancer, warrior and zerker tanks?
    Why would brawler need it when it has an auto-block feature making them able to block incoming attacks 100% of the time?

But clearly the skill was used to cheat mechanics, and overall didn't serve its intended purpose thats why ninja and valkyrie both did not get the same passive and classes that have it get them nerfed :sunglasses:
    On this particular change I can say that BHS did the right thing.

PS. can you stop making everything about you, learn to play better can be said to 90% of the tera community and you are a just part of it
    edited July 2017
    Shishao wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »

Get POPOED

Animation issue? Iframe issue? explain please, as far as I know they dont have it harder than any other class.
    Actually no class has severe iframe issue at the moment, it is quite balanced PvE wise with the exception of jaunt, but its manageable. And almost every class has animation lock to some point I don't see why gunner would be in a more severe situation than others.

Why would brawler need it when it has an auto-block feature making them able to block incoming attacks 100% of the time?

100% of time brawlers can block? I thought I am the only one that don't run end game dungeons.

Plus: Have you played Gunner? Rolling and Jump has a delay in the animation, if you have higher ping and also if the mechs is fast, you will get hit most of the time, Gunners problem is not just DPS, at release they were strong at DPS, but wasn't favored much.
    Shishao wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »

Get POPOED

100% of time brawlers can block? I thought I am the only that don't run end game dungeons.

Plus: Have you played Gunner? Rolling and Jump has a delay in the animation, if you have higher ping and also if the mechs is fast, you will get hit most of the time, Gunners problem is not just DPS, at release they were strong at DPS, but wasn't favored much.

It's a skill called growing fury? Which gives front block to every skill? Should BHS play the game for everyone?
    Of course there are attacks that you have to iframe, or mechanics where you move away, but generally as a brawler you only time your blocks to get perfect block procs, not because you have to hold block to not die or get hit by something.
    Do you actually think playing lancer or warrior or zerker tank is not harder than brawler?
    Dealing superior dps is a different thing, but as far as tanking goes, brawler is super easy. It does not need a cheaty death passive since they buffed their iframe as well.

Yes I did play gunner, but I would like you to stop with the personal attacks.
    Every class has a wind up animation to their iframe and high ping affects every classes iframe and even block. Imo valkyrie has the longest wind-up for their iframe.
    When released gunner had the longest iframe window, which is not true now, but its still among the longer iframes, and iframing something rather comes with experience it shouldn't be an "oh-popo and attack is coming, I should i-frame".
    Bosses in Tera does not do crazy random attacks or if they do most times its not lethal enough that you should use your i-frame for it.
    So not getting hit by an attack comes with experience to find the right timing, its not a class discrepancy. I suspect you feel that way because of your high ping? or low attack speed on gunner.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    In your translation of the patch notes it says "On successful Quick Parry against monster attack, Decrease Cooldown of Scythe by 0.5 Seconds and generate 1 Edge." While this other guy's translation of a developer's note said cross parry would "Decrease Blade Draw cooldown by 0.5 seconds and increase Edge stack by 1 upon a well-timed block from a monster". Did the developers change their mind and decide to decrease scythe cooldown instead of blade draw?
    edited July 2017
    @Shishao which personal attack? lol You said 100% of attacks, then changed your status and wording, that is enough for the point. Deadly Fury at 5 mins CD was stupid, true, at 60 mins useless, if they don't like it, change it to something useful, don't make it useless.

Updated: Did you know that Growing Fury was also changed, you can get knocked down, pushed back, stunned, even by stuns in GG, and some similar stuff like that. Again, it was never about tanking, as stated it was that skill CD, and not just that, 2 other skills too. But ignoring that part.